Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:57 AM

Before I Take A Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Take A Decision (330 Views)

What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before I Take A Decision by Benyork4(m): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Good evening friends, i want to express my heart so simple. it is true that those that laugh the more and always appear strong are probably the most depressed and the one that needs help the more... i'm depressed, when i mean depressed it's already at the final stage and i can no longer keep it to myself. i had a business i run and it went down after the person that supplies us goods died through gun shot, while he failed to pay the road tax while coming through idi-iroko last year. we got to know days after the goods have been buggled and there was virtually nothing left. those i'm owing keep downing on me because i do collect half of the money for laptop, then when i supply they pay the complete money. i need help, please i need help. it's becoming unbearable please. you may call on 08179009969. please save a life, because i can't face this anymore. please.

(1) (Reply)

Your Family Can Stay Strong Forever! / Sugar Mommy / Signs That You Break Up In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.