Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,133 members, 7,883,944 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief (1468 Views)

Do Newborn Babies Go To Heaven When They Die / How You Can Know For Sure That You Will Go To Heaven When You Die / Where Will Mad People Go To When They Die: Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Good morning everyone... I have this burden in my heart to share this. I have decided not to share it, but the urge became strong to share it, so i have to obey the holy spirit. I don't know who this post is for..... Are you a mother grieving the death of your child or baby? This is for you. I have to stop the work am doing to share this. This is how the Holy Spirit leads me.

Yes, all children go to heaven when they die, no matter their parents' belief... Be they Hindu, Islam, Confucianism, Buddha etc.... A child has sin in him but that sin is not imputed to him until he reaches the age of accountability. I don't know the age of accountability, only God knows. Am i preaching UNIVERSALISM NO!!

Salvation for every other person still remains belief in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Seun(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
So if you're 1 day younger than the age of accountability, you go to heaven, but if you're 1 day older, you'll be burned eternally? That's unjust.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Aaronsrod: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
jiggaz:
Good morning everyone... I have this burden in my heart to share this. I have decided not to share it, but the urge became strong to share it, so i have to obey the holy spirit. I don't know who this post is for..... Are you a mother grieving the death of your child or baby? This is for you. I have to stop the work am doing to share this. This is how the Holy Spirit leads me.

Yes, all children go to heaven when they die, no matter their parents' belief... Be they Hindu, Islam, Confucianism, Buddha etc.... A child has sin in him but that sin is not imputed to him until he reaches the age of accountability. I don't know the age of accountability, only God knows. Am i preaching UNIVERSALISM NO!!

Salvation for every other person still remains belief in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus.

Lies from the pit of Hell!!

If a baby has not been baptised or blessed by a Man of God it shall be cast into Hellfire like all sinners.

Why do you change God's Word to suit your own feelings??

Our God is a Mighty God not a sentimental human being!!

Read below the words of Bishop St Fulgensius - a true Man of God.

"Hold most firmly and never doubt that, not only adults with the use of reason but also children who either begin to live in the womb of their mothers and who die there or, already born from their mothers, pass from this world without the Sacrament of Holy Baptism, which is given in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, must be punished with the endless penalty of eternal fire."

Fear for your soul!!

3 Likes

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Aaronsrod:

If a baby has not been baptised or blessed by a Man of God it shall be cast into Hellfire like all sinners.

"Hold most firmly and never doubt that, not only adults with the use of reason but also children who either begin to live in the womb of their mothers and who die there or, already born from their mothers, pass from this world without the Sacrament of Holy Baptism, which is given in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, must be punished with the endless penalty of eternal fire."

Fear for your soul!!
Look at this one... grin grin shocked Really??!! Oh!! I am shaking!! shocked grin grin How can i fear for my soul when i am eternally saved in Christ? Your bishop is a pathetic liar.. Anyways that's his opinion and i don't value men's opinion, so he should suck it. God doesn't reject children... All children go to heaven when they die.... Believe it or not, na you sabi.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seun:
So if you're 1 day younger than the age of accountability, you go to heaven, but if you're 1 day older, you'll be burned eternally? That's unjust.
Seun my brother..i don't know how to explain it to you cos u won't understand me. You are not saved my brother, so everything i say will sound like foolishness to you.

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Ajibam: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seun:

What about pardoning a small kid no matter what he does to expecting at least an explanation from a grown up before you mete judgement?

Unjust?
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by sKeetz(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Christinsanity grin grin

3 Likes

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by hopefulLandlord: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
If this is true, shouldn't you guys be advocating for abortion and infanticide in the middle east rather than preaching Jesus? I mean if we kill all Muslim kids they all make heaven but if we preach Jesus to them majority would reject him and end up in hell. even Christian kids should also be killed and sent to heaven cuz the older the grow the more chances of leaving Christianity and ending up in hell but killing them guarantees 100% they make heaven if OP were correcf

Abortion and infanticide is a lot more effective at populating heaven than any evangelical preaching can

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by dalaman: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
sKeetz:
Christinsanity grin grin

Insanity.

2 Likes

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by dalaman: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
If this is true, shouldn't you guys be advocating for abortion and infanticide in the middle east rather than preaching Jesus? I mean if we kill all Muslim kids they all make heaven but if we preach Jesus to them majority would reject him and end up in hell. even Christian kids should also be killed and sent to heaven cuz the older the grow the more chances of leaving Christianity and ending up in hell but killing them guarantees 100% they make heaven if OP were correcf

These guys are truly insane. See what this sadistic pick is saying without shame.

