Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,578 members, 7,937,629 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npowerng (2876 Views)

Hi There, How Is It Going? #npowerng / NPOWERNG: Got A Msg From Them / Is This Information Authentic Npowerng? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npowerng by npowerng: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG.
Dear 2016 Beneficiaries,

Thank you for all you do at your places of work and your communities. Many of you have provided outstanding services as teachers, Health and Agric extension workers. We are thankful.

It is why we are pleased to introduce the #ReachBackPullUp campaign.

It is basically a call to have you mentor people in your communities.

If you are interested and have ideas on how you would like to do that, please comment below this with the hashtag.

#NPowerNG

Re: Npowerng by PrinceFola(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
You guys promised us "days" but days is now becoming weeks.
Can we say 2017 batch are scam or what? What you're doing for us is bad... I'm beginning to doubt you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Npowerng by futuremoma34: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good to you all, My name is Safiya Abdulsalam, bacth 23,this is my fifth month on the field and I have not been paid a dime for my labour, I go to work almost every day. Please kindly put us into consideration and start paying us our stipends as this will go a long way in helping our lives. I look forward to hear from you again soon. Thank you. Yours sincerely, CTLO, Kano bacth 23.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by japhet1902: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Employ us to continue the work. looking at the rate of unemployment in the country, disengaging this Npower beneficiary will cause a lot of problems in the country as some people has stop searching for job. please make it permanently Thank you

#LOOKBACKPULLUP

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Abideea(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Greeting to the entire Npowerng team !! kudos to you guyz, please i recieved call from one mr wole claimed from npower and ask me some sensitive question after i interogate him and he call out all my biodata including my BVN...he call with 017001510. pls is it from npower office? Thank you
Re: Npowerng by balaclava: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
You guyz are not serious

Pull back kor pull up ni

Shioor

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by Chechem: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
#LOOKBACKPULLUP!
Re: Npowerng by ProfGday(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Like Buhari like NPower....Orishirishi rubbish ni streets.

2 Likes

Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
Abideea:
Greeting to the entire Npowerng team !! kudos to you guyz, please i recieved call from one mr wole claimed from npower and ask me some sensitive question after i interogate him and he call out all my biodata including my BVN...he call with 017001510. pls is it from npower office? Thank you

Good day Mr Abideea, thanks for reporting such. Kindly disregard such calls please such is not from N-power. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
ProfGday:
Like Buhari like NPower....Orishirishi rubbish ni streets.

Good day ProfGday, we understand how you feel about this delay and we apologize. Be rest assured we are working to meet all your demands and fulfill all our promises to you. Thank you for your patience.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
Chechem:
#LOOKBACKPULLUP!

We appreciate your contribution to society at this point. You are well sighted Chechem and you will be contacted as the program during the course of the program. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
balaclava:
You guyz are not serious

Pull back kor pull up ni

Shioor

Good day balaclava, kindly mention if there is anything we can help you achieve at the moment. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
japhet1902:
Employ us to continue the work. looking at the rate of unemployment in the country, disengaging this Npower beneficiary will cause a lot of problems in the country as some people has stop searching for job. please make it permanently Thank you

#LOOKBACKPULLUP

Good day Japhet1902, you are well sighted. You will be contacted shortly. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
futuremoma34:
Good to you all, My name is Safiya Abdulsalam, bacth 23,this is my fifth month on the field and I have not been paid a dime for my labour, I go to work almost every day. Please kindly put us into consideration and start paying us our stipends as this will go a long way in helping our lives. I look forward to hear from you again soon. Thank you. Yours sincerely, CTLO, Kano bacth 23.

Good afternoon Safiya Abdulsalam, we sincerely apologize for all inconveniences you are faced with at this point. For further assistance on your stipends as a CTLO, kindly contact VAIDS. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by arowz56(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
I sent mail to your support team on rectifying my interchanged names, bank details and no npower id...but till now, nothing has been done...
Re: Npowerng by Yem0350: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
#ReachBackPullUp
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
arowz56:
I sent mail to your support team on rectifying my interchanged names, bank details and no npower id...but till now, nothing has been done...

