Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

How To Prevent Your Android Device From Overheating - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Prevent Your Android Device From Overheating (394 Views)

How To Fix Computer From Overheating Problem? / Download Tekken 6 Game For Iso Psp File On Android Device / ALERT!!! How To Prevent Your Unborn Child From Zika Virus Cause By Mosquitoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Android Device From Overheating by Sarkzy405: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Most of problem every Android user do face this days is overheating of which happens to be very bad to any android phones, The way Android users can't do without long lasting battery and fast-charging this days, Overheating have happen to be a very big problem to Android users.

From what i have witness, overheating can melt your android phone Central Processing Unit (CPU) and still force your phone to shut down anytime it got overheated. So many people do ask question like this: Why is my phone overheating quickly, how do i stop my phone from overheating, why do my phone overheat while charging e.t.c .All this question here is what you will be able to know once you are done reading this article.

Most people do write on how to fix an overheated android phone, but with the research i have made, i came to understand that their is nothing like that for now but we can only prevent it. So here i will be giving you guys 6 tips on how to prevent your android device from over heating but before then,
Checkout; How To Enjoy Multitasking on Tecno Camon CX =https://www.techjbc.com/2017/11/how-to-enjoy-multitasking-on-tecno.html[url]ereh[/url]

Six Tips On How To Prevent Your Android Phone From Overheating
Remove the Case
Using of case on your android device is not advisable, most especially when using 4G internet connection or when you are streaming online. Cases on android device do cover the phone vent of which block air to enter throung the vent parts of the phone and cause overheating, So it's advisable to remove any case on your android device to avoid your android from overheating.

Avoid Charging While Playing Games
This one goes to my fellow game lovers here, charging while playing games will make our android device to overheat or overheat with time, though new android device do have electrical charging circuit that prevent your android device from overcharging when fully charged, But with that, it's not
yet safe. So avoid it!.

Click here=https://www.techjbc.com/2018/07/how-do-you-stop-your-phone-from-overheating.html[url]--- [/url]to continue

(1) (Reply)

Monday 9th July, 2018 - December 9th 2018 / 2018 ICC: Manchester United Takes On Liverpool F.C. Today In Michigan. / With Tetepredict Everyone Is A Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.