Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,784 members, 7,882,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 PM

How To Achieve Your Dream - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Achieve Your Dream (296 Views)

What Is Your Talent? And How Will You Use It To Achieve Your Goal In Life? / What Reading Strategy Did You Use To Achieve Your JAMB Score? / 10 Things Every Man Should Achieve By Age 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Your Dream by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
"I want to be more ! I'm created for something great !!!!"
You should want more out of this life because the creator promise you abundant life.
Yes !! You are destined for success..
Yes!!! You are born to be great
You are right you were created to make a difference in this world.
But a lot of people never realized this, a lot of people understand this but don't know how to go about it..
They have a great conviction in their hearts that they deserve better than this, they deserve a better job, relationship, etc..
The purpose of this group is to help you attain the peak of your life..
If you deserve more out of life.. join our whatsapp group... with this link..
Trust me this group will change your life..

https://chatdotwhatsappdotcom/2RF40bGkEFZL1Xhsi55ibO

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Public Sector Management Scholarship Program At Flinders University / African Charity Organization Fully Funded Scholarship For African Nations / FUTO Postpones Post-utme Screening Date For 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.