Do remain calm arowz56, you will be able to view changes on your profile as soon as your edit request is approved. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
Yem0350:
#ReachBackPullUp

Good evening Yem0350, thank you for your immense contribution to society this far, you will be contacted as the program progresses. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by iyrojc(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
npowerng:

Good day ProfGday, we understand how you feel about this delay and we apologize. Be rest assured we are working to meet all your demands and fulfill all our promises to you. Thank you for your patience.

That was the exact thin we heard and we are still here. No stipends, no work. And we've remained unengaged for the past 7 months. An exercise that was supposed to start in December 2017. Over 200,000 youths are being played with. Truth be told, there is no sincerity in this 2017 programme.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
PrinceFola:
You guys promised us "days" but days is now becoming weeks.
Can we say 2017 batch are scam or what? What you're doing for us is bad... I'm beginning to doubt you guys.

Good evening PrinceFola, we understand how frustrating waiting can be and we sincerely apologize. Your deployment process is currently being worked upon and shall commence shortly. Thanks for your perseverance.

1 Like

Re: Npowerng by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2018
npowerng:

Good day Japhet1902, you are well sighted. You will be contacted shortly. Thanks!
please where in Ibadan can I take my RLG device to for repairs? Thanks.
Re: Npowerng by ProfGday(m): 10:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
npowerng:

i doubt if Patience Jonathan will be that patient with you with this kind go-slow and slo-mo skills displayed by the man iza oda room...If you know you know.
Re: Npowerng by redtosine(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
The campaign Programme is a good one but wil only be efectiv and productive if our sugestions are givin adequate nd positiv consideratns. thanks
Re: Npowerng by Pauling: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
#LookBackPullUp
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 9:38am On Jul 11, 2018
redtosine:
The campaign Programme is a good one but wil only be efectiv and productive if our sugestions are givin adequate nd positiv consideratns. thanks

Noted @redtosine. Thanks for your input.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2018
Pauling:
#LookBackPullUp

Morning Pauling, thanks for your immense contribution towards Nation building. You will be contacted as we progress. Thank you!
Re: Npowerng by cornel9297: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2018
The payment of monthly stipend will commence once 2016 beneficiaries are disengaged on November.
Don't ask me what will happen if APC loose presidential election next year because I don't know.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
cornel9297:
The payment of monthly stipend will commence once 2016 beneficiaries are disengaged on November.
Don't ask me what will happen if APC loose presidential election next year because I don't know.

This is not true cornel9297.
Re: Npowerng by npowerng: 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
iyrojc:

That was the exact thin we heard and we are still here. No stipends, no work. And we've remained unengaged for the past 7 months. An exercise that was supposed to start in December 2017. Over 200,000 youths are being played with. Truth be told, there is no sincerity in this 2017 programme.

Good morning iyrojc, long before now we made a clear statement that your deployment is for the second quarter of the year, that we are currently working upon now. Your deployment shall be done this month and your patience is required to enable us do the right thing. Thanks!
Re: Npowerng by Chechem: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
npowerng:

We appreciate your contribution to society at this point. You are well sighted Chechem and you will be contacted as the program during the course of the program. Thanks!

THANKS...
Re: Npowerng by petson08(m): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Dear N Power,
I' am among the 2017 selected applicant from N Power 2016 awaiting list.
The space for my Bank Name and Account Number are showing Unknown Bank and Unknown Account Number on my profile. Each time I input my Account Number and click submit an error message will appear that phone number is Invalid. I have complain to N power Help and support team no respond from them.
Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848
Please kindly help me out.
Thank you sir

(1) (Reply)

Kscoe Gidan Waya Academic And Non-academic Staff Recruitment 2019 / Salaries Of Pharmacists, Nurses And Other Medical Professionals In Nigeria / Pz Cussons Apptitude Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.