Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,929 members, 7,976,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:45 AM

Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos (559 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by GistersNG: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2018
GistMore.com

Comedian Alibaba's wife, Mary Akpobome is celebrating her 50th birthday today 11th, July 2018. Alibaba wrote on his page;

Happy 50th Birthday to @mummymary_. You deserve a huge celebration. You have persevered. You have laboured. You worked hard. You sacrificed. You prayed. You hustled. You put in the time. You were bruised. You were discounted... still you rose. Above everything. You had God. You had friends. You had mentors. You had family. You had guts. You have it all... so happy 50th Birthday my MTO... MaryB... MaBrandi... love you scatter

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/comedian-alibaba-celebrates-wife-50th-birthday

Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by GistersNG: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2018

Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Happy birthday Mrs Alibaba

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by GistersNG: 5:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by itspzpics(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2018
Hbd mrs
Re: Comedian Alibaba Celebrates His Wife On Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos by GistersNG: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson Was 'chemically Castrated' By His Late Dad - Singer's Ex Doctor / "Each Time I Remember My Previous Life I Thank God" Bobrisky Says / R.kelly Releases 19-minute Track, ‘I Admit’ As He Addresses S*x Cult Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.