Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,272 members, 7,923,291 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation (14352 Views)

Biblically, Should Women Preach Or Pastor Inside The Church? / Is It Biblically Right To Wear A Necklace With The Image Of A Pastor? / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2018
TruthinAction:

Thanks for the questions.

First, the rapture is not the same as the second coming of Christ. The rapture is the catching up of the Saints to meet the Lord in the air as Apostle Paul narrated in 1st Thessalonians 4:13-16. Though the Lord descended from heaven, he didn't land on earth.

During the second coming of our Lord Jesus, he is coming back to the earth with the Saints to fight with the devil, defeat him and establish his 1,000 years of reign on earth. In this event, all eyes shall see him.

I have low battery. The rest questions I will answer much later.
You cannot back up this dichotomy with the word of God. Can you show where it is said Second Coming is different from rapture. The Scriptures say Christ will descend with His angels to gather His saints. And your thought is telling you that rapture will come before the Second Coming of Christ.

(Mathew 24:29-31) "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

(1 Thes 4:15-16) "For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

(Rev 10:7)"but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets."

From these portions of the Bible and many more, God told us that Christ come back to rapture the saints with the sounding of trumpet of His angels. Rev 10:7 says Christ will come at the sounding of the seventh angel that is what it means by "the mystery of God would be finished"
After the rapture and the resurrection of the saints , the rest of the dead will not wake until the 1000 years reign of Christ is finished. After the 1000 years, Satan who been cast into the bottomless pit during the 1000 years will be allowed to come out and he(the Devil) will gather his angels and multitude of people of sinners who remain on earth(Note: the Bible didn't specifically mention who these multitude would be, whether they are newly created people or those who survive the second half of the great tribulation) to make war with Christ and His saints. However, what we know is that the Devil will gather multitude "Gog and Magog" and Christ will defeat them all with breath of His mouth. As it is written (Rev 20:7-cool"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea."

I ask you again, please show me where it is written or indirectly imply that Christ will come after the rapture of saints. I'm waiting...

1 Like

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2018
< Revelation 3:7-13 >

“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, ‘He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens: I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by TruthinAction: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2018
live4dgospel:

You cannot back up this dichotomy with the word of God. Can you show where it is said Second Coming is different from rapture. The Scriptures say Christ will descend with His angels to gather His saints. And your thought is telling you that rapture will come before the Second Coming of Christ.

(Mathew 24:29-31) "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

(1 Thes 4:15-16) "For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.

(Rev 10:7)"but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets."

From these portions of the Bible and many more, God told us that Christ come back to rapture the saints with the sounding of trumpet of His angels. Rev 10:7 says Christ will come at the sounding of the seventh angel that is what it means by "the mystery of God would be finished"
After the rapture and the resurrection of the saints , the rest of the dead will not wake until the 1000 years reign of Christ is finished. After the 1000 years, Satan who been cast into the bottomless pit during the 1000 years will be allowed to come out and he(the Devil) will gather his angels and multitude of people of sinners who remain on earth(Note: the Bible didn't specifically mention who these multitude would be, whether they are newly created people or those who survive the second half of the great tribulation) to make war with Christ and His saints. However, what we know is that the Devil will gather multitude "Gog and Magog" and Christ will defeat them all with breath of His mouth. As it is written (Rev 20:7-cool"Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea."

I ask you again, please show me where it is written or indirectly imply that Christ will come after the rapture of saints. I'm waiting...

Thank you once again for your questions. It's unfortunate I am in an environment where we have serious light issues. The answer I would have given you will require much references but I will attempt to explain them bit by bit.

The book of Revelation unveils the events of the Last days in chronological order.

The book of Revelation, Chapter 4 talks about the four beast John saw around the throne. These four beast where later revealed to be the Saints that were redeemed (raptured) from the earth in Revelation 5:9

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

So in Revelation, Chapter 5, the Saints from amongst the Church were already in heaven. And the description of these Saints follows the chronological order of the Church from the early church till date.

The first beast was like a lion. This is the early church. The second beast was like a calf. This is when the Church went into idolatry before the beginning of reformation. The third beast was like a mere man. These are the reformed churches that lacked the power of the Holy Spirit. The last beast is like a flying eagle. This is the generation we are living in. And this generation is the generation that will witness the rapture of the church.

