Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady (53046 Views)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:44am On Jul 11, 2018
read more cool and interesting story,on

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by kinibigdil: 5:47am On Jul 11, 2018
He got married early last year, and you are sharing it now, because, you just started feeling it, there was something else keeping you from sharing it, am sure you never saw him as your husband at the time, you had other big dream future husband at the time but now they have all failed, and it just don on you that no one wants you for a keep, he kept calling you because you are a sure puna, abegii..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by jaywhoco(m): 5:55am On Jul 11, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

Most intelligent reply here.

That tells you so much about relationships these days. No deep connection. Centers on sex, sex and frivolities.
Sad bro
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Wealthyjman: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2018
I know this chick. Very fine and fair tall chick. She dated the guy for like 2 to 3yrs. That is the revelation I heard
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by deaconbiggy(m): 5:57am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol.... feminist ko meminist ni

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Aystarz: 6:06am On Jul 11, 2018
PremiumBae:
Same way, one buffalo i never liked but was busy forcing love on me, later got anoda babe pregnant but was still pestering my dearest life thinking i wouldn't find out, finally a family friend who's a friend to the dudes wife on Facebook made a comment on her post and there i got to knw the biggie is even married with twin, to brief my story, he apologized and pleaded to see me, i agreed and he asked if i ever love him, i told him no, i never liked him but i loved his money, he was so disappointed.

The both of you actually deserved each other, you know? You attract exactly what you are, but I wonder the reasons for these rants.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by myners007: 6:11am On Jul 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:

You Are a very useless and heartless idiot. I pray this fate befalls your ugly shapeless sisters. Nairaland is filled with very senseless men who spew anything online. I can tell you're a broke ass, May this fate also befall you and all the hegoats who liked your comment
the manner at which you rained invectives on me leaves one with the impression that you were not properly trained and as such will not make a good mariage material. The anger in your tone also reveals that you must be in dire need of cash of which out of magnanimity i can oblige to help you out.Swallow your pride and ask me for help. I will assist without asking you for anything in return

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by hopexter(m): 6:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Angy55:
Madam, I've been there before.

Calm down, you will survive it. Though it's going to be difficult the first few months, you will definitely get over it.

Modified

If she has moved on, why come online to share the story?

How can someone go through something as terrible as that? I don't understand what you mean move on in such a heart shattering situation. You can only pretend to move on in such a case cos usually it takes years to completely move on.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by kinibigdil: 6:30am On Jul 11, 2018
PremiumBae:
Same way, one buffalo i never liked but was busy forcing love on me, later got anoda babe pregnant but was still pestering my dearest life thinking i wouldn't find out, finally a family friend who's a friend to the dudes wife on Facebook made a comment on her post and there i got to knw the biggie is even married with twin, to brief my story, he apologized and pleaded to see me, i agreed and he asked if i ever love him, i told him no, i never liked him but i loved his money, he was so disappointed.
Congrats you are too much you won, am sure he is still crying now
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by LydayBobo(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2018
myners007:
Simply because you are just a building material and not a wife material. On a more serious note, why would a guy marry a lady who subconsciously takes a selfie in front of an hotel room. Girls , please use your brains sometimes when slaying.
You're full of wisdom. Please advise them oo

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Angy55(f): 6:36am On Jul 11, 2018
hopexter:

How can someone go through something as terrible as that? I don't understand what you mean move on in such a heart shattering situation. You can only pretend to move on in such a case cos usually it takes years to completely move on.

Do you want her to wallow in depression then maybe think of committing suicide first?
Unless she has committed series of abortions for the said guy, hence she can wallow in depression and pains for a very long time.

Life is sweet, not until you realize some things are not worth dying for then it would be very easy for you to quickly move on.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by salt1: 6:37am On Jul 11, 2018
How can you use 'innocent girl ' and 'abortion ' in the same sentence?

Maybe those words have acquired other meanings that I do not know
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by tragergeorge(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Beface:
The guy has being using her all those period, having resolved in he's mind he was not going to marry her. The funny part of it all is, after getting married he still want to continue sexing her (it means this lady have being giving him mind glowing sex). If you ask me I think the relationship is focus on sex. That is while it is good for ladies to always ask guys what they really want from the relationship, don't assumed it will end up in marriage.
make more sense fall on you,,,,and d annoying thing 80% of them go run leave their bf go marry another cos dem no fit wait,boy wen like 7girls don leave go marry cos e never get money, the only one wen e do na we no wan hear word again

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 11, 2018
Well, hope your eyes have cleared.

