Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,514 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:13 PM

Check Out Reasons Why You Have Sex More Often - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out Reasons Why You Have Sex More Often (476 Views)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / Check Out Reasons To Take These Two Vitamins / Check Out Reasons Why CLA Is The Best Weight Reduction And Anti-aging Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Reasons Why You Have Sex More Often by MEDICALEX: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Sex is fun, and you should be having as much of it as you can; and They’re all missing out on the many well-documented health benefits of having sex regularly

Of course, that’s not always possible for various reasons – maybe your partner is out of town, or you’re just in between relationships.

But what actually happens to your body when you don’t have sex for a long time? Here are six of the most surprising side effects.

1.Your blood pressure can spike

A great night of lovemaking can make literally everything else in the world feel better. Even if your boss won’t stop breathing down your neck or if you’re under a bunch of deadlines, you’re consistently getting laid, so all of that stuff seems super manageable.

Science says that’s not a coincidence. In fact, a 2006 study in the medical journal Biological Psychology found that people who were having regular sex had lower levels of blood pressure than those who weren’t.
https://okoroblog.com/six-reason-why-you-should-have-sex-more-often/

sissy3
Re: Check Out Reasons Why You Have Sex More Often by MEDICALEX: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
i do it like every day
Re: Check Out Reasons Why You Have Sex More Often by Nnejijohn: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
I wish I could

(1) (Reply)

Should Government Stop PRIVATE MEDICAL PRACTICE In Nigeria? / 11 Proven Health Benefits Of Quinoa! / 5 Things You Should Pay Attention To, If You Want A Happy Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.