Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,363 members, 7,947,593 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today (34566 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by abuyazeed1992(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose said no federal government project in his state.. And thus had refuse to welcome the president.. Kai Fayose the shameless liar.. Ipob the shameless criminals and prostitute... By 2019 we shall disgrace and humiliate the enemies of this country... You cant be shouting biafra and ltr think u can choose a president for us...
Igbos and deir empty political brain... U want to decide Election of the country u called a zoo..
Too much Ogogoro dey una head... Bastards..
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by phemy36(m): 6:27am On Jul 11, 2018
RisMas:
Chai.. See President, Not Thugnor grin No Insult, No Name Calling, No Drama, lets Fayose come out to dispute these facts
. Which fact is Ila orangun in Ekiti or osun. Go and sleep jare
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by ollygee2008(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2018
God bless my President , God bless Ekiti and God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by beewhy111(m): 6:32am On Jul 11, 2018
How does ijebu ijesha road relate to ekiti? This man is sick! Youth u beta collect ur pvc and let wise up dis time around...
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by kanubiafra: 7:44am On Jul 11, 2018
abuyazeed1992:
Fayose said no federal government project in his state.. And thus had refuse to welcome the president.. Kai Fayose the shameless liar.. Ipob the shameless criminals and prostitute... By 2019 we shall disgrace and humiliate the enemies of this country... You cant be shouting biafra and ltr think u can choose a president for us...
Igbos and deir empty political brain... U want to decide Election of the country u called a zoo..
Too much Ogogoro dey una head... Bastards..
I THOUGHT you wanted to post the federal projects ? did you just waist my time? my guy show us the fed. projects now
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by udees: 7:56am On Jul 11, 2018
What of if notbtrue--what would you call the president--Can you go and verify those claims before you you start judging and believing in this your liars
Iblad0994:
God bless Muhammadu Buhari.

Fayose is a serial liar just like the Ipigs. Fayose said no federal government project has been done in Ekiti since the inception of the Buhari government .

If the projects highlighted by the President is true, then Fayose is a dishonorable leader and a liar with no shame
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by Alonzoh(m): 8:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Mccullum:
God bless the peoples predsident....

This is undiluted victory for APC
because Ekiti people are ready to vote for change and move forward for progress.
Jonzing

Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by oge247: 9:06am On Jul 11, 2018
Abdulhakeem78:
The will of the people must matter. And that is what we will uphold here in Ekiti – FREE and FAIR ELECTIONS. No manipulation of any form.
as sample as what you have said. thank you
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by newslifeop: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2018
hmmm
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by Ziggylady(f): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2018
point5:
Op I hv warned you to stop posting anything about APC here..this is my last warning

grin cheesy
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by Abdulhakeem78(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
oge247:
as sample as what you have said. thank you

You are highly welcome sir
Re: 24 Points Of President Buhari At Ekiti APC Mega Rally Today by GSA01: 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
This is how campaign should be like, not what the PDP is doing by heating up the polity unnecessarily, I was expecting the PDP to campaign with fact on what they have done before at the Federal level.,ESPECIALLY This Ekiti election, Fayose should be campaigning with facts on what he has done for Ekiti people and not try and tell the people that voting APC will bring in killer Herdsmen,

I have said it before that the APC will never champion nor support election rigging, because they came into power from a free and fair Election..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Officials Are Sharing The Free Fruits Donated By Saudi Arabia After Expose / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft / Ministerial Screening: Group Secures Court Order To Stop Amaechi - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.