In Revelation Chapter 7, John saw other groups of Saints in heaven.

Revelation 7:13-17.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

So, in Rev chapter 7, the great tribulation of the Saints that missed the rapture has already taken place and God is about to pour his wrath on the earth to avenge the Saints that were killed. But before that, he had seal 144,000 Jews for protection.

God poured out his wrath through the seven trumpet judgment. This ended the Church age and God is about to resume his dealings with the Jews.

His dealings with the Jews resumed when he sent two witnesses to prophesy for about three and half years in Revelation, Chapter 11.

It was after the two witnesses finished their ministry, killed, resurrected and raptured that the Anti Christ was revealed in Revelation Chapter 13. The false Christ that the Jews have been waiting for is revealed as a beast that has two horns. The two horns represents the house of Isreal and Judah.

It is this false prophet that will erect the image of the first beast that has ten horns in the temple of God. This is the abomination that leads to desolation Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24 when he quoted Daniel.

Isreal will enter into a 7 years peace treaty with the Anti christ which will be broken after three and a half years by this image that is set up.

Israel being adherent of the law is Moses will refuse to worship the image and this will set the stage for their persecution. This is what Jesus meant when he said,

Matthew 24:15 - 22. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It is at this point that the Jews will realize that the Jesus whom they rejected is the Christ and they will eagerly be looking forward for him to come and redeem them from the hands of the Anti Christ.

This great tribulation period which is the second revealed in the book of revelation is what will precede the second coming of Christ.

But in the middle of this tribulation, the 144,000 Jews which were sealed in Chapter 7 will be raptured.

They were seen in heaven in Revelation, Chapter 14.
Chapter 15 reveals the Saints of the Jews who refused to receive the mark of the beast or worship the image in heaven. These are the tribulation saints.

In Chapter 16 to 17, God pours out his 7 vial judgment on the Kingdom of the Anti Christ to avenge the Jews that were persecuted to death.

In Revelation 19, Jesus comes back with his armies. He defeats the Anti Christ and his armies. He throws the Anti Christ and the false prophets into the Lake of fire.

In Revelation 20, Satan is bound and Jesus established his 1,000 years reign on earth.

So in summary, the major events as revealed in the book of Revelation are:

1. The Rapture of the Church
2. Great tribulation of the Saints left behind of the church.
3. 144,000 Jews sealed for protection.
4. Seven Trumpet judgment to avenge the persecution of the Saints of the church age.
5. Prophetic Ministry of Two Witnesses.
6. The death, resurrection and ascension of the two witnesses.
7. The revelation of the anti Christ and false prophets.
8. The institution of the worship of the image of the Anti Christ.
9.144,000 Jews raptured.
10. Persecution of the Jews that refused to worship the image.
11. The spirit of the persecuted Jews in heaven.
12. Seven vial judgment on the Anti Christ
13. Jesus second coming and the defeat of the Anti Christ.
14. Satan is bound for 1,000 years and Jesus establishes his 1,000 years reign on earth.

What I have shared is in summary form. There are more events I didn't talk about.

The Church will be raptured years before the second coming of Christ. And we will not witness the great tribulation.

But the faithful Jews will be raptured in the midst of their tribulation.

This is the much I can write for now. I will be glad to answer any more questions. This is one area I have deep understanding in the Bible.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by live4dgospel(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2018
TruthinAction:

Thank you once again for your questions. It's unfortunate I am in an environment where we have serious light issues. The answer I would have given you will require much references but I will attempt to explain them bit by bit.

The book of Revelation unveils the events of the Last days in chronological order.

The book of Revelation, Chapter 4 talks about the four beast John saw around the throne. These four beast where later revealed to be the Saints that were redeemed (raptured) from the earth in Revelation 5:9

Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation.

So in Revelation, Chapter 5, the Saints from amongst the Church were already in heaven. And the description of these Saints follows the chronological order of the Church from the early church till date.

The first beast was like a lion. This is the early church. The second beast was like a calf. This is when the Church went into idolatry before the beginning of reformation. The third beast was like a mere man. These are the reformed churches that lacked the power of the Holy Spirit. The last beast is like a flying eagle. This is the generation we are living in. And this generation is the generation that will witness the rapture of the church.