Change your whorish lifestyle and portray a wife material persona instead of a good time girl that you portray now.

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by hopexter(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Angy55:

Do you want her to wallow in depression then maybe think of committing suicide first?
Unless she has committed series of abortions for the said guy, hence she can wallow in depression and pains for a very long time.

Life is sweet, not until you realize something's are not worth dying for then it would be very easy for you to quickly move on.

Not if the guy is everything to her, joy and happiness would never be the same again. Nigerians usually don't condescend to suicide instead they embrace depression which is usually where they find safety. This is where you know that life no sweet at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Angy55(f): 6:50am On Jul 11, 2018
charliebiz:

Excuse me for shooking mouth on this una love matter but why this kind response. You not married but in a relationship or you looking for a reason to leave that relationship. Ladies, please be straight forward. Some guys like me hands off ladies in a relationship. Response like this sounds like you ready to jump ship.

You're funny.
Have a nice day.
CIAO!
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by els0nm0rali(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:

As far as I'm concerned the guy is a bad person . what happened to breaking up with her before the wedding. you read that she found out about it on social media and he still wanted to keep on sleeping with her after his wedding.

He is a wicked soul and its even the new wife I pity because he obviously will keep on cheating in the marriage.

Well not quite so.

The woman in the original post already branded herself as a feminist and far from a wife material (check her Facebook page)

So why is shy expecting to be wifed then?

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Gamesmart: 6:53am On Jul 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Don't give him a chance angry Men are scum

And women are biiitches!

She dey whine.

Have you asked her how many many she has arbitrarily treated like dirt when they were wooing her and when she was younger and had many suitors?

Now when men treat her the way she used to treat men, she go dey complain and cry.

Women don become Karma.

We all know what Karma is. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Noblepreneur: 6:54am On Jul 11, 2018
franchasng:
I have a friend who was dating a very cute, sexy lady from a wealthy family. He loved the girl truly. We his male friends know that he truly loved the girl and wanted to marry her but he left her to marry another lady that is not that classy or from a rich home, and guess what the problem was

This girl too form posh! She forms classy to a fault! Its good to be classy but pls sisters don't overdo it, it scare guys away. Unless u want to marry showbiz guys who are into music, football and entertainment, if not, tone down that your excessive classy forming.

Be real as a lady. Guys love real women. You visit him u see 10001 faults! You complain of the kitchen not being tidy, the bedroom not being organised, the sitting room not being like this and that.

Remember he is a guy, a single guy for that. Guys must be guys no matter how rich or upscale they are in the society. You are their woman not only for sex but to help organise his disorganised life without judging him with it or making him look stupid about it.

Guys count all these moves.

You are selfish; everything is about u, u, u and nothing about him.

Guys want rest. Any lady that makes a guy feel at home and at peace will definitely be his wife. Make your man feel at peace with u. Make him forget his sorrows whenever he is with u and he will want to stay with u forever.

Stop seeing errors and faults here and there. Learn to manage and persevere with him without complain or without doing it grudgingly.

If he is living in a one room apartment, accept it and pray for him to get enough capital to upgrade or u think he is happy living in that one room apartment You think its only ladies that love to live in duplex and drive Range Rover

Guys love good life more than ladies just that guys are patient about it as they work and pray to have the good life while ladies fantasize and target how to jump into the already built good life.

Many guys are in a relationship but looking for a way out because they are tired of their girlfriend. She doesn't give them joy. They see no future with her but u know guys are very considerate, so they pity their girlfriends. Out of pity of how she would feel, most guy find it hard to tell their girlfriend that they want to quit, so they most times foolishly think they can stylishly end it by marrying another Lady who would help them douse the pressure and fight their girlfriend if she dares to pick a fight.

Look good, be happy, find a way to be earning some money on your own, dress well and give your boyfriend joy and make him feel at home with u and he will definitely wife u once he makes up his mind to settle down.

So make your man feel at peace with u and he won't leave u to marry another.

Lastly, try and look good...take care of your physical look....99% of men hate big tummy on a lady, pls try and work on reducing your tummy fat. Flat tummy is the starting point of beauty for a lady.

