Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming (682 Views)

We Arrived National Assembly At 4am To Prevent 2015 Scenario - Bamidele / Plateau PDP In Danger As Another Zamfara Scenario Looms / Tinubu Vs Buhari: Is The Cold War Turning Into A Real War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2018
I look at the geopolitical events happening right now in the region, and ive been writing on it for months now, and i don’t trust any thing,…say regarding the ALLEGED presence of ISIS fighters in Nigeria, and the Western media’s willingness to blow it out of proportion without any shred of evidence to back up this story, in a region blistering with some of the worlds most sophisticated surveillance systems stretching from Cameroon through Nigeria, Niger,Chad and even Mali. We talking about SEVEN drone bases spread across six countries, three of which have satellites in orbit.

There is thesudden rotation of commanders and deployment of forces in the Lake Chad basin. Chad announced plans to send 2,000 troops to Niger to prepare a counterattack against a defeated Boko Haram ? Cameroon to send 700 soldiers to its northeastern border as part of a regional force to tackle armed groups in an area where Nigerian Islamist.

In response the Nigerian army sends an amphibious brigade to the Lake Chad basin as well. A week later the Nigerian Navy announces that gunboats have been deployed in the Lake Chad Basin as part of efforts to beef up security in the area and protect the nation’s territorial integrity.

Then the U.S Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power goes to Cameroon and announced from Cameroon nearly $40 million in new humanitarian assistance to support people whose lives have been affected by Boko Haram violence. This is a rogue state by the way, where the dictator Paul Biya continues to repress the English-speaking Southern Cameroonians, where political dissidents are kidnapped and taken straight to jail without due process of the law, where they are tortured.

What is the worlds oldest constitutional democracy doing in Cameroon and Chad anyway? a proxy for Nigeria?

So where is this headed? ...continue reading https:///post/defensenigeria.com/13200

Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by Dottore: 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
Too long a piece

1 Like

Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
Come on cut it short it’s too freaking loong

1 Like

Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by Blue3k(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
You guys could just get text to speech app if you dont have attention span to read. I recommend @ voice aloud on android.
Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by marooh: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
So, it is not scenario again!!! Na Real angry
Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by femidejulius(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2018
I was about to start enjoying your story when you referred us to that blog. Sorry am not clicking that link.

1 Like

Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 11, 2018
femidejulius:
I was about to start enjoying your story when you referred us to that blog. Sorry am not clicking that link.

Too long, too short lol Not begging you to.
Re: A Very Civil Real War Scenario Is Coming by femidejulius(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2018
SSGN:

Too long, too short lol Not begging you to.

At least am not saying too long. I write longer articles and read even longer texts. Take care bro.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: #ekitidecides2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / Ooni Of Ife,amosun & Akeredolu At A Book Launch Titled 'queen Moremi Ajasoro'(pi / Yemi Osinbajo Must Resign Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.