Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick (19466 Views)

Edo 2020: PDP Youths Kick Over Waiver For Obaseki / Amotekun: Northern Youths Kick, Call On President Buhari To Ban It / Kwara South Youths Kick Against Lai Mohammed’s Re-appointment As Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Buhari has lost support in the northcentral, southwest, southeast, and the southsouth zones. Consequently, the northwest alone, or even combined with the northeast, will not win Buhari the Presidency in 2019, except rigging takes place in his favor.

1 Like

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by baysol: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb Reign has brought the greatest Bloodshed in Nigeria since The Biafra War....

The Country has witnessed the greatest Division (Religion, Tribal war) since independence

Never in Nigeria has Human life been so Worthless , that even an animal is worth more than a Nigerian Life...

The Bloodshed in Nigeria shows to have the support of the Presidency directly and Indirectly...

The Nigerian Security has never been messed up the manner it is now....

Injustices are perpetrated everywhere e.g. The Spokesman for the Nigerian Police Promoted 2wice in a space of 4-5months in the name of Special promotion for no Reason..

Nigerians AWAKE!!!

For Nigeria to Rise , Pmb and His Goons Must Fall!!

Get your Pvc's
Fight for your Votes!! It must Count!

Buhari has exchanged the lives of many Nigerians for the sickness that supposed to kill him under one year of his presidency. He must be out otherwise blood will flow more in Nigeria in his second term. Look well befor you chose next time around.....No sentiments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by goaldynboy: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
laffwitmi:
News from radio Biafra lol grin grin grin

If you are really blind, here is the link to the news:

http://punchng.com/2019-northern-youths-kick-as-northwest-apc-lawmakers-endorse-buhari/
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by victorazyvictor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
The kunu sipping monkey should be permanently retired into Bauchi prison by 2019. Burukutu guzzling bastard geriatric chimpanzee. Gworo chewing baboon. Bitterkola munching old rhesus. Skinny hairless Fura drinking ape. cool
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
I used to think all these black forehead people idiots

Maybe I would change how I see them after the election results have been announced
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Assassin101: 3:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
even his own people have rejected him

this is so so sad
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by omoranmilowo: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Supported
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by WATCHOVER(m): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Postboiswag:
Buhari go still win 2019 Quote me bad and die
Kunu head, I don quote you

1 Like

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by asobo: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Daura here Buhari comes

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by tiredoflife(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
They have spoken well
But we need to hear from the Yoruba Muslims
If they agree

1 Like

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Bruemath(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by bejeria101(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
Wetin them dey kick? Na here worldcup dey happen? Nansense!
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by frank41(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Postboiswag:
Buhari go still win 2019
Quote me bad and die

He won't win and I won't die, I bet you!
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Godwin978(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
The kunu sipping monkey should be permanently retired into Bauchi prison by 2019. Burukutu guzzling bastard geriatric chimpanzee. Gworo chewing baboon. Bitterkola munching old rhesus. Skinny hairless Fura drinking ape. cool
ohh my god you just finished him, with this comment i so much thank god he (Buhari) doesn't use the internet, if not he will faint on most comment made by Nigerians
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by erico2k2(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Islie:

http://punchng.com/2019-northern-youths-kick-as-northwest-apc-lawmakers-endorse-buhari/

Even these guys don wake up, their eyes don clear, our guys for west, what say Yeeeee
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by erico2k2(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
tiredoflife:
They have spoken well
But we need to hear from the Yoruba Muslims
If they agree
yu af started, U dey find trouble abi
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by asawanathegreat(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Daura here we come
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Islie:

Nonsense arrangee propaganda, many of these lawmakers would not even get the ticked let alone be returned if they dare go against Buhari - ask them why they chickened out of the electoral bill amendment concerning election sequence?
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by newoffer: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
Pmb Reign has brought the greatest Bloodshed in Nigeria since The Biafra War....

The Country has witnessed the greatest Division (Religion, Tribal war) since independence

Never in Nigeria has Human life been so Worthless , that even an animal is worth more than a Nigerian Life...

The Bloodshed in Nigeria shows to have the support of the Presidency directly and Indirectly...

