Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,469 members, 7,974,909 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:52 PM

Who Is To Blame - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame (344 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame by darichlife: 1:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Do we blame men or women for the commercialization of Sex and Relationship in our society, it seems everywhere you turn to everybody wants compensation for something they can give. it is really tearing us apart and it is bothering me a lot.
Re: Who Is To Blame by milemimi93(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2018
Blame the women.

S€X was supposed to be free and fair activity (because both parties enjoy it) while relationship was supposed to be partnership but women have turned it both into lucrative businesses.

Our ladies are very lazy. They don't wanna work yet the our greedy.

In other to meet up with their peers they start selling their bodies.

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Ex You Should Never Let Go! / Young Man Marries His Fiancee At Her Funeral (video) / Independent Call Girls In Chennai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.