Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,971 members, 7,899,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:48 PM

#EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down (27482 Views)

Ekitidecides: Final Results From 8 Local Governments / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Rityonyi(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
K
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 1:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
senatordave1:

But fayose and pdp has fooled you severally with halftruths,rhetorics,false alarms and theatrics abi?

Fayose has fooled them right from the beginning. From the very beginning when he lied that he went to China to address the business community there and then went ahead to post this alleged business community. His lie was busted when he was exposed and shown that it was a train station in China where he, like everyone else was waiting to board a train.

From that moment, till now he has never stopped lying.

He has brought no single foreign investment to Ekiti. Not one.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by TheAdvocate(m): 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It isn't. PDP should come and deny if they did not tender an application for a mop up rally for the same 11th and if it was not denied authorization.

The police AIG already said they never authorized any rally for that day and their reason was based on what is contained on this communique. Specifically for avoidencd of security threats and avoidance of breakdown of law and order.

Can PDP deny it?

By the provision of the Public Order Act and the case of ANPP v. NPF, only a state Governor is allowed to grant permit for rallies and processions.

Police permit is illegal and a contraption.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by descartes400: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
doctokwus:
See how poor the English and structure of the letter composed,is.
They can't differentiate between past and present tense and paragraphing is all over the place.
Even with Microsoft word and auto correct,a whole state police headquarters is composing letters like a primary school drop.

erm, leave am for we like that, Fayose wey no sabi do the above listed, hm be governor twice naw dey governor dem professors dem of english dem. YOU! hmm yes you! na wetin you be? dangotee? billy gate? if na to get erection at the sight of woman with big ynash & bweast and the headquater in between... like Dauda of the blessed ikebe super memories naw, your strength go dey vibrate like that olden day CD moto cycle tongue tongue
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by alezzy13: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Quaddafi29: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
It's funny that a so called mop up rally request was rejected by the Nigerian police. Who has heard of such? This is just to justify their attack and rejection of the PDP,s request. Ever heard of a ruling party,s request for a rally . I will say it, Nigeria has been turned into a caricature by the apc government. Their inordinate quest to overcome their rejection has started a very bad race to grab power by force knowing that the have the judiciary in their pocket.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by BRASH: 1:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mynd44:
Now you guys are over playing this.

What is to say this was not an after thought?
i think it was a well thougth out plan. They want to use it to justify their actions against the pdp. Not everybody will be fooled by this trick.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by TalkingBird: 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
santori:

oga kindly point out the errors in the letter
But you never honour the invitation
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 1:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
TheAdvocate:

By the provision of the Public Order Act and the case of ANPP v. NPF, only a state Governor is allowed to grant permit for rallies and processions.

Police permit is illegal and a contraption.

it is good practice to give notice to the police about a protest or rally that is about to take place, in order to give the police time to plan and be ready to manage the crowd and any violence which could erupt.

The police have a duty to preserve law and order and to protect life and property.

A person who breaches the law in the course of exercising his right to peaceful assembly would be liable for his infraction of the law, as the right to peaceful assembly is not a license to infract the law.

The Nigerian police said they were being proactive and IF by assessing the tensed up atmosphere and seeing that such rallies or gatherings would further put a palpable strain on the peace of the people then it is in their position to deny the gathering with such intents.

Clearly, the Ekiti scenario was a time bomb waiting to go off and any gathering of either APC or PDP at that time would result to nothing but carnage and nobody wants lives to be lost before peace is attained when it could have been prevented.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
BRASH:
i think it was a well thougth out plan. They want to use it to justify their actions against the pdp. Not everybody will be fooled by this trick.

The communique clearly stated that the PDP were invited based on their letter but they never honoured the invitation and based on this, their request was not approved.

Can you show that they were not invited or that they honoured the invitation?

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Billygee2u: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Munzy14:
This is a formality to support the act of federal power oppressing the weaker ones.
Federal power is the problem of this country, And it is being used by a region to humiliate the other ones. In a sane country campaigns should stop 1month or 2weeks before the election.
It is very stupid for federal power to hold a rally 10th and block others from holding theirs next day.
Ekiti people... brace up for another 1!.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by activistjohnny(m): 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mynd44:
Now you guys are over playing this.

