Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution (23046 Views)

President Buhari Urges Caution On ECOWAS Common Currency / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 / Ekiti Governorship Election: #FayoseChallenge Goes Viral On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by tragergeorge(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
frenzyduchess:
so you are suggesting he shouldn't have handed over power?. How else would the sai baba people know what they were getting themselves into?,it is said that "until a woman marries two husbands, she won't know which one is the best". I for one never expected any thing good to come from the unrealistic promise of #1 to $1,but hey it only made me realize that most

Nigerians are that gullible, and you wonder why they would rather pray than do something logical about a situation. So bros ,handing power was the best decision for him ,at least in the eyes of the international community, he can keep his head high.
na dull boy okay
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by g8alumetal: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

Don't be confused. In Nigeria it is a normal thing You order around your guards but it is not proper you order them to abuse peoples right. How many people did he abuse then??

These injustice you guys are supporting will engulf you soon. Remember Middlebelt guys supported this murderous government then but now,the story is changing

Wasn't it dis presido, dat ordered d security agents to prevent amaechi, oshemole, n other APC chieftains to enter Ekiti for mega rally during 2014 electioneering.
Wasn't it nt d same man who deployed soldiers from 82div to Ekiti to intimidate voters who would vote against fayose. And wen d booble bust tro one serg sagir ADC to d Gen who was in charge of dat dirt act, d arrest of d ADC was ordered by d same jona administration which led to his exile, n d Gen was later retired prematurely by Nigerian Army. Naija can forget ee

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by ralph28(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Let the ruling party show their good workt to the people in other to win their votes not brutality.

Although we know that no good work done yet.

Does it mean that it is only terrorism APC stand for?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by udemzyudex(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

And so, what I see is in 2014 he was with DSS bodyguard while in 2018 am seeing gross human right abuse.

Where did some Nigeria drop their senses

Lol, that guy has follow follow spirit, when they see pic they fail to understand the reason behind it and just follow what one zombie said about it.

In 2014 he was with DSS body guard, the question should be did he intimidate or harras anybody with them?

It was for protection and in 2018 the FG decide to harras a sitting governor. This really shows the type of government in power.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by andycom(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Oblang:

Oga no one abuse fayose. He was only acting out a script.
and you wrote the script abi? useless Nigerian yoot
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Oblang(m): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2018
andycom:

and you wrote the script abi? useless Nigerian yoot

Dino wrote it and directed by metuh..

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by andycom(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

And so, what I see is in 2014 he was with DSS bodyguard while in 2018 am seeing gross human right abuse.

sometimes my brother you have to ignore some riffraffs, oblang, ngeneukwu sarki madridguy and so on.
what happened in 2014? and they can't give you a clear explanation, useless and lazy Nigerian yoots

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by obaisky(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Oga Jonathan thanks for your concern, but 2015 is still fresh in my mind. Senator magnums Abe of Rivers was teargassed and shot with rubber bullet, but you never called for caution, Mathew Mbu tormented former Go.Vernor Chibuike Amaechi, but you acted deaf and dumb, OK change have changed you.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Akpacha:
oga we all felt the pains, not as easy as u may think. He left for good.
he left lyk a bastard
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by BluntBoy(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2018
bimgo:
GEJ brought hersdmen abi? GEJ brought Boko haram abi?GEJ increased fuel price abi?GEJ increased price of goods in the market abi?GEJ told companies to downside due to unable to pay workers salary abi?GEJ increased inflation abi?NIGERIANS ARE NOW WISE UP 2019 2019 i must vote in Jesus name and my vote will count.

So, it was Buhari that brought herdsmen or it is only under Buhari that we have had increase in pump price?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by slivertongue: 11:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Good Lord safe Nigerians from the hands of the wicked
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

So,what happened in 2014.Was their gross abuse of human right ?? Didn't everything go smoothly before Barber came and spoil everything with excessive use of power plus Illiteracy

Which country were you in 2014 for goodness sakes where state governors were datained by policemen in ekiti? Was it the rampant arrests and brutality of opposition party members by millatarymand policemen? Was it not the 2014 ekiti that brought about the ekitugate scandal were an army general was rubbished by fayose, omisore, obanikoro and co? Who was in power then? When the video was leaked, who did GEJ go after? He went after the good Samaritan who exposed the sham and he had to flee the country but his brother was arrested and tortured and you are here asking if there was gross human right. I just don't know if it is hunger that is affecting the memory of some nigerians like or they just want to be outright silly by thinking everybody has an empty skull like them.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by deboysben(m): 11:16am On Jul 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which useless face of democracy? Not all of us have short memory like you.
mechie onu

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by BluntBoy(m): 11:18am On Jul 12, 2018
andycom:

sometimes my brother you have to ignore some riffraffs, oblang, ngeneukwu sarki madridguy and so on.
what happened in 2014? and they can't give you a clear explanation, useless and lazy Nigerian yoots

Are you seriously asking what happened in 2014? Did you and Donald95 sleep all through that year?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Lol, that guy has follow follow spirit, when they see pic they fail to understand the reason behind it and just follow what one zombie said about it.

