Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

#Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (16810 Views)

Ekiti PDP Reps React To ‘sack’ Of Fayose As State Leader / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by masciv: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
Until people realise that all this is just to deflect attention and attract pity upon himself, they'll not see what's really going on.

All this is to make the security agencies present soften up.

Fayose was the only one the teargas affected.

The teargas damaged his neck and as such had to wear a guard.

No other person has come out to claim of manhandling.

I understand we have reservations for the president and his party but don't allow sentiments to becloud your reasoning.

It's obvious all this is just a ploy to ridicule the ruling party and it's topmost politician in person of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by 1shortblackboy: 9:45am On Jul 12, 2018
all the preceding comments show that most people are missing the big picture and Nigerians are not yet ready to be civilised
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:47am On Jul 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Chairman of PDP Governorship Campaign Council for July 14 Governorship election in Ekiti state and Governor of Akwa Ibom state, His Excellency, Mr Udom Emmanuel, in a live broadcast, reacted to the manhandling of Governor Ayo Fayose by the police and intimation of PDP members by APC led federal government.

Watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7H7s1sIKi0
Pdp is having a taste of their own medicine. Like pdp like apc,two peas in a pod. The two parties can go to hell and die! I like fayemi,but for the fact that some agbaya self-made godfathers are pushing him,I don't like him anymore. Nigerians have succeeded in trying to frustrate Fela durotoye from contesting just because he's not a politician and in the corrupt system. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have. Enjoy your stup1d and nonsense apc and pdp,mcheeew. Oshi ati iranu.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by bimgo: 9:48am On Jul 12, 2018
If you are not a sinner nemesis will not cash up with but if you are your life will be like APC PARTY Lagbara odu omo are.
buhariguy:
Where is the ineffectual buffoon in all this,
See the problem you created for PDP .
When you are doing anything, always remember tomorrow.

When the ineffectual buffoon were rigging for fayose, tonyebarcanistar and those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of PDP was happy, saying 16-0.

It is payback time for our 16-0..

I wish I was there to beat the nonsense from thief fayose.

If you don't like it, enter lagoon
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2018
With very minimum training, anyone can fire an AK 47, but I hope Buhari will not push people to that.

What happened to Dino and Fayose hasnt happened before, when Politicians are forced to sit on floors and tear gassed, whether they pretend or not, shows they are not in charge of their Security and if the Governors are not safe, no one else is safe apart from the Presidency.

The Presidency think they own Nigeria, but as I said earlier, we hope Buhari will not push Nigerians to learn now to shoot AK47 the way he is going about this 'his' power.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
viczo:
I was there live he was even shot but e no enter b4 dey fire tear gas at him
Are you serious he was actually shot? That means they want to kill him like they did funsho Williams..
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by wiseone28: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
ubongokon:
udom or ufion , wait your own will be more than this come 2019
No mind am

1 Like

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by tonybabala: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2018
It's a shame that since PDP lost an election they have reduce the office of the president dusbin. We all know that Fayose is a pathetic liar and fraudster who will do anything y attract public support. He knew how he got to power. How come he is the only one hit And teargas when the picture shows otherwise. It's the height of desperation. He is not the only government t in Nigeria. Pls is bed like fellows should call him to order

1 Like

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
The Chairman of PDP Governorship Campaign Council for July 14 Governorship election in Ekiti state and Governor of Akwa Ibom state, His Excellency, Mr Udom Emmanuel, in a live broadcast, reacted to the manhandling of Governor Ayo Fayose by the police and intimation of PDP members by APC led federal government.

Watch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7H7s1sIKi0

So, it is not only Rivers that is involved in the finance of the Ekiti election. Akwa Ibom is also using oil derivation money to support this election. Who was PDP governorship election chairman for the last Anambra State governorship election that Obiano won?
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Ziggylady(f): 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
madridguy:
PDP can cry me river, I don't care. We held election in Anambra no noise, so why the noise about Ekiti State election.

Fayose should be man enough as no amount of stunt will retain him in that office. Pack your load and go home with your puppet proxy.

Please kindly remove Anambra State from your filthy Ekiti politics...We are a lot more matured than you guys and do not do your nonsense do-or'die poitics...The peaceful conduct had nothing to do with buhari/APC/FG.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by maestroferddi: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69295814:
Failures.
SYMPATHY PARTY @ its peak.

