Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:12 AM

Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) (28313 Views)

Chima Ojukwu, Remarries, Weds Oluchi / Juliet Mgborukwe's Cheating Chats Released By Chima Ojukwu, Her Husband / Juliet Mgborukwe Divorces Chima Ojukwu, Her husband For The 2nd Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by milemimi93(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
kidap:
After coming out yesterday to reveal some shocking details about her wife and mother of his baby, Juliet Mgborukwe , Chima Ojukwu took to his Instagram page to share some new photos of another lady with caption saying......

See photos of the girl below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/actress-juliet-mgborukwe-husband-chima-flaunts-a-new-lady/

Just use them and dump them.
That's what the are meant for..

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by joeace2020(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
okay
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by milemimi93(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2018
gistlive1:
See more of her sexy photos, that will make you cum

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/11/juliet-mgborukwes-estranged-hubby-shares-photos-of-his-new-woman-says-he-has-upgraded/

We are ok with these few pics here..
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by FitnesScientist: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2018
The two of them fit each other.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 11, 2018
Primusinterpares:
do some of these people have Sense?

social media is now a place to post your daily life update...
from the days of...
bb on my mind
eating things
chilling with xyz @ abc
to this...

the future will now be looking like a reality TV show for some senseless baby adults.

this trends irritates me.

These are not men, these are kids.

They put their lives on social media to what end undecided
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Baroba(m): 9:45am On Jul 11, 2018
That shape na akata shape no be Naija.. grin.. Jand / Yankee romance, too much drama.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by okerekeikpo: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2018
The one wey this one go do u, u no go recover from am o
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Tinalex(f): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2018
Typical way of men thinking they have moved on, 2 weeks later or top most a month cos of ego, your phone will just buzz one morning "BABY I MISS YOU"Both husband and wife are childish.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2018
chima my namesake...real man smiley smiley
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by oluwaahmed: 9:50am On Jul 11, 2018
Nigger still has learnt. Tryna make a hoe a housewife.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

These are not men, these are kids.
They put their lives on social media to what end undecided
bros help me ask them o
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2018
my guy just go MGTOW. this one that resembu devil pikin go show you pepper too cheesy
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Holocene(m): 10:01am On Jul 11, 2018
gistlive1:

http://naijabuzz.com.ng/2018/07/11/juliet-mgborukwes-estranged-hubby-shares-photos-of-his-new-woman-says-he-has-upgraded/

See as old man like you de advertise bad thing because of views...abeg repent
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Didcot: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2018
ProfEinstein:
So fast cheesy cheesy. nigga is already digging a fresh pusssy, chai men will always be men

And women will always be women!
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2018
I hope this time he knows who he's dealing with.. Make the same mistake twice shame on u undecided
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by zinizta: 10:09am On Jul 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na still ASHAWO, may be a better one.
Nothing detests me more than a lady that feels that the BEST she can offer is SEXX.

SEXX, is seen as kolanut in many resourceful nations of the world.
People relax through it.
That’s why WHITE LADIES never use it as bargaining power, rather they want to satisfy you well, so as to improve your efficiency at workplace/office the next day.

In NIGERIA before you withdraw peniss the lady stretches her palms for alms

hahaha hahaha hahaha dude!!! hahaha haha haha
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Should we tell her all about that CAIN Chima hid up in the ceiling?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by baby124: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2018
This babe will jail him for sure. No time. A leopard does not change his spots. We are waiting for him to beat her. Lol.
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by wildcatter23(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:

You are evil cheesy
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by Egein(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by mgtow: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
my guy just go MGTOW. this one that resembu devil pikin go show you pepper too cheesy

Una no go kill me with all these mentions o angry
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 10:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Her mouth is bad
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:21am On Jul 11, 2018
EVILFOREST:
This one na still ASHAWO, may be a better one.
Nothing detests me more than a lady that feels that the BEST she can offer is SEXX.

SEXX, is seen as kolanut in many resourceful nations of the world.
People relax through it.
That’s why WHITE LADIES never use it as bargaining power, rather they want to satisfy you well, so as to improve your efficiency at workplace/office the next day.

You've been with a white lady before or this is just another senseless stereotyping?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Rebound girl grin grin

Nothing worse than jumping on some emotionally scarred man. Small thing wey this babe go do, e go dey see him ex for the babe.

From experience?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2018
kikiwendy:
Lips sealed

Lips unsealed grin grin

Oya talk
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by LadyHeaven(f): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Yimu... What happened to taking time out from an unhappy relationship to heal & then relaunch your heart in hopes of finding happiness. So it's either
a) shady mama has been there all along
b) trying to pepper Julie
c) keeping up for the gram

Anyways wetin koncern conductor with overload?
Re: Chima Ojukwu Gets A New Girlfriend (Photo) by sammylink: 11:50am On Jul 11, 2018
gistlive1:

Oloriburuku somebody. That's why your life no get headway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! / Pokello Refuses To Sign Divorce Papers From Elikem / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.