Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,279 members, 7,881,045 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (24343 Views)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / How Decent And Chaste Are Extremely Shy Ladies? / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by EweduAfonja(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
no
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by gazilion: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Foolish Evening Question.
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by GistFullGround: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cholls:
My brother there is a proverb i no too remember, but the thing wey the proverb mean b say......Any Lady with a Tattoo is a slut either serving or retired.

Why are you lying?
There is nothing wrong with a tattoo
Which Bible are you reading?

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by maverickmaybach(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
It's cool[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Stancity(m): 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
With all the calamities facing Nigeria now, you had the guts to come up with this useless question eekwa

The question we should be asking now is how to make Nigeria a better place..

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by GistFullGround: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by izzou(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Though not my thing, nothing do tattoo.

If she's homely, honest and hardworking, go for it.

Not your thing, yet you advised him to go for it grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by baby124: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
How do you get into a relationship with someone who you know you will have issues marrying? Is that not wickedness?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by OsuGanja(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
As far as I’m concerned,you Dey crase bro... This is 2018,change the way you think.... And then,the best advice is never to take advise ... Ja yourself

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by PearlStreet(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
....pls bro put ursef in my shoes o....I never knew she has such....she has been wearing long sleeves o.....it never occurred to me that she has tattoo

She has been hiding her tattoos from you by wearing long sleeves.

Guess what? She's also hiding her real character from you.

13 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by temitopepeter: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
what lead her to tattoo if she was a decent girl

4 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by guywitzerogal(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
In Christianity is a capital NO. bt if u can marry her at your our RISK is a goal

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by emanobis(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

First and foremost, if you ask your mum that question and she okays it, then who are we not to attend the wedding ceremony...Imagine question

2 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Jethrolite(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

There's this lady am currently in a relationship with and Sincerely she's really the type of girl we guys are always hoping to come across.... I have come to love her buh only for me to notice she has à tattoo on her arm...And sincerely there's this societal perception about tattoo that speaks of Waywardness and irresponsible lifestyle..... buh on the contrary... this babe is just so different that am just confused.....I have come across girls who appear so so bad and even sleep at the club buh are still virgin while some girls who claim to be responsible and decent are upgraded and modified Oloshos....
Please help a brother, I don't wanna make a mistake based on the general assumption on what people would say

Life na risk and something must kill man. Take the plunge.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by wakaman: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cavaet emptor
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
see all the deluded people who reply against having tattoos, ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

tattoos are part of AFRICAN CULTURE, dont get it twisted.tattoos tribal marking etc, same shiit different day!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by spiritedtete: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Also depend on the kind of tattoo...

But to be sincere... Forget civilization... I can't marry a girl with tats ... but I can play with her.. **wink** call it hypocrisy... your cup of tea.

Especially those once that draw wings around the low waist.

They have got mad style and energy grin

I have seen a virgin with tattoo though... simple tats around her arm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Kingkamba(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
BRO U BAD EEEEHH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Shegzy8:
She belongs to the ex olosho's association...be careful bro and take caution, she might leave you just as paulinho left china for spain(barca) to partake in the football mundial(fifa world cup) then returned to china back after the competition like he did...those girls are opportunists..they can pretend just to get married...she is a borehole that has been drilled for many years

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by HomeOfMe(f): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

If you live in the US,UK,Canada and other western countries,having a tattoo whether male or female doesn't make you a bad person. But back home in Nigeria,majority of the people who have it are either cultists,robbers,or prostitutes-atleast that's the way people see them even if there're innocent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by MrImole: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why did she draw the tattoo in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by OsuMustGo: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:
[s]Please NL,pardon my grammatical construction due to the fact i was an engineering student as it may [/s]not meet upto standard to the level of the professors of English we have here....

You people should stop this rubbish. You don't need any apology. English is not our mother tongue.

5 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:
I'm sorry I have to be sincere to you.

You can only have problems concerning the decency of a Nigerian lady when you invest your emotions on them.

Tattoo or not, she's what she is.

The only decent set of ladies in Nigeria are the virgin ladies. Now ask yourself what a decent lady should be doing with tattoos.

Bitter truth is; Most men would love to flirt and fling with ladies with tattoos, but won't want to make any of them a wife.
Better oil dey your head?
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by SAMBARRY: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

may you not use your wife to do girlfriend and use girlfriend to do wife because of societal stereotype. I will not say more than that because I am busy

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Mazimoore: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
My little opinion bro.....run for ur life. Such girls are full of pretense, no decent girl will have a tattoo on her skin....never. Meanwhile think of the future with such lady as a wife and ur kids come to see their mom with a tattoo, how will u explain or advice them not to have one? Baba run coz she just want to trick u into marrying her. BE WISE

10 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by erico2k2(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

OP Ignore all those talkative, some of them still live with their parents, go ahead and marry the woman if you are feeling her, if it works fine if E nor work still U try your best. Marriage nor be do or die matter. Besides no one know what's going to happen in any union only baba God, the physical expression on ones body does not always reflect the internal wellbeing

4 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by dan55: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
abike12:
Is it okay to ask a bunch of strangers whether you should marry someone that you are dating? please don't venture into marriage, you're not ready

Seeking advice don't mean he will implement them.
Maybe to analyze his thought and make final conclusion

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Armstrong34:

who do you now want to leave them for? Anyways, it is not wrong. Don't listen to any bullshit anyone says. That she has tattoos doesn't mean she is not worth loving.

1 Like

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by whyx06(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why read some books by their cover?

Can you handpicked unripe orange from ripe one?

4 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by erico2k2(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mazimoore:
My little opinion bro.....run for ur life. Such girls are full of pretense, no decent girl will have a tattoo on her skin....never. Meanwhile think of the future with such lady as a wife and ur kids come to see their mom with a tattoo, how will u explain or advice them not to have one? Baba run coz she just want to trick u into marrying her. BE WISE
nah one of them B dis
Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Why read some books by their cover?
Because no author will cover a religious book with Bleep cover.

8 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by abike12(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
dan55:

Seeking advice don't mean he will implement them.
Maybe to analyze his thought and make final conclusion

Seeking advice from nairaland of all places? He should still wait before getting married. This one is not ready to be the head of a home

3 Likes

Re: How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Because no author will cover a religious book with Bleep cover.
Free yourself from mental slavery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Countries With The Most Beautiful And Sexiest Ladies (africa) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who is Over 5 Years Younger Than You? / Ladies: Why Are You Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.