Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,461 members, 7,901,308 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:02 AM

Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic (12312 Views)

Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / John Dumelo Shades Super Eagles After Match With Croatia / Celebrities React To Nigerian Vs Croatia Match (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by Amebo9jablog(m): 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
When you have this type of president, you can win the world cup.

See more hot pics-
https://amebo9ja.com/demn-hot-meet-croatia-president-kolinda-grabar-kitarovic/

1 Like

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by Amebo9jablog(m): 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
i dont believe the naked pics are dat of the woman president.

7 Likes

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by cruzita(f): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
U la la,why won't they go far?with all these indirect pogress.
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by acmilan1: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
i dont believe the naked pics are dat of the woman president.
those unclad pics are that of my ex

3 Likes

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by decatalyst(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
acmilan1:
those unclad pics are that of my ex
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
That isn't Kolinda Grabar. That's Coco Austin, US actress/model.

13 Likes

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by Iceberg41: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Plsis sge married I need to pay her bride price I go dey yansh her everyday if you believe me sai i fit marry like

1 Like

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by Mankosi: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am sure that pic was taken before she became the President.
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by telkevog(m): 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one! Can Hubari our Presdoo display his nyash like this? grin grin grin grin
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by samstradam: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
When will people get tired of posting this nonsense.

@OP The beach pics are not of her! Google saves lives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/01/04/croatian-president-confused-with-reality-star-coco-austin/?noredirect=on

1 Like

Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by okwabayi(m): 2:23am On Jul 13, 2018
I don't see anything special about her. Men always have a way of stamping patriarchy on female world leaders. See how every man lusts over her and the former Ukrainian Prime Minister [I've forgotten her name]. Nobody lusts over Angela Merkel [old and ugly], Nicola Sturgeon [ugly] and the New Zealand prime minister [married].
Re: Demn Hot! Meet Croatia President, Kolinda Grabar-kitarovic by damtan(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2018
i hail this lies ooo shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 12 Female Models In Nigeria, 2018. / Down The Aisle With Love: Nollywood Star Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina’s White Wed / VIDEO: Ciara Confirms Coming To Nigeria To Perform On February 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.