In Revelation Chapter 7, John saw other groups of Saints in heaven.

Revelation 7:13-17.
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

So, in Rev chapter 7, the great tribulation of the Saints that missed the rapture has already taken place and God is about to pour his wrath on the earth to avenge the Saints that were killed. But before that, he had seal 144,000 Jews for protection.

God poured out his wrath through the seven trumpet judgment. This ended the Church age and God is about to resume his dealings with the Jews.

His dealings with the Jews resumed when he sent two witnesses to prophesy for about three and half years in Revelation, Chapter 11.

It was after the two witnesses finished their ministry, killed, resurrected and raptured that the Anti Christ was revealed in Revelation Chapter 13. The false Christ that the Jews have been waiting for is revealed as a beast that has two horns. The two horns represents the house of Isreal and Judah.

It is this false prophet that will erect the image of the first beast that has ten horns in the temple of God. This is the abomination that leads to desolation Jesus mentioned in Matthew 24 when he quoted Daniel.

Isreal will enter into a 7 years peace treaty with the Anti christ which will be broken after three and a half years by this image that is set up.

Israel being adherent of the law is Moses will refuse to worship the image and this will set the stage for their persecution. This is what Jesus meant when he said,

Matthew 24:15 - 22. When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It is at this point that the Jews will realize that the Jesus whom they rejected is the Christ and they will eagerly be looking forward for him to come and redeem them from the hands of the Anti Christ.

This great tribulation period which is the second revealed in the book of revelation is what will precede the second coming of Christ.

But in the middle of this tribulation, the 144,000 Jews which were sealed in Chapter 7 will be raptured.

They were seen in heaven in Revelation, Chapter 14.
Chapter 15 reveals the Saints of the Jews who refused to receive the mark of the beast or worship the image in heaven. These are the tribulation saints.

In Chapter 16 to 17, God pours out his 7 vial judgment on the Kingdom of the Anti Christ to avenge the Jews that were persecuted to death.

In Revelation 19, Jesus comes back with his armies. He defeats the Anti Christ and his armies. He throws the Anti Christ and the false prophets into the Lake of fire.

In Revelation 20, Satan is bound and Jesus established his 1,000 years reign on earth.

So in summary, the major events as revealed in the book of Revelation are:

1. The Rapture of the Church
2. Great tribulation of the Saints left behind of the church.
3. 144,000 Jews sealed for protection.
4. Seven Trumpet judgment to avenge the persecution of the Saints of the church age.
5. Prophetic Ministry of Two Witnesses.
6. The death, resurrection and ascension of the two witnesses.
7. The revelation of the anti Christ and false prophets.
8. The institution of the worship of the image of the Anti Christ.
9.144,000 Jews raptured.
10. Persecution of the Jews that refused to worship the image.
11. The spirit of the persecuted Jews in heaven.
12. Seven vial judgment on the Anti Christ
13. Jesus second coming and the defeat of the Anti Christ.
14. Satan is bound for 1,000 years and Jesus establishes his 1,000 years reign on earth.

What I have shared is in summary form. There are more events I didn't talk about.

The Church will be raptured years before the second coming of Christ. And we will not witness the great tribulation.

But the faithful Jews will be raptured in the midst of their tribulation.

This is the much I can write for now. I will be glad to answer any more questions. This is one area I have deep understanding in the Bible.

No matter how well you try to paint your explanation with truth, I can still spot out your errors. All your errors in Revelation stem from your thought that the events of Revelation was written chronologically i.e what was written in the previous chapter happens before what happens in the subsequent chapter. Here are your errors:

(1) Rapture will take place before the Second Coming of Christ.

(2) The saints will not partake in the great tribulation.

(3) The great tribulation is only meant for Jews.

(4) The two witnesses will not be killed by the anti-Christ.

Here are what Bible say concerning these issues:

(1) Bible make it clear that Christ will not come until the "man of sin"(the anti-Christ) is revealed.

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."(1 Thes 2:3-4)

(2) The Scriptures make it clear that all the living saints will witness the one half of the great tribulation. Immediately after half of the 7 years of tribulation the saints will be martyed by the anti-Christ(though not all will die, some saints will escape the martyrdom). This anti-Christ will be revealed at the end of half of the 7 years i.e 3 1/2 years. It is at the end of the first half of the 7 years of great tribulation that the anti-Christ will emerge and kill both the two witnesses and the saints as well.

