Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

How Long? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long? (657 Views)

How Long Should Good Sex Last(photos) / YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / How Long Did It Take You To Woo Your Woman/man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long? by baussy(f): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
Ladies, why is it that when our guyz mess up, we keep forgiving them For how long will this continue before we stop the forgiveness and move on with our life or does this mean that it's true love? Guyz, would you keep forgiving ur chick if she messes up from tyme to tyme Plz I would like to know ur sincere opinions cos am stuck in this situation and i dnt know what to do, undecided
Re: How Long? by sexdoctor(m): 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2010
if God can forgive all our mess ups why cant we do same.

d world will be better of it cool cool cool
Re: How Long? by ITgurlie(f): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2010

70x7 times my girl, you too need forgiveness at times wink wink
Re: How Long? by Spyker: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2010
It depends on the category of the mess up. There is this saying: "if dog bite you once, the dog dey craze, but if you allow that same dog bite you again, na you dey craze". Honestly, the 70 x 7 times forgiveness is easier when you read it from the Bible than practised in reality. So, for what it is worth, dog mess up more than your share of forgiveness.
Re: How Long? by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Jun 11, 2010
it all depends on the kind of messing up
if it is based on cheating am backing out that same min. without looking back undecided
i always say this my guy is free to fu/ck which ever girl he wants but he should place this at the back of his mind
NEVER GET CAUGHT
Re: How Long? by sugarpp: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2010
why the heck do u keep forgivin the gravity of the mess up is irrelevant the fact is if someone continuously wrongs u knowin full well that it wld hurt u n u hv made it clear how unhappy n dissatisfied u were initially n the person makes no attempt to change then its obvious the person does nt care about u, so u move on!
Re: How Long? by 190: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
poster shows a typical example of heart break~ damages~

(1) (Reply)

Tall Vs Short Girl / I Go Train Person Forex 4 Epe Com Jam One Bush Meat: Wetin I Go Do / Between Whores And LovePeddler-mongers (which Is Worse?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.