What is to say this was not an after thought?
Mynd44, yesterday was endurance gubernatorial victory treck. it was the police that caused all the harassment and intimidation on ekiti people. infact everyone knows that they are to put on white cloth yesterday for endurance treck in ado ekiti yesterday.but shooting sporagically by the FG police caused chaos in ado ekiti yesterday. at the end a victory was hold in the government house. no form of intimidation will stop ekiti people from voting for professor olusola eleka of pdp.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Seunbukola187(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Reports also reaching me state that Fayose has perfected plans to flee to a certain hotel in Cotonou very soon. Details of said hotel have been released to me.

He is expected to move with loads of dollars from Ekiti treasury.

My source is hot and legit.

Every info I have dropped ahead of any breaking news has been authentic so far.

I was the first to break the news of the defection of the wife of the late raji rasaki to APC 6hours before it became public news.

I was the first to show this document detailing that even APC was not exempted from the police clampdown.

Now I am also the first with this latest info.

Cc mynd44
sebi na accolade you want? Have it.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by BRASH: 1:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The communique clearly stated that the PDP were invited based on their letter but they never honoured the invitation and based on this, their request was not approved.

Can you show that they were not invited or that they honoured the invitation?
So because it is stated in the letter, is that enough reason to believe their claim? Can you prove that the letter is not an after thougth?
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
BRASH:
So because it is stated in the letter, is that enough reason to believe their claim? Can you prove that the letter is not an after thougth?

The letter has been released. PDP should man up and deny it.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by BRASH: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
descartes400:

erm, leave am for we like that, Fayose wey no sabi do the above listed, hm be governor twice naw dey governor dem professors dem of english dem. YOU! hmm yes you! na wetin you be? dangotee? billy gate? if na to get erection at the sight of woman with big ynash & bweast and the headquater in between... like Dauda of the blessed ikebe super memories naw, your strength go dey vibrate like that olden day CD moto cycle tongue tongue
Seriously dude, can u please restructure this sh**t u just spewed so we can get ur message?
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by hollah123: 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It is also very stupid for one party to hold their rally peacefully and also enforce a public holiday that day of their mega rally and then impose a curfew when the other party wanted to hold their own.

So who blocked who?
chairman BMC,how much are they paying you?

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by hollah123: 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Reports also reaching me state that Fayose has perfected plans to flee to a certain hotel in Cotonou very soon. Details of said hotel have been released to me.

He is expected to move with loads of dollars from Ekiti treasury.

My source is hot and legit.

Every info I have dropped ahead of any breaking news has been authentic so far.

I was the first to break the news of the defection of the wife of the late raji rasaki to APC 6hours before it became public news.

I was the first to show this document detailing that even APC was not exempted from the police clampdown.

Now I am also the first with this latest info.

Cc mynd44
if u collect less than 100k per month from APC then this is a bad job for u considering the fact that you .....like seriously am short of words.just take care

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lols, mumu cows commenting here. So you expect them to allow APC when they already reject PDP rally. Just read and reason this post, it’s all APC game... so they won’t say police are one sided. ��‍♀️��‍♀️
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 1:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
hollah123:
chairman BMC,how much are they paying you?

I am not and have never been a member of BMC, GMC, SMC, LMC, AMC, or any MC.

Nobody can pay me enough to betray anybody. I am a patriot and clearly know that as we Yoruba say, "the insect that eats the plant dwells in the plant".

The enemies of Nigeria are those close to the Presidency because as far as I am concerned, Buhari is prefect for the Job which is why the recent gang up against him began. They are no longer able to manipulate , lobby or get things done their way as it used to be.

Power intoxicates and those who have tasted it, find it hard to let go.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Ziggylady(f): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69307919][/quote]

lol!!...all these memes you guys use here never fails to crack me up cheesy
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by hmuhammad(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
activistjohnny:
Mynd44, yesterday was endurance gubernatorial victory treck. it was the police that caused all the harassment and intimidation on ekiti people. infact everyone knows that they are to put on white cloth yesterday for endurance treck in ado ekiti yesterday.but shooting sporagically by the FG police caused chaos in ado ekiti yesterday. at the end a victory was hold in the government house. no form of intimidation will stop ekiti people from voting for professor olusola eleka of pdp.
were you there?
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Ziggylady(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
DemonInSiege:
Any Yoruba Man who laughs at Fayose, regardless of his party affiliation is laughing at his own stupidity!

