Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:54 PM

Time For Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time For Us (195 Views)

Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered / What Is The Time For Service In Ecwa wuse ll / It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time For Us by phlopholly: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2018
Do not worry about your life . . .
—Matthew 6:25 (NIV)

Some people ask, “Do you think God has time for me? You don’t know how mixed up my life is, how confused it is; the pressures, the tension at home, the business problems, so many things I couldn’t possibly tell you about, including the sins in my life that I somehow cannot seem to give up.” Yes, God has time for you. When Jesus was dying on the cross, He had time for a thief who turned to Him and said, “Lord, remember me.” That’s all the record tells us that the thief said, “Lord, remember me.” But what he was really saying was, “I’m unworthy. I’ve broken all the laws. I deserve hell. Just remember me.” And Jesus turned to him in that moment and said, “Today you will be with me in Paradise.”

Prayer for the day
Even in Your greatest suffering, Lord Jesus, You had time to assure another of Your love. My heart is comforted to know this caring for my soul is infinite.

Sir Billy Graham

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement / The Homeless Man / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.