Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,861 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! (373 Views)

Afeez Mojeed: 'DCP Abba Kyari Extorted Over N41m From Me’ / Colonel Hassan Stan-Labo: “I Was Harrased By SARS Despite My Rank” / Nigerian Traders In Ghana: We Paid $1m Levy Yet Our Shops Were Shut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by folasaderay: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
The rate Nigerians are being haunted down, harrassed and extorted from by several Ghanaian police men and immigration officials is becoming alarming,Without hiding the fact that there are several Nigerians who are involved in internet fraud businesses, it seems a lot of innocent Nigerians and their businesses are suffering from this full onslaught on Nigerians.

These police men storm residences of many Nigerians, the market places and even stop people on the road to ask if they are Nigerians or Ghanaians. The Nigerian High commision cannot claim ignorance of what is going on. This is an Ecowas country but things are gradually getting ugly.

Let the Nigerian Government investigate what is going on and take further steps to protect innocent,law abiding citizens. The inspector general of police in Ghana and the head of Ghana immigration service should also look into the matter to check the excesses of this unscrupulous officers tarnishing the image of Ghana by extorting huge money alledged to range from GHC 1,000 to GHC10,000(about N100,000 TO N1,000,000)

I also encourage Nigerians to be law abiding and learn to do legitimate business in Ghana.
Nigeria and Ghana are best of friends in the African community. By the grace of God , our bond will grow stronger.

We say know to the persecution and victimisation of Nigerians in Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by Bintabisiriyu: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Who send una go there na
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
nigerians here are not geting anytin from fg na una wey dey far wan get eh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by ZorGBUooeh: 7:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
In dis buharis regime a used sanitary pad has more value dan nigerians any where in the world.

I put the blame on buhari..The clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by victrick105: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
is NIGERIA a country?
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by thesicilian: 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
In dis buharis regime a used sanitary pad has more value dan nigerians any where in the world.

I put the blame on buhari..The clueless one.
You mean a used sanitary pad has more value than you alone wherever you go?
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by ZorGBUooeh: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
thesicilian:

You mean a used sanitary pad has more value than you alone wherever you go?
Am not nigerian..I mean yu under the durllard of dauras regime.
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria get government?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Am not nigerian.. I mean yu under the durllard of dauras regime.
No argument there.
No Nigerian would make such a dumbass comment.
Re: Nigerian Government, Help Nigerians In Ghana.we Are Being Harrased And Extorted! by Sharpshooota: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
folasaderay:
The rate Nigerians are being haunted down, harrassed and extorted from by several Ghanaian police men and immigration officials is becoming alarming,Without hiding the fact that there are several Nigerians who are involved in internet fraud businesses, it seems a lot of innocent Nigerians and their businesses are suffering from this full onslaught on Nigerians.

These police men storm residences of many Nigerians, the market places and even stop people on the road to ask if they are Nigerians or Ghanaians. The Nigerian High commision cannot claim ignorance of what is going on. This is an Ecowas country but things are gradually getting ugly.

Let the Nigerian Government investigate what is going on and take further steps to protect innocent,law abiding citizens. The inspector general of police in Ghana and the head of Ghana immigration service should also look into the matter to check the excesses of this unscrupulous officers tarnishing the image of Ghana by extorting huge money alledged to range from GHC 1,000 to GHC10,000(about N100,000 TO N1,000,000)

I also encourage Nigerians to be law abiding and learn to do legitimate business in Ghana.
Nigeria and Ghana are best of friends in the African community. By the grace of God , our bond will grow stronger.

We say know to the persecution and victimisation of Nigerians in Ghana.

The Nigerian government under Buhari is yet to protect the citizens in the country not to talk about the ones in Ghana or South Africa...

Nigeria is a disgrace amongst comity of nations

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: PDP Reels Out Details Of How FG Allegedly Moved N18bn Cash Throu / Katsina Flood: Buhari Reacts To Death Of 44 Nigerians / Who Are The Liars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.