Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,183 members, 7,880,690 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi (455 Views)

Peter Obi's 'Obidient Plane' Grounded By 'Powers That Be' — Head Of Media / Bashir Elrufai: Peter Obi Will Never Be Allowed In Kaduna State Again / It’s Wrong For Northern Muslim To Be Head Of Army,police, Efcc, Dss,nsa, Nis... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by Freshredirect: 6:24am On Jul 11, 2018
To All Progressives Congress (APC) flagbearer in the upcoming Ekiti state governorship election on Saturday, July 14, 2018, Kayode Fayemi has explained why he wants to be head of the state again.
Fayemi was Governor of Ekiti state from October 2010 – October 2014, and he was defeated by Governor Ayo Fayose.

According to him, he wants to return to the state so he can deliver the people of Ekiti from poverty.

The former minister of solid minerals and steel development also said that Governor Fayose has impoverished Ekiti people.

Fayemi said this on Tuesday, July 10, 2018, at a rally organised to gather support for him ahead of the governorship election on Saturday.

Full Details here,
http://cdorffmedia..com/2018/07/ekiti-election-why-i-want-to-be_10.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Jul 11, 2018
lmaooo,, story for the gods.
Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by IsaAbubakar: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayemi is a tout

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2018
May the best candidate win.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by PointZerom: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2018
FraudYemi what has been your achievements as a mister and former governor.
Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by faithfull18(f): 7:15am On Jul 11, 2018
Poverty he didn't deliver them from when he was governor the first time.
Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by Omeokachie: 7:55am On Jul 11, 2018
You didn't get the chance to loot more than you did.
Re: Politics Issue: Why I Want To Be Head Of State Again – Fayemi by johnmartus(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2018
cool aja okuta is a landmass in his achievement .
PointZerom:
FraudYemi what has been your achievements as a mister and former governor.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Accidentally Drives Into Jubilating Crowd In Ekiti / Create A Meme From This Picture / Yoruba Group Condemn Northern Elders, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.