Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC (56057 Views)

Stella Oduah Forged Our Certificate – NYSC / Kemi Adeosun Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate And Other Credentials (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
ghuzy01:

And we're you not told that she came to Nigeria for the first time when she was called upon by the Ogun state government to be the comminsioner of finance.she was 41 at the time.so what can she do other than applying for exemption

I have not read the NYSC act properly, maybe I will if I have the time, but when I served, there were a handful of very old men in my camp, news had it that they graduated before 30yrs but chose to stay back abroad, and when they finally returned, they were denied exemption by virtue of their age when they graduated from their first degrees, I heard that NYSC exemption is for people who graduated from their first bachelor's degree post-30yrs, I'll verify for myself for the sake of knowing tho, as for our leaders, what do I care? they can cover up anything, trust me if there's no truth in what premium times is saying, they'd have been shut down by now, where is Dino with his suing Sahara reporters over his own saga since months ago?

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
shugamummy:
Show me nysc act that supports forging it's certificate at 41,nor appending the signature of a retired officer,nor falsifying the serial number of the commission. Hypocrites........so what makes you think if i print certificates for my mum who is same age with Kemi that It should be disputed

How did she forge has NYSC said she forged her certificate??....theres a diff bw an allegation and d actual act
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by AbelDjassi: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
dicefrost:

On what grounds would she be exempted when she graduated at age 22?

Let me start by explaining that there is pretty good chance she was not even a 'Nigerian' at 22.
To be clear; not many young people of Nigerian descent, raised abroad, would have felt a need to apply for our nation's passport in 1989.
Now you would have to be older than a certain age to appreciate just how much of a cloud hung over the country during that dark era of military rule.

Now having established the foregoing, my own sense tells me Kemi is still guilty of a serious infraction. lipsrsealed
The problem is; practically all commentators on this thread are barking up the wrong tree.

I will be back to explain what the real deal is later - once I have consulted the oracle of fine rum grin

Footnote: The torrent of an old man’s water may no longer smash into the bole of the roadside tree a full stride away as it once did but fall around his feet like a woman’s; but in return the eye of his mind is given wing to fly away beyond the familiar sights of the homestead ~ Chinua Achebe
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

The bold is her genuine reason for Forgery. Should Ogun state and Nigeria then be denied in her partaking of the National moi-moi?
There were others from Yoruba land, who are by far better than Kemi and have served their fatherland, but were denied that position because they no get godfather wey fit overlook forgery.

NYSC has not said she forged any certificate, r u n a better place to prove tht she did than the authorized body??......low life idiotic pig...OLODO RABATA
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by bigpicture001: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
What's d big deal with whether she served or not.

I collected exemption, so what?
...if u don't know what to say,den mk a whistle sound with
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Sagsabag(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Useless newspaper Premium Times
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by D4ordaniel: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Mrjo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
boyo123:
its really funny how you guys reason.
yes she finished at 22 in the uk worked in the uk till she was way above the age to serve ,then got an appointment in naija and had to apply for exemption. i am sure u didnt serve cos if you did u would av understood what happened
where did joe igbokwe get her service pic?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by uptohim2: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
boyo123:
yes she finished at 22 in the uk worked in the uk till she was way above the age to serve ,then got an appointment in naija and had to apply for exemption. i am sure u didnt serve cos if you did u would av understood what happened

Defender. It's really very irritating reading this nonsense you wrote here. Clap for yourself. Now you won't shout IPOD love defending criminals. You won't ask her to go to court and prove her innocence. You won't insult her people. She graduated at 22 and delayed her NYSC to collect an exception after 8 years. I imagine how you likes would have been falling over yourselves if it had been NOI or some other Igbo woman. It's a pity. Ride on. Keep fooling your generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
chiefolododo:
Ehen? They should free this woman , did she kill anybody? Was she involved in an bank robbery? Did she falsely declare any asset? We must learn to pardon minor sins (that's if she is guilty)

Seriously i never knew it will get to this... ... na wa oo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Absoj(m): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years
But she was in Yankee all dat time naa. Make dem free dis fine woman abeg. If for anything, her Brit accent alone is enof because e dey daze me like fowl wey chop dawa. Dis days self na becos of her I dey watch NTA wey I dislike before. Make dem leave her NYSc abeg. Who NYSC don hep?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by eagleeye3: 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

NYSC has not said she forged any certificate, r u n a better place to prove tht she did than the authorized body??......low life idiotic pig...OLODO RABATA
This newspaper was able to determine that, based on its enabling law, the NYSC does not issue exemption certificate to anyone who, like the minister, graduates before turning 30. Born on March 9, 1967, Mrs Adeosun graduated July 11, 1989 at 22.
Mrs Adeosun’s ‘certificate’ is dated September 9, 2009, and was purportedly signed by Yusuf Bomoi, a former director-general of the corps.