Honestly speaking,many of them have out-done themselves in this show of shame..What exactly did Fayose do to Yorubas apart from calling out buhari??..
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
A reminder to the good people of Ekiti and those planning to disrupt the electoral process.

“If you cast your votes, you can keep a distance and protect your votes, but if you snatch the ballot, we will cut off your hands, if you run with it, we will stop your legs.

“If you come out with masquerade on the day of election, we will get it arrested and unmask the man behind it.

“My men will be civil, so people are free to come out to vote. Nobody will be harassed, that is not part of our duties.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 2:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Honestly speaking,many of them have out-done themselves in this show of shame..What exactly did Fayose do to Yorubas apart from calling out buhari??..

1 He has insulted several well respected Yoruba elders,

2 He has slapped a sitting judge,

3 He has denied hard working Ekiti workers their salaries for almost a year despite receiving 2 bail out funds from the presidency of 10billion naira each

4 He has brought no single investment to Ekiti state in 4 years

5 He has turned Ekiti people to slaves in their own land and made himself an emperor who randomly gives food rations to the same Ekiti people he has impoverished.

6 He has denied the traditional rulers in Ekiti their entitlements as laid down by Fayemi

7 He has withheld payments to pensioners

8 For the past 4 years He has refused to disclose the internally generated revenue of Ekiti state.

Do you want more?

Notice that I did not mention anything he has done against buhari there.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
DemonInSiege:
Any Yoruba Man who laughs at Fayose, regardless of his party affiliation is laughing at his own stupidity!

Osu this is between two Yoruba brothers. Face your erosion region and keep yourself busy looking for kanu.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by crixlight2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
DemonInSiege:

because Fayemi is an Igbo man abi
Because the Fayose cry now make us Yoruba strong people or coward..... if Fayose is happen to be from North Korea and he cry that yeye cry , he would have been dead by now , we Yorubas are not coward and we don’t cry during conflict. Fayose is a stupid bastard coward beast of no tribe

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by patrickcollins: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wetin concern me, just waiting for the results of d erection, but all political parties in Nigeria play dirty politics, I was PO in both governorship and senatorial election last year in Anambra.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by santori: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
TalkingBird:

But you never honour the invitation

correct, your head is there
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Ziggylady(f): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1 He has insulted several well respected Yoruba elders,

2 He has slapped a sitting judge,

3 He has denied hard working Ekiti workers their salaries for almost a year despite receiving 2 bail out funds from the presidency of 10billion naira each

4 He has brought no single investment to Ekiti state in 4 years

5 He has turned Ekiti people to slaves in their own land and made himself an emperor who randomly gives food rations to the same Ekiti people he has impoverished.

Do you want more?

I do not believe a word you have said because other Yoruba State is not an eldorado flowing with milk and honey..

.There are states in the SW region whose governors owed or are owing workers salary at some point,but because they are APC states answerable to Tinubu,you guys do not care.You are only bothered because he calls out buhari who is joined at the hip with Osibanjo.

Anyway you lots can kill Fayose and burn down Ekiti State,,replicate the crisis between Awolowo and Akintola if you like becausemof petty and bitter politics.its your headache but a shame none-the-less.
Re: #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down by Butterflyleo: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

I do not believe a word you have said because other Yoruba State is not an eldorado flowing with milk and honey..

.There are states in the SW region whose governors owed or are owing workers salary at some point,but because they are APC states answerable to Tinubu,you guys do not care.You are only bothered because he calls out buhari who is joined at the hip with Osibanjo.

Anyway you lots can kill Fayose and burn down Ekiti State,,replicate the crisis between Awolowo and Akintola if you like becausemof petty and bitter politics.its your headache but a shame none-the-less.

Say what you want. Until you walk a mile in the shoes of those it pinches you have nothing to say.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Festus Ezeamaka Attacked By IPOB (Photos) / List Of Media Officials and Media Houses Accredited To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi's Donation To Flood Victims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.