Wow. You should be a relationship Consultant. If only girls will take note of all this points and put it to work, no dude would ditch them.

Your points are over valid, I deliberately avoid some girls who I see as toxin to me. Some are just too selfish.

Some are proud and not ready to learn.

How can you be raising your voice at your Boo? That's a big turnoff.

To the guys, don't raise any girl hope with the promise of marriage if you don't see any future.

Avoid any discussion that has to do with marriage.

It is better you subtly give her the signs that she is free to marry any dude who ask for her hand in marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Angy55(f): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2018
hopexter:

Not if the guy is everything to her, joy and happiness would never be the same again. Nigerians usually don't condescend to suicide instead they embrace depression which is usually where they find safety. This is where you know that life no sweet at all.

Moving on is a choice. I rest my case. Do have a lovely day.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:04am On Jul 11, 2018
myners007:
Simply because you are just a building material and not a wife material. On a more serious note, why would a guy marry a lady who subconsciously takes a selfie in front of an hotel room. Girls , please use your brains sometimes when slaying.

And what on earth is wrong with taking pictures in front of a hotel or room whatsoever.. what is with Nigerians and this nonsense assumptions and hypocrisy sef.. sad
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Gamesmart: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2018
ziondaughter247:

You Are a very useless and heartless idiot. I pray this fate befalls your ugly shapeless sisters. Nairaland is filled with very senseless men who spew anything online. I can tell you're a broke ass, May this fate also befall you and all the hegoats who liked your comment

No so e dey pain you?
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Maybe you're just a beauty with no brain

You are the most childish person I have ever seen in my days of using the internet..and calling someone beauty with no brain is laughable.. cos Mr. you are so freaking dumb!!
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:06am On Jul 11, 2018
oshe11:
Some girls are meant to be JUST girlfriends and not WIFE.....

HER FIRST PICTURE KINDA SHOWS SHE IS ONE OF THEM.....

And how would you know that, do you know her?
Radio without battery..
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2018
donnie:
While you were busy slaying, dude was looking for wife material.

You mean the one he's no longer contented with?
Dude wants to eat his cake and have it back.. arrant nonsense! angry
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:08am On Jul 11, 2018
rock003:
Before you condemn that man, kindly read the lady's profile below

And Feminist are not wife materials? What about Chimanda..
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:10am On Jul 11, 2018
myners007:
the manner at which you rained invectives on me leaves one with the impression that you were not properly trained and as such will not make a good mariage material. The anger in your tone also reveals that you must be in dire need of cash of which out of magnanimity i can oblige to help you out.Swallow your pride and ask me for help. I will assist without asking you for anything in return

You deserve it 100 percent.. cos am sure you will definitely not make a husband material.. a man that is not compassionate is that one a man..
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by IamAirforce1: 7:11am On Jul 11, 2018
Sarang:

You are the most childish person I have ever seen in my days of using the internet..and calling someone beauty with no brain is laughable.. cos Mr. you are so freaking dumb!!

You're obviously pained , probably because you've been so used and dumped like a tissue paper in the past

Pele
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by hopexter(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Angy55:

Moving on is a choice. I rest my case. Do have a lovely day.

But it's not by force to move on. Enjoy your midweek.
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Sarang(f): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You're obviously pained , probably because you've been so used and dumped like a tissue paper in the past

Pele

You are so wrong.. used? Dumped? I use people and dump them Mr. I can do that to you too but you are obviously not my type.. pained my foot!
Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by Calivagas28: 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
This ugly trend is on the rise.. I'm a victim too. A girl I've been in a relationship to my surprise was dating another. I got to know this thanks to Mark Zuker.

3 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady by CanadianEnginee(m): 7:16am On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:

not true .I have heard countless stories like this. some men will even travel to another state for work and marry a second wife and both wives in different states won't know for years

humans are very dangerous.

This happens. But there is no way you'll be in a relationship with someone in the same state and not know when something as big as his wedding is coming up. People aren't deeply connected these days. I know a lot of lovers who work Monday to Friday, come back late, have few hours to meet but know a lot about themselves. I stand by my initial point, that there were just sexmates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Do This To Their Love.. / You Expose Your Body Parts & Write 'Jesus Baby': See Response A Twitter User Got / #SilhouetteChallenge: The Day Naked 'Prostitutes' Invaded Our Timelines

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.