Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,605 members, 7,975,360 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo (51877 Views)

VIDEO: Jamal Murray Posts Quarantine S3x Tape With Girlfriend On IG, / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
OMG I wish I'm the lady.....

Be there and wishing don't goan lock ur lip with ur bF Emeka the spare part seller in alaba market

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Octaves(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Whizdorm001:
You say?
why this baby in the pic resemble okonjo iweala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Femijohn198: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
enjoy yourself my man.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by okachie1(m): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
dajoaneke:
Money good.
Na today? The guy has got class and panache no be small

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by NittyR(f): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
lilbest4:
I wish I were...

Lol! "Were"; cos she can never be the lady. My stomach oo grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by adegeye38(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abdul3391:
money is the best thing any man can have
God' grace is the best thing anyman can have, money is nothing more than a purchasing tool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
See how his girlfriend looks exactly like me. Now I believe everyone on earth has a twin.

need a thorough massaging. how is the service like

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by nwosu35: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
OMG I wish I were the lady.....

But am here, why worry. . . If only you know. . . You know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by OsuMustGo: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Another notice-me on the loose...

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by maxiuc(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
if wishes were liar Mohammed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by AntiZombie: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abdul3391:
money is the best thing any man can have

ye clean money and health as a man

your made

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Legalese(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Typical. Cos of what you'll get not what you'll give to the relationship.
Babyforever:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by tsavde(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Every lady will wish being DAT girl even omotala
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by czarina(f): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ategberoson:

need a thorough massaging. how is the service like
it is as massage should be. Give us a call cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by kaymandak(m): 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Your boyfriend right now

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by ogagajefferson: 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Na money be fine bobo,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Pentools(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
See how his girlfriend looks exactly like me. Now I believe everyone on earth has a twin.

Recommend exfoliates for me.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Abdul3391(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
adegeye38:
God' grace is the best thing anyman can have, money is nothing more than a purchasing tool
God grace is free and we all have it. but my brother man without money a man is nothing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by czarina(f): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pentools:

Recommend exfoliates for me.
call the number on my profile. I'll be more detailed on phone
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by adegeye38(m): 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abdul3391:

God grace is free and we all have it. but my brother man without money a man is nothing
not everyone have it o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by kaymical(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
your village People are not serious
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Sonofthegreatest: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ronaldo my player of all time
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Diesel1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Babyforever:
Nobody knows Ronaldo when he was playing with Sporting Lisbon.. now the question is, would you have stayed with him then? Or you are among all these girls that want to reap where they didn't sow

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
ok you're right. Cute girl!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
czarina:
can we see you? Bobrisky linage.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Danny110(m): 11:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
But cr7 don pass dis level of girlfriend na...... should be more of his WIFE! Not girlfriend anymore
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by emperorblog(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2018
PREDICT AND WIN AIRTIME HERE ALSO FRANCE VS BELGIUM

www.emperorblog.com.ng/predict-and-win-airtime/

only PTEDICTION ON D WEBSITE,WILL BE,COUNTED
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by newbie2018: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2018
tsavde:
Every lady will wish being DAT girl even omotala
...even Linda ikeji
...even patience jonathaan
...even Aisha buhari sef
...even trump wife sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by DrTims(m): 8:55am On Jul 10, 2018
Your kidding me right undecided
czarina:
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Abdul3391(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2018
adegeye38:
not everyone have it o
Go and read ur bible again. gal 2:1-20 and Titus 2:1-15
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by adegeye38(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abdul3391:

Go and read ur bible again. gal 2:1-20 and Titus 2:1-15
what am trying to say is that having God on ur side is d best thing dat can hapoen to a man, and it starts with being born again
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Locks Lips With Girlfriend As They Enjoy Family Holiday. Photo by Abdul3391(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
adegeye38:
what am trying to say is that having God on ur side is d best thing dat can hapoen to a man, and it starts with being born again
and who told u am not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballers With Funny Names / Anthony Joshua Replies Amir Khan Over Cheating Accusations / Jose Mourinho Gives Conditions To Be Met Before Joining Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.