Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,043 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:05 AM

Ronaldo’s Agent Reveals Club Player Will End Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo’s Agent Reveals Club Player Will End Career (457 Views)

Ronaldo: I Can Choose To End Career Next Year Or I Can Play Until I'm 40 Or 41 / Liverpool Boss Klopp Reveals Club To Win Title Next Season (guess Who) / Breaking: Top Ten Most Valuable squad In Europe And Most Expensive Club Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo’s Agent Reveals Club Player Will End Career by 6Ebisco: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Jorge Mendes, agent to Cristiano Ronaldo, has said that the player will end his career at Juventus.

Ronaldo is set to join the Serie A champions, after they agreed a stunning €112million deal with Real Madrid on Tuesday.

The 33-year-old will sign a four-year deal, taking him to when he is 37.

Mendes, speaking with Sport, says he expects Juve to be his final club.

“I’m very happy for Cristiano.

“Juventus will be his last club and I’m glad he made this decision. With this team he’ll close out his marvellous career.

“I thank [President] Andrea Agnelli in particular for his determination and his willingness to negotiate with Real Madrid, and I also thank [general manager] Beppe Marotta for his professionalism,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ronaldos-agent-reveals-club-player-will.html

Re: Ronaldo’s Agent Reveals Club Player Will End Career by decatalyst(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
The most influential football agent.

Also cashing in big time. wink

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo’s Agent Reveals Club Player Will End Career by Etsyl: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Legend Drogba Reveals Who Should Win The Ballon D’or Prize / Sallah Came From Bench And Fires Liverpool Win Over Manchester City In ICC Cup / Bakayoko Will Be Allowed To Leave This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.