Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,445 members, 7,884,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:32 PM

Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? (969 Views)

Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by isidiwent: 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Not really here to condemn, but truly from research, men find it hard to swallow cheating from their girlfriend or wife. Why is it so?? even if these ladies apologize & beg for forgiveness, these men won't just accept. I have a clear case study where I stay, the wife of the man cheated, the woman is now sober, but till date, the man has not being himself with her.

I will just advise ladies not to cheat or rather don't make their cheating known...If you want to confess, meet a mature & understanding elder first.

Men hardly forgive cheating, but why??
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
angry

Who wants to be with the cheater? undecided undecided undecided

Staying with a cheater is like living in a hell..

There is this psychological effect once the person was being cheated. But a lot of em trying to swallow the fact , trying to cope & fix their relationship especially when there are children involved... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
But it's okay for men to cheat, right?

Total nonsense. That man had better not cheat on me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Men don't stand for that shi because they were taught their worth... sister's are lagging behind because society lied to them and told them their worth is limited to xy and z.

But all will be well...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by brownhawk: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
What are those two dummies with vaginas above me saying. We are talking a they are talking b. Anyway I can't forgive a cheating female partner neither not even when I cant tolerate slight insults. Neither will I ask her to forgive me if I'm caught cheating which can never happen
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by IamPlato(m): 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yellow Pawpaw!
Did He Say So? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Yellow Pawpaw!
Did He Say So? undecided

grin
That's what I deduced from the post.
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by IamPlato(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin That's what I deduced from the post.

Wrong Deduction!

He Only Wants To Know...

So Answer His Question
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Burgerlomo: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
angry

Who wants to be with the cheater? undecided undecided undecided

Staying with a cheater is like living in a hell..

There is this psychological effect once the person was being cheated. But a lot of em trying to swallow the fact , trying to cope & fix their relationship especially when there is children involved... lipsrsealed

Well said omo todun cool

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Burgerlomo: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
I dey come make I go consult D elders first cool
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Cholls(m): 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
LivingFree:
Men don't stand for that shi because they were taught their worth... sister's are lagging behind because society lied to them and told them their worth is limited to xy and z.

But all will be well...

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Alejoc(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Men are still learning to forgive..... Yet to evolve to that stage!
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
You can forgive him or her but don't ever accept such person back into your heart... cheaters don't stop cheating, it's in them like peak milk

1 Like

Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cholls:

Your upper lip
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

yes oo.. I will fhuck your Friends and sisters if you have any and nothing will happen
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
awwfar:
yes oo.. I will fhuck your Friends and sisters if you have any and nothing will happen

You should be ready to die then!
Re: Can You Forgive If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Cheats? by NightHound(m): 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Dirtier In Bed Than Men - According To New Study / Instagram Model Exposes Akon For Cheating On His Five Wives / Mom Flogs Her Son, 13, For Taking Her New Car To His Bae’s House In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.