Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith’s 20-year “open” Marriage Secret - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith’s 20-year “open” Marriage Secret (728 Views)

2pac & Pinkett Smith In Pictures - Blow From The Past On Will Smith's Marriage / Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith’s 20-year “open” Marriage Secret by Nitracle(m): 5:12am On Jul 11, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-gmxBIA39ksM/W0U0pn5T4zI/AAAAAAAABNo/vDo-JZW-iDoCw_eub4STPrNOCp_nlpIgQCLcBGAs/s640/Will%2BSmith%2Band%2BJada%2BPinkett%2BSmith%25E2%2580%2599s%2B20-year%2B%25E2%2580%259Copen%25E2%2580%259D%2Bmarriage%2BSecret.jpg[/img]

Read more about Will Smith's Open Marriage https://www.nitracle.com/2018/07/will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smiths-20.html

"Here's the thing about Will and I are family. That is never going down. It's just not. Ever."

"We are family. Take out all that whole marriage/relationship crap, at the end of the day, Will and I are family."

"I am going to hold him down, doesn't matter. All that relationship and what people think ideas of a husband, partner and all that, man, whatever. At the end of the day, that is a man that can rely on me for the rest of his life, period."

And if that doesn't make you reassess your #couplegoals, Will's touching message on their anniversary in January probably will.

"Twenty years ago today we held hands and walked naively down that aisle," he wrote. "Here’s what I’ve learned since."

"Love is like gardening... I have learned to focus on HELPING you to BLOSSOM into what YOU want to be (into what you were born to be)... Rather than demanding that you become what my fragile ego needs you to be.

"I’ve learned to take pleasure in nourishing YOUR dreams... Rather than wrestling with you to fulfil my selfish needs and satiate my insecurities.

"I have learned that Love is listening. Love is giving. Love is freedom.

"Happy Anniversary, my queen! I am forever devoted to nurturing your deepest truth," he concluded.

https://www.nitracle.com/2018/07/will-smith-and-jada-pinkett-smiths-20.html
Re: Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith’s 20-year “open” Marriage Secret by nairalandbuzz(m): 5:20am On Jul 11, 2018
Which one is open marriage kwa

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out In Sexy Revealing Dress(photos) / Celebrities At Alibaba's Wife Birthday Party & Foundation Launch / Pregnant Goat Dies After Being Raped By 8 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.