Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,541 members, 7,917,691 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:16 PM

Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery (20783 Views)

Ali Baba Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Resignation Saga Over NYSC Certificate Scandal / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by opribo(m): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2018
High doesn't have the moral grounds to sack her because he too is guilty. Till today his ordinary WAEC certificate was never sighted. From school copy it was kept in army records. Finally finally everybody got tired we forgot about that one. So how can he sack her for NYSC certificate forgery.

They know what to do so people will forget and face another matter.
BTW, the senators who saw this abnormally and decided to let it leasehold not be trusted with any public office because they have shown lack of integrity to handle positions of trust.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2018
35824L:
Even if this IPOB allegation turns out to be true and she is fired, another competent yoruba will be found to replace her. She has painstakingly midwifed the gradual recovery of our economy from the recession and depression that the jews led by ngozi plunged us into with their insatiable desire for looting public funds which gej promoted with his "stealing is not corruption" mantra.
Afonja sef,Nigeria went into recession in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Xperience12: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Guestlander:

That was exactly what we asked the Jonathan administration to do regarding Stella Odua and her BMWs. She was never Investigated and the case died like many others during the said administration.
It is almost comical that the PDP is now so vocal about this case.
PROUDLY DISHONEST PARTY. (PDP)

But Stella was removed! We don’t want Kemi to be investigated, let them just remove her abeg. She’s drawing our economy back with her backward policies

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by precious1967(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Let PMB present his own school certificate. he used nepa bill as certificate. shame

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Halexgos3(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2018
This is Nigeria! Everybody is criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by KrystosCJ(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2018
There are other certificate forgers like PMB, Adeosun et al. Be it NYSC, WAEC or any other certificate, because of the lure of power, money and influence, many of those you see in the Senate, Presidency and federal institutions are working with fake certificates.

Kemi's sin is worse. She actually submitted herself into the hands of the cronies in Aso Rock and the Senate willingly with a forged certificate purportedly signed by a dead man. They saw her as a viable option to push their agenda. She is no different from the people that enter one chance vehicles and are enticed by the stories of money-in-the-boot conmen.

Yes, they may make her an example on the drab fight on corruption that this rotten administration has always been trying to sell. But she is just an unfortunate soul, a pawn in their hands, a woman of dishonor, that sold her integrity for money.

Kemi, shame on you.

Just like your president, you are a disgrace to womanhood, a disgrace to your fatherland and a national thief.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by BluntBoy(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Nothing will come out of it.

I know people who didn't serve but have NYSC certificates. The country is so corrupt that you can buy an NYSC certificate. What am I even saying? It is so corrupt that you can buy anything.

If they pursue this matter with sincerity and transparency, many heads would roll. I won't be surprised if the Chairman of the NYSC personally handed the certificate to Kemi.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by precious1967(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2018
which information is correct NYSC certificate or discharge certificate?
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Watch as NYSC confirms the certificate is genuine grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Jokerman(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
no be Nigeria... nothing will happen..she even tried that she went to school....how many of our politicians get o level !!!

So you've joined the corruption supporters You that use to castigate people for supporting Saraki... this is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
UncleJudax:
Mallam Garba says" he is unaware of anything"

grin grin cheesy
Nobody is aware.. The funny thing is she was busy tracking down those who forge tax certificates. Haha

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by UncleJudax(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Nobody is aware.. The funny thing is she was busy tracking down those who forge tax certificates. Haha
I don faint grin

Naija should have been a miscarriage...I swear
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by massinola(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2018
post=69209014:

It is a Big shame that some people are still in that party that nearly turned Nigeria to another Somalia.
Where impunity is the order of the day.
I'm a shame of my country.
Truly, you are a shame to this country. Na you talk am ooh.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by sexdoll: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2018
the senators who were said to have found out earlier on but choose to blackmail her instead should also not go unpunished... undecided
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Stamfordluiz(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Same story everyday
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Modath where art thou and thy spouse omenka omenkalives ? grin
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by modath(f): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2018
ikennaf1:
Mo where art thou? grin

See me yia, you have biz for me? smiley
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2018
modath:

See me yia, you have biz for me? smiley

OK o... now strictly unto biz stuff only? good job. keep it up. smiley
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by lookingfly: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2018
As usual, they will await briefing till infinity....liars!
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2018
A commitee will be set up headed by the vice president and the report will be submitted three months later. It will then take the president another three months with enough pressure to act on the report. If guity, she will be sacked without prosecution. That is PMB's way of fighting coruption.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
any stupid statement from Nysc will now receive a bitter opportunity to call for scrapping of nysc....

