Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,918 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why (612 Views)

Attack On Rail Track Confirm Bandits Are Terrorists — CAN / IPOB Are Terrorists- Enugu Catholic Bishop Slams IPOB / Herdsmen Are Terrorists And Buhari May Be Behind Them/cnn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by BAILMONEY: 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
This Jewish terrorist took a Muslim baby from a demolished building in Syria and provided him with oxygen, medication and milk against his own will. This is outrageous. I can’t believe she got away with doing all of that.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by BAILMONEY: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
Imhotep LZAA BAAWA ONYEOGA SARRKI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by BAILMONEY: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
Cyynthiakiss zombiehunter zoharariel olaadegbu

1 Like

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by RevenGeMission: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
You want war with the LiePobic Jew Piglets right ??
Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by LZAA: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Imhotep LZAA BAAWA ONYEOGA SARRKI

1 Like

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by Jokerman(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
RevenGeMission:
You want war with the LiePobic Jew Piglets right ??

Read and digest the message well bro... ejoor

1 Like

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by RevenGeMission: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2018
E dakun, e fara buruku bale ... I know what i am saying and if you do not get my comment no need to mention me ..

Perhaps you should read and digest my comment all over again , you'll get the point
Jokerman:

Read and digest the message well bro... ejoor
Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
BAILMONEY:
Cyynthiakiss zombiehunter zoharariel olaadegbu

Look, this charade was staged just for the cameras. His organs will still be harvested by the bastard Israelis when the baby is of age.

https://www.wrmea.org/009-november/israeli-organ-harvesting-from-moldova-to-palestine.html

Tell me, what exactly is Israel trying to prove? You're killing the harmless Palestinians & stealing their lands - depriving them of their sovereignty, yet you post this useless propaganda pictures just to buy sympathy from your brain-dead goys across the world.

How about you stop stealing Syria's Oil & return back gaza to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjrVaBUYQ

How about you burn all your useless Talmud and stop preaching race superiority against other races in the name of your bastard white-bearded, roasted-meat loving sky daddy called Yahweh?

Watch the bastard children of Yahweh come to the defense of Israel - with their one way traffic-brains without watching the video & reading the article I posted above.

Israel & Amerika are the reasons the whole world is in chaos & anarchy.

2 Likes

Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by BAILMONEY: 12:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Zoharariel:

Look, this charade was staged just for the cameras. His organs will still be harvested by the bastard Israelis when the baby is of age.

https://www.wrmea.org/009-november/israeli-organ-harvesting-from-moldova-to-palestine.html

Tell me, what exactly is Israel trying to prove? You're killing the harmless Palestinians & stealing their lands - depriving them of their sovereignty, yet you post this useless propaganda pictures just to buy sympathy from your brain-dead goys across the world.

How about you stop stealing Syria's Oil & return back gaza to them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTzjrVaBUYQ

How about you burn all your useless Talmud and stop preaching race superiority against other races in the name of your bastard white-bearded, roasted-meat loving sky daddy called Yahweh?

Watch the bastard children of Yahweh come to the defense of Israel - with their one way traffic-brains without watching the video & reading the article I posted above.

Israel & Amerika are the reasons the whole world is in chaos & anarchy.
DEY DON HARVEST ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ORGAN BEFORE
Re: Yes Israelis Are Terrorists. See Why by catwhiskers1993: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2018
There is no way we can live with Arabs and Muslims in general. Just look at what they doing in Nigeria from bokoharam to Herdsmen massacring millions of people. If you live them they will kill everyone that's not a Muslim and start slavery of infidels, remember how they sold Nigerians in Libya?
The Arabs in middle East are Complaining about Israels existence, what then will they be doing when the plan for a greater Israel is accomplished!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Grazing: Miyetti Allah Expresses Shock Over S/E Govs’ Decision / Katsina-alu's Death Has Thrown Benue Into Total Darkness, Says Ortom / Buhari Meets Kwankwaso, Other Senators In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.