Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Become Virgins Again, Sow Anointing Seed Of $500 - Daddy Freeze Tell Oloshos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Become Virgins Again, Sow Anointing Seed Of $500 - Daddy Freeze Tell Oloshos (404 Views)

Victor AD, Mother And TB Joshua New Anointing Water - Read Full Story / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Virgins Again, Sow Anointing Seed Of $500 - Daddy Freeze Tell Oloshos by CastedGist: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2018
GistMore.com

Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze calls out pastors that uses the means of sowing seed to extract money from church members, he also said he wants to copy them.

He sent an announcement to prostitutes via his instagram handle that would want to regain their virgins again sowing a seed of anointing with a fee of $500. Lol

See his post below...

I’m kinda broke so let me copy my colleagues, if they can do $1000 dollars a piece with no recourse to biblical understanding, I should be able to do at least $500 dollars now abi.
-
Oya oloshos, your redemption is now, save yourselves the disgrace of a dwindled bride price, rekindle your virginity with a seed of anointing of only $500� oya, eyin da

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://www.gistmore.com/become-virgins-sow-anointing-seed-500-daddy-freeze-tell-oloshos

Re: Become Virgins Again, Sow Anointing Seed Of $500 - Daddy Freeze Tell Oloshos by CastedGist: 12:58am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol

(1) (Reply)

If U Had D Power 2 Giv One Of Dis Artistes A Hit Song 2 Blow Again Wu U Giv / Actress, Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned For Theft Of Property Worth N7 Million / Davido Drops A New Track Called "Way To Fly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.