Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,090 members, 7,928,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:12 PM

Before Killing Kemi Adeosun’s Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Before Killing Kemi Adeosun’s Over NYSC Certificate Scandal (503 Views)

Video Shows Girlfriend Attacking US-Based Nigerian 2 Months Before Killing Him / Russian Forces Paedo Who Abused His Daughter To Dig His Grave Before Killing Him / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Killing Kemi Adeosun’s Over NYSC Certificate Scandal by nazzyon(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2018
I am negotiating for a country where I can travel to and never return again, reason being that there are more idiots in Nigeria than there are ordinary or normal human beings.

At the speed through which Kemi’s alleged NYSC certificate forgery is presently trending speaks volume about how mischievous and gullible the public can be just at once. Why do Nigerians prefer negative news and feedback than progress and truth?

Are Nigerians by nature evil? Is there anything naturally wrong with the position of Nigeria in the world map? What is the relationship between Nigerians and falsehood? How many kilometers is hell fire to Nigeria? Can any good thing come from Nigeria? Why Nigerians prefer lies than honesty?

Before you kill aunt Kemi, listen to me, Kemi the Nigerian finance Minister is a lady I know in and out, she was born, raised and schooled in London. At 41, Kemi was appointed by her state Governor in Nigeria as commissioner for finance, to enable Kemi work in Nigeria she obtained her NYSC exemption certificate. These are few questions you need to answer before you kill aunt Kemi, can Kemi be enrolled for national service at the age of 41? Is aunt Kemi in possession of NYSC exemption certificate?
http://www.theguildng.com/before-killing-kemi-adeosuns-over-nysc-certificate-scandal/

(1) (Reply)

Dad wants unforgettable Punishment For Man Who Used Daughter In Money ritual / Kenyan Man Batters Wife, Turns Her Face Into A Punching Bag (Photos) / Footballer Explains Why He Had Sex With His Sister Two Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.