A governor who claimed he was tear gassed, and it affected only him in the crowd.
We guess he is an extra-ordinary human being.
You are failure like APC...

How do I know?

If you are busy hawking barbecued chicken at Oshodi traffic, you will not have this ample/free time to be chasing every topic that appears.

Ogbeni, get your ass busy and not being a camp follower to politicians who dont give a pin whether you exist.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I am not in support Of man handling of any such

The truth is Fayose is an actor

He’s doing rehearsal

The main film is on Saturday

"Man handling" olodo.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by tempest01(m): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
ubongokon:

Speak for yourself and your district. APC will not rule akwaibom in the nearest future.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by dyn1800: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
hahahhahahahahaha the canister is has a nametag called Fayose on it bro!

post=69296044:

A governor who claimed he was tear gassed, and it affected only him in the crowd.
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by GSA01: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
Am not in support of manhandling or infringement of ones fundamental right, But it is crystal clear that Fayose is acting up, how can Police shoot tear gas and he is the only one affected, how can police work straight to meet him face to face without not been stop by Fayose aides..in the video Fayose was seen shouting that he is in severe pain while he is still putting on his eye glasses!!! Haba Fayose campaign for your candidate with facts and figures not with comic acting..

Most people commenting here on Nairaland or not even from Ekiti state, Lets just wait and see. what will happen on Saturday..

1 Like

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by wiseone28: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2018
tempest01:

Speak for yourself and your district. APC will not rule akwaibom in the nearest future.
That's how Udom will cry come 2019 when him and Akpabio will try to rig election again

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
viczo:
Bullet no enter? cheesy
But teargas enter? cheesy cheesy

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by newdawn2017(f): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

It's like you want to to burn down this country abi? How do you justify manhandling of a sitting Governor and Deputy with policemen?
Hmm! d news shock me enter bone marrow. it happened 2 a law professor & Dean of d faculty of law in Benin, edo state, now an incumbent governor. what is d fate of we commoners? well as it has happened like dis, đ law makers & leaders will brace up themselves now & challenge d impunity of SARS & d Nigerian police force & sanitise them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by newdawn2017(f): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Standesmond:
Help a brother with Yola north local government identification letter
Wouldn't d@ be forgery & corruption? positively change, u bad egg!
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by mubeela(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously I am not in support Of man handling of any such

The truth is Fayose is an actor

He’s doing rehearsal

The main film is on Saturday

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by emakind(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
ubongokon:

will u kip shut dia..u tink akwa ibom or any south south state can be intimated anyhw..apart frm benin wich oda south south state u see as APC state..or abi u no see wetin hapen durin rivas chairman and councillors election. .
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by gentlegenius(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2018
ubongokon:
Chairman... Take it easy. We know he doesn't deserve a 2nd term in this state, but who do you think is a better alternative?
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by Femistico(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2018
post=69295814:
Failures.
SYMPATHY PARTY @ its peak.

Do u know if he was treating some ailments before he was tear gassed? Do you know if he's allergic to teargas? What type of fish brain do u ave??
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by cyberthief(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
viczo:
Stop being a liar...... The governor attacked and slapped the single policeman that challenged him to take another route for his campaign and he even headbutt the mobile that his gun fell before teargas was release in the air. Fayose is a clown common sense will tell you he is acting
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by cyberthief(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
daveP:
I SMH at those allowing partisan blindfolds to make their voice now on this issue.

It's more like the police coming to gas you inside your fence cos the fence is a meshfence.

What was done to him was wrong. See fools above saying he was acting. They can't even think the consequences of what would happen if he had died....... lol
law of karma.... Fayose deserves whatever he got coz he did the same last four year to the sitting governor of the state none of you remember that

1 Like

Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by bangging(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2018
ubongokon:
till una die..akwa ibom is not your Yoruba shit states, it can only hapen there...
Re: #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
fayose my governor d drama king grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intrigues As APC Lawmakers Battle To Reclaim NASS Leadership / COVID-19: Imo Bans Easter Church Services / New EFCC Boss Vows To Repatriate Looted Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.