Here is what the Bible says:

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a a thousand years." (Rev. 20:4)
These are the saints who were martyred by the anti-Christ.

(3) see (2) These saints are the ones who are blessed and holy for partaking in the first resurrection. The rest are not blessed and will be resurrected after the end of the 1000 years only to be condemned in hell.

(4) The book of Revelation makes it clear that the two witnesses will be killed by the beast(the anti-Christ) Rev 11:7. The two witnesses are actually of jewish descent, i.e they are Isrealis who God will specially raise from Israel to lead Israel to Christ. Up to now Israel has rejected Jesus Christ as their long awaited Messiah, God will empower the two witness with signs and wonders to lead Israel to believe that Christ is the Messiah. The two witnesses will preach the same gospel of the water and the Spirit we now preaching for 1, 260 days which is about 1260/365 = 3.452...( which is 3 and half years).
" And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”(Rev. 11:3)

But if you have fully fed your heart with lies, it is impossible to receive the truth. So the choice is yours. All these things will happen before your very eyes soon.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
< Revelation 3:7-13 >

“And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write, ‘These things says He who is holy, He who is true, ‘He who has the key of David, He who opens and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens: I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, and have not denied My name. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF PHILADELPHIA

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_25.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
< Revelation 3:14-22 >

“And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, ‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: ‘I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked—I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your unclothedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.’ He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’”
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by TruthinAction: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
live4dgospel:

No matter how well you try to paint your explanation with truth, I can still spot out your errors. All your errors in Revelation stem from your thought that the events of Revelation was written chronologically i.e what was written in the previous chapter happens before what happens in the subsequent chapter. Here are your errors:

(1) Rapture will take place before the Second Coming of Christ.

(2) The saints will not partake in the great tribulation.

(3) The great tribulation is only meant for Jews.

(4) The two witnesses will not be killed by the anti-Christ.

Here are what Bible say concerning these issues:

(1) Bible make it clear that Christ will not come until the "man of sin"(the anti-Christ) is revealed.

"Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."(1 Thes 2:3-4)

(2) The Scriptures make it clear that all the living saints will witness the one half of the great tribulation. Immediately after half of the 7 years of tribulation the saints will be martyed by the anti-Christ(though not all will die, some saints will escape the martyrdom). This anti-Christ will be revealed at the end of half of the 7 years i.e 3 1/2 years. It is at the end of the first half of the 7 years of great tribulation that the anti-Christ will emerge and kill both the two witnesses and the saints as well.

Here is what the Bible says:

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a a thousand years." (Rev. 20:4)
These are the saints who were martyred by the anti-Christ.

(3) see (2) These saints are the ones who are blessed and holy for partaking in the first resurrection. The rest are not blessed and will be resurrected after the end of the 1000 years only to be condemned in hell.

(4) The book of Revelation makes it clear that the two witnesses will be killed by the beast(the anti-Christ) Rev 11:7. The two witnesses are actually of jewish descent, i.e they are Isrealis who God will specially raise from Israel to lead Israel to Christ. Up to now Israel has rejected Jesus Christ as their long awaited Messiah, God will empower the two witness with signs and wonders to lead Israel to believe that Christ is the Messiah. The two witnesses will preach the same gospel of the water and the Spirit we now preaching for 1, 260 days which is about 1260/365 = 3.452...( which is 3 and half years).
" And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”(Rev. 11:3)

But if you have fully fed your heart with lies, it is impossible to receive the truth. So the choice is yours. All these things will happen before your very eyes soon.

Please, read my article once again and do not misquote me.

Saints that miss the rapture will go through great tribulation but this is not the same as the great tribulation the Jews will go through. The book of Revelation clearly reveals two great tribulation periods. The first will happen immediately after the Rapture of the Church and the tribulation Sainte were seen in heaven in Revelation chapter 7. The second is targeted on the Jews after the revelation of the anti christ in Revelation, Chapter 13. I have backed up all my claims with Scriptures. I don't know what you want more. I just believe you are proud and think you cannot be wrong.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2018
"WHO SAID" that any true saint of God will miss the rapture?
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2018
Generally speaking, we must all realize now that the era of the PALE HORSE is imminent. The Great Tribulation of seven years, divided into two periods of three and a half years, is the providence of God for this era.