Injustices are perpetrated everywhere e.g. The Spokesman for the Nigerian Police Promoted 2wice in a space of 4-5months in the name of Special promotion for no Reason..

Nigerians AWAKE!!!

Get your Pvc's

How did he get to power in the first place? He has proven records of inciting hate speech, we still voted him to power. Somebody somewhere must be controlling us like ps2.

How did we get here? A man who couldn't improve his people. A man of less vision. Thanks to Jagaban for all his immense contribution towards the hardship he invented. We most grateful to all the people voting for a cup of rice.

None of them is good to be with as a politician. I tire for my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by uba1991: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:

Nigerians AWAKE!!!

Get your Pvc's

some of u writes rubish and only fools take ur type seriouse. If want to know d highest dead ever recorded in nigeria go google YEAR 2013 and 2014. Secondly in terms of promotion pls go ask of d airforce warrant officer that was promoted from the rank of warrant officer [wo] to the rank of squadron leader [SQN LDR] equavelent to the rank of major in army. pls stop opening ur mouth [gutter] to say rubbish
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by goldviaggra: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aieboocaar:
zombies and sycophants are gradually coming back to their senses
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6928406_dog_jpeg719d48dbaac739a23dc7a7cf17239d0e
2019 will surely be an interesting one
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by hmuhammad(m): 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Postboiswag:
Buhari go still win 2019
Quote me bad and die
abeg which northern youths de kick? I be northerner and 90% of our type will vote en mass for Buhari..

No politician dead or alive can defeat our PMB
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by hmuhammad(m): 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aieboocaar:
very funny who are the youths? PMB go win. Who wan defeat am for north, I de always laugh if I see news like this. I have been to NW and currently in NE, no politician can garner 5% of Buhari's vote...... na correct northerner I be and I know what I am saying
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Solorrman(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
all these only resembles ur father,anybody knws burkutu alcohol is even an obligation for the follower of ur religion to either use burukutu or bottle alcohol. Kunu is a general food and harms no one,bt what abt u that even eat human beings,donkeys,hyena,ape,monkey,pig,snail,death animals [carcass],dogs and rats. Its as if a donkey is cursing human being naming him animal,u ar not more precious than a pucupine. Buhari must b president wether he like it or nt
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Solorrman(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aieboocaar:
bastard and illegitimate sons are derailing frm course by thinking buhari is a cannibal like their fathers
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Solorrman(m): 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Geetemmy:
Pmb, the worst thing to have ever happened to this country. A disgrace to humanity, all hands must be on deck to send him packing to Daura come 2019, he has taken the country backwards by 50 years.
buhari must stil b president wether he like it or not and re voting him is a task we d majority must make sure its count and any ape should either die or spent d rest of his pathetic corruptful life crying
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by bedspread: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
uba1991:
some of u writes rubish and only fools take ur type seriouse. If want to know d highest dead ever recorded in nigeria go google YEAR 2013 and 2014. Secondly in terms of promotion pls go ask of d airforce warrant officer that was promoted from the rank of warrant officer [wo] to the rank of squadron leader [SQN LDR] equavelent to the rank of major in army. pls stop opening ur mouth [gutter] to say rubbish
[/s] SHARAPPPP B4 I send Spiritual slaps to your Destiny...
Such Thrash never Happens in the Armed forces..
The Armed Forces gives special promotion only in time of War... and given to persons who hv showed Exceptional prowess in the battle field...
And it's not on 3-4 months....
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by bedspread: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Postboiswag:
[s]Buhari go still win 2019
Quote me bad and die[/s]
Buhari Cannot Win!! YOUR DEATH FALL ON YOUR HEAD...
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Billygee2u: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:

Nigerians AWAKE!!!

Get your Pvc's

Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by Billygee2u: 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
mercenary:
Endorsing failure and incompetence
Re: Northwest APC Lawmakers Endorse Buhari, Northern Youths Kick by slivertongue: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2018
GMB is an unmitigated disaster. A directionless government peopled by anarchist and propagandist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Violence in Kogi Is Media Creation, I am not a violent person - Bello / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose / Enenche Akogwu (ChannelsTV) Killed In Kano Explosion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.