Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,665 members, 7,885,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter (1224 Views)

President Buhari's 90 Yr Old Supporter Returns From Medical Trip Abroad ..photos / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Kennyblues(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2010
Forty- five- year old Philip Ben from Akwa Ibom State who impregnated his 12 –year- old daughter has alleged that the daughter tempted him severally by wearing skimpy dresses and lying naked on bed whenever he was around at home.

The unremorseful father who escaped being lynched by women at the Oduduwa police annex, Ikeja, during his parade before newsmen yesterday, said he had sex several times with the daughter.

But the daughter (names with held) told Daily Champion that her father drugged her and broke her virginity at a tender age

Speaking with our correspondent, the suspect said he did not want to abort the pregnancy since it has become a public knowledge. He said he was prepared to appease the gods of their land than to abort the pregnancy.

"I don’t mind the shame but I cannot abort the pregnancy. I am not the only one that has been making love with her.

"I was tempted and the devil got me. The thing started one day when I came back from work and met her lying naked on top of bed and I was tempted to have sex with her," he said, admitting that the last time he had intercourse with her was last March.

But the 12 year old daughter denied that the sex was willful. She said the problem started the day her father bought her a drink and after taking it she became unconscious. She said when she woke up the next day she observed some semen on her private parts.

She said four days later, the father came and apologised to her and informed her that he was the one that made her to be unconscious.

She said her father had turned her to a sex machine by having sex with her almost every night.

She said the father divorced her mother and married another wife who later died after giving birth to twins. "I was staying in the village before my father came and picked me at the age of seven to take care of the twins. It was when I came and started staying with him that he began having sex with me."

She appealed to individuals and corporate organisations to assist her by taking her away from the father.

Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO) for Lagos State, Mr. Frank Mba, said the suspect would be charged to court for incest.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/

Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by EzeUche(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2010
Disgusting man!

He should be lynched!

On second thought, just put him in a room with me, and I would make him scream for mercy. angry
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by kolaoloye(m): 8:40am On Jun 11, 2010
Let the man be taken to the market square naked and be stoned to death.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by igboboy1(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2010
kola oloye:

Let the man be taken to the market square unclothed and be stoned to death.
i second that
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 11, 2010
Kennyblues:

Forty- five- year old Philip Ben from Akwa Ibom State who impregnated his 12 –year- old daughter has alleged that the daughter tempted him severally by wearing skimpy dresses and lying unclothed on bed whenever he was around at home.

That is the lamest excuse ever. what is a good father suppose to do, cover his unclothed daughter, but
this idiotic mentally drained and sick retarded fool molested his daughter instead. 12 YEARS OLD shocked shocked
I can not wrap my head around this I swear.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by gogo123: 8:57am On Jun 11, 2010
incredible angry, this guy should be shot
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by hatch: 9:01am On Jun 11, 2010
Na wa you guys sef,does this look like the sexuality or family section ?
Folks should learn to post in the relevant sections.Aisha its over to you,
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Idowuogbo(f): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2010
@hatch , i understand but beta still dont u think dey shud lock dis man up in the suck-away for 5yrs .

haba 12 yrold daughter , omo OPC where una dey
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by ud4u: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2010
Wonders shall never end. This man needs God's intervention
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by udezue(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
Sick demented yerima bastard.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Martha0602(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
This man is really a mad dog that need to be deal with in the market place. Something need to be done to this man for ruin the life that little girl he calls his daughter.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by redsun(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2010
Come to think of it,nigeria is a lawless country,people get away with alot atrocities and abominations in the name of religion and traditions that one desn't even know where to start.

A nigerian senator is a proven paedophile,yet,he is still a part of the house of madness(senate) making laws for suppose sane nigerians.

Obasanjo is insectious and dubious,yet,he won two presidential election in nigeria.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by desgiezd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
It surely wont be out of place to say that some people are not worth having children.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by bibiking1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
This man should be allowed to bleed steadily and slowly for three days till he dies!
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by redsun(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
The greatest problem facing us today as a people is that most adults with children are child like and that is what is reflecting in our society,child's play.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by jamace(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by chelseabmw(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
Useless man
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by bkbabe97: 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
EzeUche:

On second thought, just put him in a room with me, and I would make him scream for mercy. angry

Ewww.Dude u nasty!!!
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
Wonder how some men manage to enjoy paedophilia (never mind the incest part). I can't even get a hard on with a 25 year old 'meatless' chick that is 'cursed' with Kate Moss type 'flat' headlights and boot(y), let alone a 12year old child! Let alone one's own child! I'd blame demonic spirits for this kind of disgraceful conduct.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by 006(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2010
bk/babe97:

Ewww.Dude u nasty!!!

@ bk/babe97

So you dare post on this thread of all threads    *shaking head*

You incestuous b.astard that screws his baby sisters still has the gut to talk?
This is how it's done in 9ja, you deserve to be lynched or I’ll rather skin you alive if I lay my hands on you.

Go and hide in shame you shameless thing!
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Onlytruth(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
pro01:

Wonder how some men manage to enjoy paedophilia (never mind the incest part). I can't even get a hard on with a 25 year old 'meatless' chick that is 'cursed' with Kate Moss type 'flat' headlights and boot(y), let alone a 12year old child! Let alone one's own child! I'd blame demonic spirits for this kind of disgraceful conduct.

lol!  grin
I thought I was the only one not swayed in any way by that type of body.  undecided

My concern is that every evil culture somehow always find its way to Nigeria. You name it.
I remember how my people dealt with such unnatural crimes. It was called Aru (taboo) and the perpetrator made to serve a particular severe punishment  enforced by men of the town. Let's just say that the punishment is brutal and leave it at that;  but, it solved the problem.  cool
Today, the legal system will simply reprimand the guy with light penalty, meanwhile other criminals will copy him and the evil will continue to spread.

Where is African solutions when you badly need it! cry undecided embarassed sad
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by eledesi: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2010
let them just kill the damn fool.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2010
is the man a muslim?
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Akanbiedu(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2010
babaearly:

is the man a muslim?

Do you think this thread will still be in page 1 if he was.
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2010
006:

@ bk/babe97

So you dare post on this thread of all threads *shaking head*

You incestuous b.astard that screws his baby sisters still has the gut to talk?
This is how it's done in 9ja, you deserve to be lynched or I’ll rather skin you alive if I lay my hands on you.

Go and hide in shame you shameless thing!

what is going on here
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Idowuogbo(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2010
^ i wanna know 2
sumtin smells fishy
srious battering was happening
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Remii(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2010
This is bigger news:

Police: Man Fathered 8 Children with Two Daughters
The 54-year old is also accused of abusing 2 of his children/grandchildren.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-brazil-father-daughter,0,1789446.story
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Idowuogbo(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2010
omg shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
uncle remzie how d u find dat site , its full of somemany nasty creatures
I MEAN BEASTS!!!!!!!!
dat man shud jus b handed over 2 opc
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by Remii(m): 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
^^^^, @Id, na wa o these days ooo, I have stopped my daughters from trusting any uncle, gateman, drivers, lesson teachers and the likes, the world is full of randy men now. Maybe girls are becoming too difficult, so people hit the easiest target
Re: Man Impregnants 12-yr-old Daughter by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2010
I use to think only whiteman do sick things like this but because there are more less no laws in nigeria,one hardly notices,just like the case of paedophile senator who earns millions of naira of taxpayers money instead of being in jail as a paedophile.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Again ? / Obj Disgraced In Owerri / Asaba Airport: New Gateway To The East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.