Officials said Mr. Bomoi stepped down from the NYSC in January 2009, and could not have signed any certificate for the corps eight months after.

NB
Argue with your village people from now on.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Lomprico2: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
donk552:
Her record shown that she graduate at age of 22 and become member of ICAEW at age of 24, why exemption certificate that's meant for people of above 30years

The oil on ur head still dey plenty! grin
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
As for the defenders, all of una go dey alright last last...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Lomprico2: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
What's d big deal with whether she served or not.

I collected exemption, so what?

She "FORGED" her nysc certificate!
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Ihateyoumod: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
eagleeye3:

[/b]

NB
Argue with your village people from now on.

Argue with ur private part... Ewu
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Lomprico2: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
Obito555:
Certificate is our problem in this country

No! Corruption is!!

And this case is one. like that of our certificateless vulture of a president.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by LZAA: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
GMbuharii:

zombiehunter lzaa pointzerom zombietamer immhotep make una come see wonderment!

Looks like zmB in chief yaff received anti zmB serum!

grin grin
one by one they must get sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Dedetwo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Arrant nonsense!!She applied for exemption yet received a forged one as served and she has paraded and fooled the foolish eyes' until now. Why should she apply for exemption when she allegedly graduated at the age of 22. Forgery and nepotism are worst cases of corruption. In fact, they are worse than embezzlement.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
obi58:

[b]The same tired narrative as always. Igbos Igbos that even a die hard Buhari supporter like Ngenekwenu could actually come out to support the truth yet here you as usual pushing your meaningless tribalistic agenda conveniently forgetting that this bombshell was released by a paper owned by a fellow Yoruba person!

No normal person would sit by and watch their name and hard earned reputation being dragged through the mud without coming out to defend himself.

After 3 days of this scandal breaking, we are yet to see Adeosun come out to clearly address these accusations with irrefutable evidence, demand a public apology and then proceed to sue Premium Times for every single dime for defamation of character and irresponsible reportage.

The question then is why has she not done any of this if her hands are clean?

Please let's try to be objective and stop putting rubbish ethnic colouration into burning national issues like Forgery and the Integrity of our Public officials![/b]

To start with, sensible and responsible people like the minister should't respond to puerile emotions, loud noise and baseless rants by you and your kind, they instead comport and wait for the facts by the people and the institutions involved to come out with the documented facts and records needed to rest the situation.

Btw, will any explanation by this woman won't satisfy you and even me? Of course not.

You jokers need to grow up and quit throwing needless tantrums all over the place like 2 year old kids.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Lomprico2: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki:
Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

That's why she forged her nysc certificate smiley
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by EternalTruths: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
cjrane:

The issue here IS NOT TRIBE OR RELIGION.

People should learn to stop forging documents just to get a job.

We have people in Nigeria who will forge PHD certificate if the job required PHD.

WE MUST STOP THAT PRACTICE OF FORGERY IN NIGERIA BY EXPOSING FORGERS

Did you read the post I quoted.?

My response was based on that post.

The guy pissed me off my talking about Southerners uniting to defend a treacherous woman whose people betrayed we the glorious SE/SS.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Icon4s(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
boyo123:

So why did she now present a forged NYSC certificate instead of the exemption letter?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by michaelismenten: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hope you guys have seen the recent news about NYSC disowning Kemi exemption letter

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275568-breaking-nysc-disowns-kemi-adeosuns-exemption-certificate.html
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Dedetwo(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
sarrki::

Adeosun is a million times better than ngozi

Why should anybody look beyond the poster of the above crap for the woes that besieged Nigeria. Only a deranged dumbbell can insinuate that set of eyes on empty head is better Ngozi Iweala.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Geniro: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
deomelo:

To start with, sensible and responsible people like the minister should't respond to puerile emotions, loud noise and baseless rants by you and your kind, they instead comport and wait for the facts by the people and the institutions involved to come out with the documented facts and records needed to rest the situation.

Btw, will any explanation by this woman won't satisfy you and even me? Of course not.

You jokers need to grow up and quit throwing needless tantrums all over the place like 2 year old kids.