In 2014 he was with DSS body guard, the question should be did he intimidate or harras anybody with them?

It was for protection and in 2018 the FG decide to harras a sitting governor. This really shows the type of government in power.

You kids just rush off and start commenting when you know nothing. It is only a child or a fool that will asking what happened in 2014 ekiti governorship election.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Antipob777(f): 11:22am On Jul 12, 2018
GEJ is a pool and illiteracy for said things like this.

Same tons he done to Fayemi and APC in 2014 he is calls for caution now.

I wander if this man is educate at all. GEJ should went bark to skull. His PHD is a disgraces.

Shame on Igbos hero
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
Akpacha:
u no sabi read? He said the soldiers he sent during his time was to give voters confidence, and truly no one was manhandled during his time.

Yea righte! Give voters comfidence by providing the army with a list of opposition members that were eventually arrested a night to the election and also detaining governors who came to support fayemi while fayose and his thugs were going around snatching ballot boxes and maiming innocent people. I have never seen such level of dishonesty in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Deltatoto: 11:25am On Jul 12, 2018
MrPolitics:
I like how he said "if it is true". He didn't just jump to conclusions.
na PhD holder na bros not buhari the cow bell marketer
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by udemzyudex(m): 11:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Xda59:

You kids just rush off and start commenting when you know nothing. It is only a child or a fool that will asking what happened in 2014 ekiti governorship election.

Your father is a kid..
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2018
BluntBoy:

Are you seriously asking what happened in 2014? Did you and Donald95 sleep all through that year?

To be honest, i get mad when i see stupid people asking what happened in 2014. Come 2022 these same fools (shouting buhari must go) will be asking what happened in 2018.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by ankpaone: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2018
it was ok when you were doing it in 2014... now it's not ok.. hypocrites everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Deltatoto: 11:30am On Jul 12, 2018
PhoneboyY:
Nigeria politics sha

BTW

deltans who are you voting for? Delta APC delegates

who are you giving ticket to governorship election?

1, Patrick Utomi

2, Great Ogboru

3, Victor Ochie

4, sunny ofehe

5, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh
http://www.statevoice.com.ng/2018/07/delta-2019-who-among-this-will-get-apc.html?m=1
lol.who will this ones compete with?let me educate u.utomi can't win ibusa.he has no structure politics is not by big big grammar if not Soyinka would be president. ogboru is d gov of abraka. u don't win a state with one local govt.ochie can't win his lg with d likes of agu nwanyi.ochie is a good politician but he is not matured yet.he should build hinaekf more by going for nass. sunny dey fine appointment he is not on ground anywhere.Cairo na tout he is a jobber looking for what to eat
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. U surely have a short memory or probably u had no access to internet in 2014. GEJ victimized, jailed and humiliated all the leading apc leaders in Osun and Ekiti state in 2014. That was even less compared to the show performed by Koro's election rigging gang.

Perhaps I should refresh your memory with this video of Fayemi being harrased on GEJ nd Fayose's oder.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1776982789015190&id=100001104593460

Don't mind the idiots. They don't remember anything that is why the country is doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
udemzyudex:

Your father is a kid..

Do you know any other thing besides that?
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by BluntBoy(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2018
Xda59:

To be honest, i get mad when i see stupid people asking what happened in 2014. Come 2022 these same fools (shouting buhari must go) will be asking what happened in 2018.

Honestly, I don't understand how people can be so forgetful.

And I tell you, this is what the politicians like. They like people who forget things quickly. That is why we keep on recycling thieves. We forget past deeds quickly.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by CoolAmbience(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

So,what happened in 2014.Was their gross abuse of human right ?? Didn't everything go smoothly before Barber came and spoil everything with excessive use of power plus Illiteracy

You are just plain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Legend2020: 11:46am On Jul 12, 2018
In as much as I like discussing politics Jonathan should keep quiet the same were treated fayemi in 2014 is what fayise is facing now.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by dheilaw1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
sadShort up.
U forkin drunkard bastard.
U cussed dis.

U shud not hv hand over to d headslammin illiterate jihadist dullard.

U shud HV use army to destroy daura.
Fork u Jonathan
na true that guy talk.. e too pain you..Bwt.. where is your god Madmandiot cownu?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donald95:

And so, what I see is in 2014 he was with DSS bodyguard which is common among politicians. while in 2018 am seeing gross human right abuse of a sitting governor.

That is how Middlebelt people thought that Igbos where acting script when we were complaining about the killings in our land last year but now, it is now clear to everyone that Buhari is a murderer that hates democracy
Oga if you dont know go and find out and stop this your local igbotic argument.
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by dyn1800: 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
“If it is true that the State Governor Mr. Ayodele Fayose was assaulted as reported in the media, my appeal is that such should not be allowed to happen again, since the Governor’s constitutional immunity guarantees that he should be given official protection to freely conduct the business of governing the State.”

very cautious statement from Mr President.... seems he doesn't believe Peter the actor...
Re: Ekiti Governorship Election: Goodluck Jonathan Urges Caution by ojo6464: 12:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good leader with sence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK / Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.