Mrs kemi must go to jail.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by frankwyte: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
This gov't is neckdeep in corruption I must say! Look at every effort used to sustain it. waooo
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Charly68: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Better begin to shop for a credible alternative before the cookie crumble finally ..the problem with this govt is lack slackness and outright delay in doing things
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by ziondaughter247: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2018
It could be that when she finally was ready to serve, she had passed the age for serving hence the exemption. I don't think it was a forged exemption letter,I think she was probably tied up and too busy to serve and when she had passed the age for serving she simply sought for exemption letter. Pls, inasmuch as we dislike people, let's use our brains and be objective. This is something lots of people do. Eg if you're going for masters immediately after school. Also note that the exemption letter was issued in 2009, long before she became finance minister. If it was issued around the time she became finance minister, it would have been suspect. All, i sense in this is hatred & jealousy for this woman. I am very sure the so-called exemption letter is truly from NYSC, but she probably had personal reasons for not serving as at when due.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Ugosample(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2018
35824L:
Even if this IPOB allegation turns out to be true and she is fired, another competent yoruba will be found to replace her. She has painstakingly midwifed the gradual recovery of our economy from the recession and depression that the jews led by ngozi plunged us into with their insatiable desire for looting public funds which gej promoted with his "stealing is not corruption" mantra.

"another competent Yoruba will take over"

Do you know how stupid you sound?
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by taekwon: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
It is surprising that some Nigerians based on TRIBAL SENTIMENT dont reason properly before coming out to the platform to talk nonsense, if she actually went to service as claimed by the uniform online, then why was she giving an exemption certificate instead of the right discharge certificate or maybe hers is a special exemption certificate. i guss she and her gang should repackage the fake NYSC stuff. i advice them to ask for discharge and backdate it. Criminalsl. May be this was the reason that national assembly members have been exploiting her according to online report.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by ChunksEmmanuel: 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
35824L:
I think you need to see a doctor what has this got to do with IPOB? you guys like tribalism so much that every single post must be connected tribal war, my advice to you is to asked those who witness what happened during the war then you will lean to respect individual opinion. Secondly anytime you want to criticize the do it constructively and not just to comment CP's other people are commenting.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
izzou:
grin

Kemi Adeosun will be the sacrificial lamb for the APC as they try to give their anti corruption propaganda a new face for 2019

Just watch how she will be sacked and disgraced this week

Just watch grin
E no go happen ooooo.
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Uzee24: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lolz... Mr President will set up a panel of inquiry, to ascertain the remote and immediate cause of the forgery....
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by ivandragon: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
I am fairly certain the presidency is fully aware that the minister forged an important document.

the proper security agencies would have properly screened her & unearthed this fact, but being that pmb is a 'do as I say, not as I do' ruler, he sees forgery as no big deal.

after all, he lied under oath.

& If the presidency insists it was not aware of the forgery, then the relevant security agency tasked with the scrutiny of key political office holders needs to be overhauled...

either way, pmb is a cunning failure...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Almunjid(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
She must not be sacked 0oo, make we continue to hear her British accent! Lol
Re: Presidency Awaits Briefing On Kemi Adeosun’s NYSC Certificate Forgery by Maundlinluv(f): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Which something will be done about it, if the matter won't be politicized. If all the ministers, infact half of them will have one fake cert. That's how they every one government sit are investigated half of them will be using fake credentials ,used in hijacking jobs from those with good merit and qualification. I which Nigerian can change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daudu Waliu Is Dead: APC Chieftain Killed By Police Stray Bullet In Lagos / Covid-19: What President Buhari Has Done, And Is Doing, By Presidency / Nigerians Are To Blame For Injustices, Not Ethnicity, Religion – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.