In the era of the pale horse, the world will face the plagues of the seven trumpets and eventually, the seven bowls( for sinners left after the rapture). Hail and fire from the sky will destroy a third of the world’s forest; comets will fall into the sea and kill a third of the creatures in it and turn a third of the world’s water poisonous; and a third of the sun, the moon, and the star will be struck and turn dark.

As heroes arise in times of great difficulties, the Antichrist will emerge as the hero of the world at the end times of tribulations, and the whole world will become his. He will solve all the problems and difficulties of the world and be worshipped as a god. The Antichrist will then require all to receive the mark of 666, his name and number, on their right hands or foreheads.

But the (truly) born-again saints will not receive the mark, and they will be martyred to defend their true faith. These saints who would stand against the Antichrist and be martyred for their faith will then be raptured by the Lord and be called to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And the plagues of the seven bowls of God's wrath will be poured out to the remaining inhabitants of the earth. "Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, 'Go and pour out the bowls of the wrath of God on the earth.' So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. (Revelation 16:1-2)

The era of the pale horse is fast approaching us. We must have sound knowledge and faith that can prepare us for the end times. May the blessings of our Lord be with us all.

Learn more by calling 08135683431 or simply texting your details to order for this FREE book now!

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Chapter title: LETTER TO THE CHURCH OF LAODICEA

http://www.bjnewlife.org/english/bstudy/sermons_26.php
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Rev 4:1

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this."
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Freely you have received, freely give." ( Matthew 10:8 )

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Rev 4:2

Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
And let him who thirsts come. And whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. " (Revelation 22:17)

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Rev 4:3

And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
"There is no question that all of us commit sin, and what makes us realize and know such sins is none other than the Law. When we examine ourselves before the 613 written commandments of God specifying what we should and should not do, we can't help but admit that we are sinners. This is true even when we reflect ourselves upon just the 10 commandments.
The BAPTISM that Jesus received from John the Baptist to bear all our sins in our place constitute the Truth of salvation that cannot be found anywhere else in the world. Without the baptism of Jesus Christ, His blood and death, and His resurrection, no doctrine can ever save anyone from the sins of the world "

<Eph 5:25-26> "Just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for it, that He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of WATER the word.
<Rev 1:5> "To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own BLOOD.
<1John 5:6> "This is He who came by WATER AND BLOOD-- Jesus Christ, not only by water, but by WATER and BLOOD. "

If you would like to order or download any of 65 FREE Christian books to be read with your Bible, simply click here www.bjnewlife.org

Or if you are in Nigeria, then call or simply send your details to 08135683431 to request for the FREE BOOKS. Both the books and delivery are absolutely free of charge

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
< Mark 7:20-23 >

“And He said, ‘What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.’”

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2018
Rev 4:4

Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2018
Rom 6:23

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2018
Rev 4:5

And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2018
"In this hopeless age, there is no better hope except faith in God's salvation. This is the greatest hope, the ultimate hope, and the most definite hope. There is nothing that can be compared with this hope"

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
Rev 4:6

Before the throne there was a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2018
"Agonies fall on human beings because they do not know what they should know and do not love whom they should love"

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Rev 4:7

The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle.
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2018
"Our heart is fundamentally more corrupt than all things."
(Jeremiah 17:9)

Yet we cannot recognize our wicked selves, for we are too self-righteous.

When we truly realize our limitations - that we cannot become righteous by ourselves and we will go to hell for our sins - then we cannot but rely on the redemption of Jesus.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rev 4:8

And the four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within. And they do not rest day or night, saying: "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, WHO WAS AND IS AND IS TO COME!"
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2018
Does a person commit sin because he/she wants to sin? We humans commit sin as the servants of sin because we were naturally born with sin, because all our sins have not been blotted out yet, and because we are yet to die through the body of Jesus Christ. We sin, though we do not wish to do so. Everyone must therefore receive the forgiveness/remission of sin.

Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rev 4:9

Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,
Re: The Biblically Estimated Time Of Rapture : Mid -tribulation by estheragha: 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Rev 4:9

Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 4) / Open Heaven Daily Devotion By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.