Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,633 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Davido Shows Off His Mansion And Fleets Of Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off His Mansion And Fleets Of Cars (532 Views)

Peter Okoye Of Psquare’s Mansion And Cars In Ikoyi. / K1 Wasiu Ayinde Marshal's Mansion And His Animals In His Mini Zoo (Photos) / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Mansion And Fleets Of Cars by ayazor: 2:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
The DMW Boss who just arrived back from the Wireless festival in London has showed off his mansion and fleet of cars with caption "More Blessings"

See Photos

http://www.vondanews.com/davido-shows-off-his-mansion-and-fleets-of-cars/

Re: Davido Shows Off His Mansion And Fleets Of Cars by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please David, don't give me headache and distraction as i'm doing my best to be more of you legally possible. Jah bless us in our quest to the toppest top.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Entered Bus From Sango To Oshodi – Otedola Replies Dele Momodu [VIDEO] / Davido Gets Madly Drunk And Dances Shaku Shaku In His Private Jet, Shares Money / I’m Not Aware Nina Has Something Against Me - Alex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.