Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,880 members, 7,942,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (37147 Views)

Soldiers Flog Man For Smoking Illegal Substances At Lagos APC Mega Rally (Photo) / People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Man Campaigning For Buhari Attacked In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Championjosh: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ghostfacekillar(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tufia. How did i end up in this country
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by lastempero: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
E be like say ph SARS worst pass, right from the stay at Borokiri.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by nobone(f): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.

My dear, I stay in Port Harcourt too, but the kind of things I read on Social media about Port Harcourt baffles me. Where in PH does all these happen? Abi PH dey two? its not that bad naa. haba!

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by abigdwn: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
[qquote author=otokx post=69274430]

I stay in Port Harcourt, social media is doing a lot of harm to this country. The person that posted did not state his name, or the school he returned from or the street he resides. It may even be cult related violence that they have now turned it around to say its SARS.

We have only one country, we should not destroy it with unverified reports.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
I really don't understand the problem with this SARS people and why government cannot just end them. This post has got me so angry this morning. If true and these criminals in police uniform are allowed to continue, I'm done with this country I swear
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
madridguy:
Subhanalah.

IG should do something about the monsters before they succeed in killing the whole Nigeria youth. How come smoking is death penalty?
To me, Nigeria is the most dangerous on earth and thanks to the most clueless IG in the history of Nigeria.
Why are you complaining? Is that not the same penalty for disagreeing with your god Buhari
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by abigdwn: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
Thank you!!! People with fabricated stories upanda
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Tboymessiah(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
think before judge, The guy killed may be a wanted criminal, who tried to run when apprehended.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Midastorch(m): 12:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

As far as I'm concerned, you are the only sensible person I find n this post...

2 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Greatzeus(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
It is wrong,this is extra Judicial killing, nevertheless it's a big lie that he was killed for smoking. Maybe he's a cultist trying to evade arrest or s suspect. He shouldn't have run.
Are Sars spirits that they will locate you out of the millions living in PH,because you smoke weed. How did Sars get to him the first place?
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Blizzy9ja: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

Can you please stop typing until you can make sense? Thanks
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Ooduavoice: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
who doesnt smoke weed bikonu.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Kpress: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
guyz join me let take this campaign until govt scrab SARS, #NoGoingBCKendSARs###
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

Watch as they will descend on you for saying this
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by maxzzo1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

Have u checked the writers fb page?? There is a video there sef
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by FitnesScientist: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gossiplover:
I don't think you are alright. Even after seeing the pictures, you want to verify the story. Even if the victim was the most notorious armed robber in Nigeria, what happened to arresting him and charging to court. To kill a criminal just like that is extra judicial killing. For the young man's corpse to be left on the road after the shooting shows he was harmless. Assuming he was a suspect, his corpse would have been taken to police station to be paraded and carried away. They just left him on the ground there. What else do you want to verify. Go to Port-Harcourt and verify for yourself
Bros, he meant to say that the story may not true considering the plethora of fake news in circulation these days.

That was how last week a lady accused a policeman of slapping her until her story was debunked by another lady who witnessed the altercation.
Too many lies are flying around these days

4 Likes

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Jmk9292(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
How many people these SARS don kill for North...?
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by goaldynboy: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fulani Herdsmen have been killing Nigerians with reckless abandon; none have been arrested not to talk of been shot! But Sars go about killing innocent Southerners,/Christians for flimsiest excuses such as smoking weed! If you check well the SARS officer is an illiterate Hausa/Fulani Islamist who feels he is helping Northerners/Islamists in depopulating the Southerners!!
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by goaldynboy: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

Rubbish!!

Even if he is a cultist, that does not warrant the cold blood murder!!
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

So that they will go and blow his brains out too abi, You get sense gon o.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
eaglez:
My brother, just 58 people of your kind will better our country,I mean only 58 grin grin grin

Someone that can reason out of the box, and not be biased.

1 Like

Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by peacengine(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:

Tanku my brother. One fuuul just took pix and wrote crap to soil SARS
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Watch as they will descend on you for saying this

They can descend all they want, they should show us proof of how it was SARS that shot and killed the person in Port Harcourt.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
goaldynboy:

Rubbish!!

Even if he is a cultist, that does not warrant the cold blood murder!!

That does not warrant illegal and unverified accusations of the Police.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by badinfluence: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
What evidence points to SARS? We should be careful before reacting to any news.. Bloggers have made a mess of journalism..
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Kingdolo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Smoke at the comfort of your home, why smoke publicly and die this way. Sad
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by LockDown69(m): 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
to serve and protect,una don start again
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by otokx(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
badinfluence:
What evidence points to SARS? We should be careful before reacting to any news.. Bloggers have made a mess of journalism..

Bad Bloggers have made a mess of everything
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by micflo28(m): 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
The story set get as e be, you ran with gunshot wound in ur hand, not leg, enough time to get away and hide or run to a police station, its not adding up.
Re: SARS Kill Man For Smoking Weed In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Koval12(m): 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria is no longer safe for an average youth.. how long before they kill all of us? Who's gonna be the next victim? I know of four Youths that left Nigeria for Europe through desert. There fate isn't different from ours. If they survive, they live to fight another day, and if they die, they are not different from people like this been shot in the streets on virtual daily basis. Whatever made me a Nigerian...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe / Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.