Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,871 members, 7,895,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Please Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advice (1030 Views)

Please Advice! / I'm In Big Mess, Please Advice Me On What To Do / I'm Having Serious Issues With My Step Dad Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
As a young bachelor in my 30s, Is it advisable to move my spouse into a 1 bedroom? Especially when considering starting a family. How does one house inlaws or close family? Presently in a family apartment in Lekki Phase 1.

I would appreciate advice from married folks

Thank you.
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2018
Starting a family in a 1 bedroom in Lekki phase 1? Why not pay same amount for a 2 bedroom in Ajah. 2 bedroom when starting a family is decent.
Re: Please Advice by Restroom: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Married life is strictly between you and your spouse.

A room and parlour, or 2 bed room flat is okay.

In my opinion, a large 1 room self contain is not bad, so long you dont have children.

I am presently in a room self contain, but plan to relocate when a baby comes along.

My mom and her family members comes around for short visit, but do not sleep over. Because I want it that way.

Once you go for a bigger apartment,it automatically create space for family members to come around and stay longer. By nature I like avoiding people, including family members.

It is me and my wife. Anyone that comes for a visit naturally knows that he or she can't stay. For this reason, some relatives Dont come around at all.

My opinion is, keep the accommodation expenses small in relation to the family. As the family, gets bigger, move up to bigger apartments.

7 Likes

Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 25, 2018
Restroom:
Married life is strictly between you and your spouse.

A room and parlour, or 2 bed room flat is okay.

In my opinion, a large 1 room self contain is not bad, so long you dont have children.

I am presently in a room self contain, but plan to relocate when a baby comes along.

My mom and her family members comes around for short visit, but do not sleep over. Because I want it that way.

Once you go for a bigger apartment,it automatically create space for family members to come around and stay longer. By nature I like avoiding people, including family members.

It is me and my wife. Anyone that comes for a visit naturally knows that he or she can't stay. For this reason, some relatives Dont come around at all.

My opinion is, keep the accommodation expenses small in relation to the family. As the family, gets bigger, move up to bigger apartments.

Thank you sir.
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
What of omugwo things?
Re: Please Advice by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2018
sacluxisback:
What of omugwo things?
You finally marry that Anambra babe ure hooked to?
Re: Please Advice by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You finally marry that Anambra babe ure hooked to?

No bro, her wahala is too much..
Re: Please Advice by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
sacluxisback:

No bro, her wahala is too much..
Lol,ok wish u the best

(1) (Reply)

"I Sleep With Our Electrician Without Protection but i take drugs" MARRIED WOMAN / Please How Do You Cope When Down / Provocative Dressing Www.marylouiseonline.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.