Aaronsrod:

So a child deserves to burn in this imaginary hell for ever because his parents belong to the wrong religion abi? You are a useless physcopath.

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by ScepticalPyrrho: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
jiggaz:

What role would an unborn or 0 to 3 years old child play in heaven?
Would they remain the age they died or grow till age of accountability then stop growing?
Would all those of the age of accountability remain their age?

What would every person in heaven be engaged in really apart from singing halleluyah all day like automated robots for eternity?

2 Likes

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Abortion and infanticide is a lot more effective at populating heaven than any evangelical preaching can
Jiggaz come and answer this one too.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by CodeTemplar: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seun:
The age is different for all. Yours is the day you know right from wrong.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:

What role would an unborn or 0 to 3 years old child play in heaven?
Would they remain the age they died or grow till age of accountability then stop growing?
Would all those of the age of accountability remain their age?

What would every person in heaven be engaged in really apart from singing halleluyah all day like automated robots for eternity?
They grow to adulthood. Wait? Are you an atheist? If you are, then wrong number. I don't yarn with you guys. It's a waste of time.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
shocked shocked Nawa oo atheists have taken over my thread!! You people are irritants.... This thread is not for you. Oga Seun please come and carry your children oo... I can't deal!! grin grin
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Madara713(m): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
dalaman:

These guys are truly insane. See what this sadistic pick is saying without shame.

So a child deserves to burn in this imaginary hell for ever because his parents belong to the wrong religion abi? You are a useless physcopath.

That "sadistic pick" is an actually an atheist. I'm sure he gets a great laugh when he sees how upset atheists get with his posts.

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by dalaman: 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Madara713:

That "sadistic pick" is an actually an atheist. I'm sure he gets a great laugh when he sees how upset atheists get with his posts.

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Madara713(m): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
dalaman:

Lol yes, he even admitted it some time ago. Most if not all of his posts sound like the u replied to.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by 1Sharon(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Which heaven? The Christian one?

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by CAPSLOCKED: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Seun:

WE'RE TOTALLY FXCKD!

WE'LL BE GOING TO HELL IN SO MANY RELIGIONS. BY THE TIME 100 DIFFERENT DEVILS FINISH DRILLING US WE'D BE DEAD AGAIN. tongue

3 Likes

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by ScepticalPyrrho: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
jiggaz:
They grow to adulthood.
I see

Wait? Are you an atheist? If you are, then wrong number. I don't yarn with you guys. It's a waste of time.
Well, you know the reason yarning with atheists might seem like a waste of time....
When they ask you question like, "why you think babies grow older in heaven and adults do not?"... But you cannot provide good reasons why you believe so.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
Morning
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by hopefulLandlord: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2018
ScepticalPyrrho:
Jiggaz come and answer this one too.
He can't

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2018
I see grace
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2018
you mean my triplet-sister who died at infant due to the Nigeria shithole hospital and medical is now in heaven but me that endure the shithole medical hospital and irrespective of the high infact morality rate- I survive- I am now the loser

dear cute sis, I'm so glad for you and heartily congratulate you for your early death, (not bothering to achieve the purpose why God created u, don't tell me God created u with nothing to achieve hence no need staying), we that make the forever-regrettable mistake of not dying early has ourselves to blame for not following you on your shortcut to heaven

God is threatening to burn us in fire forever for so many flimsy excuses, we could have averted all this if we all die early

I wish so many parents who truly love and want heaven for their children will relentlessly and without becoming weary continue to pray for the early death of their children- because this is the surest and risk-free route to heaven- no loving parent wouldn't want that

also hospital and government should stop trying to reduce infant mortality rate rather they should make it their goal to skyrocket it, the more kids die the larger the population of heaven
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Evening
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 8:07am On Jul 22, 2018
Jesus
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Shelumiel: 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Fear for your soul!!
Talking without proof is futile.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2018
Good morning
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Robynwelo1(f): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2018
I blame my mother for not aborting me, just imagine? Free ticket. Let's start preaching this good news to people if they really love their children. Eh-en What is the age limit again?

1 Like

Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by Aaronsrod: 7:42am On Jul 23, 2018
Shelumiel:
Talking without proof is futile.

Proof??

What more proof do you need??

This man Fulgensius was a Bishop and a Saint also!!

Who are you to doubt his words??

Such children regardless of age will suffer in fire for all time.
Re: All Children Go To Heaven When They Die, No Matter Their Parents' Belief by jiggaz(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2018
Morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesu Ni Oluso - Agutan Rere / Religion Deceives Us All About The Holy Spirit / Answers About God From A Famous Ex-atheist With 50yrs Experience Of Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.