You are sounding senseless as usual Eko Ile. Why haven't you changed all this while?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by LastSurvivor11: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nfora:

Stupidity is when you rely on external bodies like World Bank,to determine who is who in NIGERIA.

SMH.

Exactly what I tot from a stupid person like you would say..
But you rely on external bodies to fight terrorism, to fight corruption abi..
You can rely to the same external body when the dullard wants to borrow money right?
You rely on external body to measure global growth, index, developments, advancement and ratings.
You rely on external body when you want to fight HIV and polio
But once it comes to Kemi we don't need external body to measure their gapping standards??
I envy ur daftness man
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
Munzy14:

Mr tribalist I am not Ipob please. don't jump into my mention with nairaland low mentality exhibited in politics section to quote me out of context.
We are talking about a highly placed Nigerian indulging in forgery of our very own nysc certificate and u are here talking out of 1902 reasoning.
[/s]

Village ipob, your rubbish means nothing to me and I see no proof or evidence of forgery at the moment, at least not until NYSC/The institution involved says YES or NO.

Confine your rubbish to your fellow Igbos.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by edupedia: 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
clevvermind:
Buhari is just training a new generation of scammers. Buhari leads, others follow.

....u and your lappy boys are the ones scamming Nigerians.... So u think k we don't know u created that fake cert to further discredit her?...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Andy2274: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

U r very dull....even if she graduated bfre 30, was she in the country, is she supposed to do d nysc in London.....ur brain dey on vacation nii......she graduated worked n London for years. Came to Nigeria wen she was 41 n applied for exemption cos she was passed d age to serve.....what's wrong with tht??
. You are a slowpoke and that is why you cannot read and understand. Is that why she forged her NYSC certificate? Applied for NYSC exemption and forging it are they the same? I wouldn't be surprised if you also at some point forged one or two of your certificates. I think you should go back and read what I wrote very well before opening your inherited mouth odour and useless hand to write rubbish.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by deomelo: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]
Geniro:

You are sounding senseless as usual Eko Ile. Why haven't you changed all this while?
[/s]

Not interested in your silly ipobian nonsense.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Applied For Exemption Certificate – NYSC by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
clevvermind:
Buhari is just training a new generation of scammers. Buhari leads, others follow.

I wonder if Nigeria eventually divides if it would be well with Ibos. On Saturday, from information available, I said only NYSC can determine whether a Certificate of Exemption is forged or not. I also said you cannot rely on online news or social media information to pass judgement. The NYSC is even magnanimous by giving answer to Premium news enquiry. In a civilized environment, this matter would have been resolved at the law court since they had already passed judgement. Certificate of Exemption that people apply for easily and is given is now what jobless people carry on the head. Left to government, NYSC is a burden. I know more than thirty people that apply for exemption & got it.

During Obj era, Chief (Mrs) Bolaji Osomo as the Minister for Housing was removed by Obj without trial over sales of FG houses in Lagos that was shared at Party (PDP) level. She appeared before Senator Okechukwu Obiora led Senate Committee on Housing thrice. If the Senator were to be other tribe and the woman an IBO, there would have been IBO crying of marginalization as well. During Yar'adua, Prof (Mrs) Nike Grange was removed from office because of =N=20M naira support to health committees of National Assembly. Both Mrs Osomo & Grange wept bitterly.

During Jonathan, because they want loot Nigeria, the first casualty was Bola Onagoruwa, the DG of BPE over the privatization of Eleme Petrochemical company which she did not have power to take any decision. Later in that government a lot happened. We have the cases of Diezani, Arunma Otteh, Stella Oduah & others. The painful scenarios were the cases of Oduah, Diezani & one woman at the prison service.

At the public hearing of Oduah by the HOR, the Nigerian Customs CG said they did not pay duty while the inflated price at NCAA included duty. The dealer (Choscaris) claimed the Minister of Finance gave duty waiver on the vehicle, the Finance woman said no waiver was given. Later, they said they used waiver granted to Lagos State for National Sport Festival, an event that had gone without any link at all to NCAA. I had posted that time that If Elizade motors had smuggled in motors for an Ondo State Minister using Anambra State organized sport festival as a cover, Nigeria would have scattered with propaganda. They defended the woman until she was released to prepare for her Senatorial election. That was long after the episode. Arunma Otteh was defended until GEJ was leaving to save her from PMB's trial.

They have constituted nuisance to Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Probe Atiku, Saraki, Dino Melaye, Dogara – APC Tells EFCC / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Ambode Dumped By Idiat Adebule, Deputy Governor Of Lagos, For Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.