Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,615 members, 7,951,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? (880 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
As for me, I have hatred for hard-to-get, it is no perfect sign that you are costly. Some guys enjoy hard-to-get & they love to chase ladies that show them tough time. But what is the use of hard-to-get when you will be eventually get bleeped?? What is the use of hard-to-get when they will still know your bad past?? Does hard-to-get make you costly? No.

Since some enjoy hard-to-get, do you like it
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by buttlover(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
to be frank with you eeh. I don't like too quick to get neither do I like too hard to get. be moderate, know when to stop the shakara simple.

1 Like

Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by khingTony(m): 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
why would someone value them?, they are the most boring set of ladies

1 Like

Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by okwabayi(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
What is the use of hard-to-get when they will still know your bad past??
OP come and explain this part. Is it immediately he penetrates he discovers about her past or what? Na magic?
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
I play hard to get.but I don’t do it more than a month or two.during this period the guy may call me twice a week or take me out once in two weeks.
Tho my female counterparts will say he should take us out everyday. What stops me from spoiling him also as that will show I am a equal and can share the bills when we get married
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am never the long suffering type.
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
after one week and she is still forming agbani darego na to borne her troway na i too fine to dey waste time ontop one mumu
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by IamPlato(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2018

These Days They Are Hardly Hard To Get...
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by mimimile93: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not when u have the guap.. Go make money and a ho.e will never be hard to get to u.

B!tches act Hard-To-Get when the know ur pocket is nothing to write home about..

A nigerian lady would leave her bf for u the moment she knws u are the money man a.k.a Mr Make It Rain On 'Em Ho.es..
Re: Do You Value Ladies That Do Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

No Waste: Couple Shares Food By Themselves At Their Wedding Reception / This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? / Woman Shares News With Her Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.