Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) (23865 Views)

Npdp May Defect To PDP This Week / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp / nPDP Members Set To Pull Out Of APC Over Failed Congresses, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by Masterppower: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2018
THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WILL BE:

NIGERIANS VS BUHARI......

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?

LIKE FOR NIGERIANS
AND
SHARE FOR BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by ufuosman(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Welcome back
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by creserve: 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
NyenwePHC:
angry
I am highly disappointed in Kawu Baraje. Of all politicians, I never expected him to go back to his vomits after being bastardized by PDP
What you need to understand is that Baraje is Sarakis stooge, he brought him into politics and made him the chairman of the then pdp whatever he says is a script of Saraki.

1 Like

Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by ajepako(f): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Go and sell your GoTV dish, otherwise no food today.

Bros... Why you wicked like this na?

I wonder when this one was recruited into BMC crew because he has been jumping from thread to thread to defend his Lord and Savior..

I guess he has to justify his 30k pay sha.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
ajepako:

Bros... Why you wicked like this na?

I wonder when this one was recruited into BMC crew because he has been jumping from thread to thread to defend his Lord and Savior..

I guess he has to justify his 30k pay sha.. grin grin grin grin

No mind the cow. grin

1 Like

Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by somiblaze(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:
Pdp will never rule this great country again

Actually PDP will not rule again but CUPP will rule come 2019. Buhari must be sent back daura
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by somiblaze(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

Actually PDP will not rule again but CUPP will rule come 2019. Buhari must be sent back to daura
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by somiblaze(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
GoTV:

Actually PDP will not rule again but CUPP will rule come 2019. Buhari must be send back to daura
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Political prostitute always seeking for relevance.
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by brodalokie: 5:11am On Jul 12, 2018
hannysur8:
All in the name of power tussle, I don't see reason why this merger will work against APC, even if every Nigerian vote against President Buhari, he will still be declared the president so far Bola Tinubu is still in that APC..... we know how to use power more than eachother

It is not by power or might but by my spirit, saith the Lord.
It is not of him that runneth nor willeth, but of him that showeth mercy.
Re: Kawu Baraje Returns To PDP With nPDP (Video) by Mikeross62: 5:26am On Jul 12, 2018
kawu kawu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / $2b Arms Deal: EFCC Confronts Dasuki, Dokpesi & Co With Evidence Of Transactions / Buhari Will Lose Power In 2019 — Dino Melaye (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.