Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,330 members, 7,971,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:49 AM

Proposal For Distributorship Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Proposal For Distributorship Wanted (426 Views)

How Profitable Is Drink Distributorship/wholesale Business? / DISTRIBUTORSHIP IN NIGERIA - A PRACTICAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS. / Products Distributorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proposal For Distributorship Wanted by adaifx: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
A forieng company that is into health and cosmetic products looking to penetrate into the African market, is calling for potential distributors to submit proposals. The proposal will state the volume of sales you intend to make, customers needs previous track record as a distributor.
Please contact jeremymel66@yahoo.com.
Kindly note that you are not to pay any money to anyone selection will be done strictly on the best proposal submitted
Re: Proposal For Distributorship Wanted by Nickxander11(m): 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hi, please I need advice from you regarding your comment on this post "https://www.nairaland.com/post/67939600"
Did you finally write ACCA F1 to F3 ? ,
Was it Evaluated by WES as equivalent to one year?

Pls help me out as I am considering ACCA F1 to f3 option.

(1) (Reply)

People / Workers Shut Exxonmobil Headquarters For Sacking 860 Nigerian Staffers / I Need A Good Pick Up And Delivery Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.