Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? (410 Views)

Between Copa America Best XI Vs Euro Best XI, Which Team Is The Best / Qatar 2022: Which Team Are You Rooting For As The Winner? / Nigeria Or France: CNN Poll On Best Dressed Team In Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? by Kulas: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Our English premier league boys : Hazard, Bryune, Cortious, Kante, Kompany, Fellaini, Giroud etc are meeting on 10th July 2018.Being an English premier league fan, most of us are finding it difficult on whether to support Belgium or France because of our EPL players.
For France: I love Kante.Secondly many of our brothers (black Africans) are playing for France and i love it.
For Belgium: I am a Man City fan and so in love with my best player De Bryune.Also Kompany and my 2nd choice EPL club Chelsea in the likes of Hazard and Cortious.I love both France and Beligium and dont know why two of them are meeting making it difficult for me to make choice. However I MUST chose one and i hereby go for Belgium because of De Bryune, Kompany, Fellaini, Hazard, Cortious.How are you supporting and why?
Re: Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? by Kulas: 7:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kulas:
Our English premier league boys : Hazard, Bryune, Cortious, Kante, Kompany, Fellaini, Giroud etc are meeting on 10th July 2018.Being an English premier league fan, most of us are finding it difficult on whether to support Belgium or France because of our EPL players.
For France: I love Kante.Secondly many of our brothers (black Africans) are playing for France and i love it.
For Belgium: I am a Man City fan and so in love with my best player De Bryune.Also Kompany and my 2nd choice EPL club Chelsea in the likes of Hazard and Cortious.I love both France and Beligium and dont know why two of them are meeting making it difficult for me to make choice. However I MUST chose one and i hereby go for Belgium because of De Bryune, Kompany, Fellaini, Hazard, Cortious.How are you supporting and why?

I forget Lukaku. He is also my reason for supporting Belgium
Re: Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? by CDCEO001: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Same here, but i chose France.
Re: Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? by hectorr(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
France Cus of Mbappe.
Re: Which Team Are You Supporting: Belgium Or France? by Kulas: 6:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
De Bruyne, Kompany, Fellaini, Hazard, Cortous, lukaku.
Please support Belgium.

(1) (Reply)

See How The English Premier League Started - Premier League History / Mesut Ozil And Gomez After The First Goal / Manchester United Contact Barcelona For Defender Yerry Mina (Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.