Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,184 members, 7,880,691 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:39 AM

‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash (20458 Views)

Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church / APC Moves To Bar Senators, Reps From Voting In Presidential Primary / FG To Send 300 Nigerians To Portugal Over Kano-Maradi Rail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by erico2k2(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
mansamusa08:

Go and check your history very well. The natives of plateau state were mountain top dwellers. Because if the threats of slave raids and the facts that they were minority tribes without organized army, the remained on top of the mountains.
It was Fulani that settled and developed most lands in the present s.Plateau state. The claims if ownership of the land came about with creation of Nasarawa State from the former plateau state. Because Christian became majority in the new Plateau state, they began to persecute Muslims and Fulani ethnic group. They bowed to confiscate lands legally acquired by Fulani.
Which History book carry this talk plz

2 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Then they should mention their names. That is a classroom assignment for them
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by jahsharon: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
For cheap guerilla training try Ukraine or the Russians. Israel with teach you in millitay equipment you'll never use, Ukraine will teach you street to Street fighting.

Where can I learn cyber fighting? I need to deal with all these e-warriors.
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
What I dislike about Nigerians is their inability to be truthful and factful in politics. What I expect is a call for tbe said report made open to the public and I already know it's a PDP thing going by the way their supporters are already trying to discredit the lawmaker's alarm.
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Henri8: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
sunnysunny69:
For cheap guerilla training try Ukraine or the Russians. Israel with teach you in millitay equipment you'll never use, Ukraine will teach you street to Street fighting.

Which Ukraine? The ones having the ass wiped by rebels in the east of that country?
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
See them attacking the messenger and not the message.

The man said he has documents to back his allegations; he should therefore be encouraged to tender them. Besides, we are already seeing some truth in what he is saying; because killers of the two Benue clergymen turn out not to be Fulani as alleged but Benue indigenes; the army earlier uncovered fake military barracks carrying out illegal training in the said Benue; also supposed livestock guards, who are not trained to bear arms, are being arrested with AK47s; a wanted fugitive and his gang (formerly a sponsored state govt thug) responsible for Zaki Biam market killings is a Benue indigene; Ortom's aide and head of the state livestock guards was recently arrested for illegal arms possession; same goes for a former governor of Plateau State, Suswam. - these are all established facts.

Sooner or later some ppl will be forced to eat their words.
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by OlaSpeaker(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
bedspread:
If this Government hands are Clean, they should Arrest that Senator and Quize out the information of whoever it is !!
Are you blind to the part where he said they submitted their report to the government to act upon? or squeezing did you want again
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by islandmoon: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
this man should be more concerned about fulani trooping in from Mali, Chad , Niger rep and Sudan, claiming to be from Kano and Sokoto, they are the one causing havoc on the plateau because they love the ever green land for grazing, they are killing the locals and remaining their villages, they are already in our military on special list , some ran away after receiving training, they use to take off uniform to attack the locals, we have found military ID card on the attack scene before now, all these fact are online, stop recruiting illegal immigrants, I wont why governor Amosun is so quiet about illegal immigrants structure at Lafenwa in Abeokuta, I saw it last month when I was coming from cotonou, what is the immigration doing? why are they allowing fulanis from desert into Nigeria?

they are killing us, and the president is not saying anything. Usman Dan Fidio Agenda on the move again.
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by AustineE1: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abagworo:
What I dislike about Nigerians is their inability to be truthful and factful in politics. What I expect is a call for tbe said report made open to the public and I already know it's a PDP thing going by the way their supporters are already trying to discredit the lawmaker's alarm.
..are you for real,i cant believe you spewed that rubbish,you think everything is about party and politics,no wonder igbos detest Rochas Okorocha with a passion,where he surrounded himself with people like you,who have since sold there conscience for a pot of porridge.
Hundreds of minority christians where massacred in cold blood by the priviledeg fulani terrorist herdsmen and efforts were being made to cover it and distract the masses and you are here playing party politics. May God save your soul.

2 Likes

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by double0seven(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
Only a block head would believe that terrorists, even to the number of 300 went to get their training in the JEWISH NATION OF ISREAL. Isreal and terrorism are mortal enemies. The only thing terrorists looking for training can get in Isreal is their untimely deaths

1 Like

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by caye(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dpharisee:
The town called WASE where this Fulani Rep comes from and which he bears as surname started as a small Fulani resting point giving to them by the natives, the military regimes came to power and appointed a Fulani Emir to preside over the town including its natives.
Now they want to extend their influence over other parts of Plateau by genocide using the ongoing ethnic cleansing, so many communities have been deserted out of fear of attacks and many may never return, giving Fulanis opportunity to replace them with their brethren from across West Africa where they are a minority by telling them to migrate in their huge numbers to Nigeria where they would be protected.

CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG:
IT WAS IBB THAT GAVE THEM (THE VAMPIREFULAS) A LOCAL GOVERNMENT; CAUSING UNTOLD ETHNIC GENOCIDE FROM THE 90S TILL NOW.
The man below is a vampire.

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by uridadole: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
ISRAEL IS A JEWISH NATION, IT MEANS SOONEST W'LL HAVE XTIANS MILITANTS IN 9JA, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM BLOWING EVERYWHERE

It confirmed that most of the recent killing are done by "xtians" disguised as fulanis.

Politics has taken killer dimension as we already have xtians killers
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by chairman00100: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
yazach:
Jonathan, CAN IPOB and politicians (PDP) has blood on their hands and sooner their atrocities will be exposed

I AM LOVING this IPOB more and more, supplying them sleeplessness even when they IPOB are not involved or talking,
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Solorrman(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:
Maybe the Taqiya rep from Plateau is trying to tell us that 300 fulani terrorist herdsmen were imported from Niger Rep to Plateau to massacre Plateau indigenes and rename their lands as conquered territory. Abi no be so? Even a good number of boko haram fighters were imported across northern borders.
Under buhari's govt, uncountable number of fulanis from West African countries were brought to Nigeria to wage JIHAD against non Muslims. FACT!
so u have investigated all these ? That means u knw better than the whole nigerian securities ? U do d investigation in ur room wid just ur dump head. U dnt knw jihad just keep shut,bkos d recent jihad ar done by non muslims disguised in islamic cloth as of boko haram,isis and alqaeda are all non muslim organizations established by zionist mosaad of israel,d jihad we knw has a specification nt killing much muslims in d name of jihad,take it or leave it boko haram was sponsored by christians or can u tell me why jerry gana bailed late boko haram leader mohammed yusuf ? Or tel me why in bauchi and miya barkatai christians are caught trying to detonate bomb in their church where members know them or are u going to deny it despite live broadcasting p? Reply to ur waste of time bkos i quit reading replies including compliment
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by D4ordaniel: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Here come another fulani
mansamusa08:

Go and check your history very well. The natives of plateau state were mountain top dwellers. Because if the threats of slave raids and the facts that they were minority tribes without organized army, the remained on top of the mountains.
It was Fulani that settled and developed most lands in the present s.Plateau state. The claims if ownership of the land came about with creation of Nasarawa State from the former plateau state. Because Christian became majority in the new Plateau state, they began to persecute Muslims and Fulani ethnic group. They bowed to confiscate lands legally acquired by Fulani.
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
yazach:
Jonathan, CAN IPOB and politicians (PDP) has blood on their hands and sooner their atrocities will be exposed
stop taking drugs cause its not good for you
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Billygee2u: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
saaron:
Maybe the Taqiya rep from Plateau is trying to tell us that 300 fulani terrorist herdsmen were imported from Niger Rep to Plateau to massacre Plateau indigenes and rename their lands as conquered territory. Abi no be so? Even a good number of boko haram fighters were imported across northern borders.
Under buhari's govt, uncountable number of fulanis from West African countries were brought to Nigeria to wage JIHAD against non Muslims. FACT!
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Billygee2u: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
AustineE1:
Is only in Nigeria that the oppressors cry more than the oppressed!
This is wickedness in its worst form,imagine the stupid rep member Ahmed Idris Waje spewing thrash from his mouth,all in an effort to cover-up the serial genocide committed by Fulani-herdsmen all over Nigeria!
Nigeria is in for a mess,we now have a government that is directly or indirectly supporting the massacre of its masses and intentional depopulating of the christian middlebelt! We pray and hope that the blood of innocent christians killed allover Nigeria will water the trees of freedom in this country!

Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by yazach: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2018
otuekong1:
stop taking drugs cause its not good for you

Why would I take drug when am not form IPOB land like you always do
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by slivertongue: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2018
[quote author=mansamusa08 post=69220756] false history!! edos &yoruba's are earlier developers. hausa's are land grabers
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by slivertongue: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2018
hausa-fulani are bent on destroyin plateau state. characters who pretend over dia origin. notin like jasawa ethnic group
Re: ‘300 Nigerians Trained In Israel’: Reps From Plateau Clash by Codes151(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
I pity the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japheth Omojuwa Appointed To Halifax Board / Buhari Told APC He Won't Seek Re-Election In 2019 - Aisha Alhassan Tells Reuter / Lawan Mari Defiles 6-Year-Old Boy, Suspended By Governor Mai Mala Buni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.