Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood (33442 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Blue For Trending Interview / There Is Nothing Wrong With Lesbianism – Actress, Juliet Ibrahim / Ghanaian Actress Martha Ankomah With And Without Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by otumfour(m): 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ma belly oooooo
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nobody: 4:33am On Sep 14, 2010
Why is there so much discussion into her being mixed? I really don't like the way you guys go between who is more attractive 'ghanian women or nigerian women'. Damn it there is beautiful women and not so beautiful women in every country, so that is quite pointless.
Btw I think this woman is attractive (completely disregarding her personality or lack of it) and to the one who think that mixed people should not be "Nigerians cuz it's an insult", i think that's kinda racist.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by DrCork: 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2010
Dyamm, if only NIgerian womens look like that, light skin half cast, Sadly they look opposite and they usualy IBO (no ofeinse)
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by dlox01(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2010
^^^^^lmao!!!!! ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by 25ofme: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2010
Wow this is kinda crazy. But let me try to figure this out . Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, the only black african miss world is from Nigeria. SO I dont think that country lacks in beauty , but its interesting, the girl isnt anything special, she cute, but um yea, thats about it now zoe saldana nia long, my baby gabrielle union hale berry paula patton, agbani darego, Tokumbo daniel, liya kebede, Scarlett Joehansen, kelly hu, lucy lui, kerry washington. yea  they fine but that girl shes okay im sure there are prettier girls in ghana, but hey to each his own.
NOw these to me is fine
[img]http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Gabrielle-Union/Gabrielle-Union-3.JPG[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/_gfPCgrE9aSQ/ScU_7kqe90I/AAAAAAAAB7U/Wd8Q2FsgcA4/s400/Tokumbo5.jpg[/img]

Heres a ghanian girl that i think looks better than that actress.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_NJj1gS1wEqs/S8nSdaowmZI/AAAAAAAAFJQ/rwcfTtNgQzE/s1600/shirl+sel.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2010
Don't really know why when someone says a light skin woman is beautiful some are grabbing and comment about her skin, if the girl is pretty (and she is at least she's not ugly) don't understand why we should talk about her skin and so on, everybody's his own tastes yes but when we have an opinion I don't think focusing on skin could be the right way to argue, really it's very common here to comment about skin and it's too bad because when a foreigner read he can think some are hidding sort of complex, even though it's not true it appears like that.

As for a statement, I'am reading over and over again I don't see when she's "bashing' Nollywood
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by tkb417(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2010
abeg she didnt bash nollywood joh

make una go siddon

and if she bashed Nollywood, can Omotola bash them too

case closed
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by thegeorgy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2011
na wa oooooo! how can u guys say Juliet Ibrahim is not beautiful eh?that's real wickedness.tell me she cant act and i will swallow that hook, line and sinker but that she's ugly?that na big fat lie. come to think of it which Genevieve fine pass her?Genny acts better should be said but not the other way.let's see the truth and say it jare, lol
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by THEAMAKA(f): 11:59pm On Apr 25, 2011
thegeorgy:

na wa oooooo! how can u guys say Juliet Ibrahim is not beautiful eh?that's real wickedness.tell me she cant act and i will swallow that hook, line and sinker but that she's ugly?that na big fat lie. come to think of it which Genevieve fine pass her?Genny acts better should be said but not the other way.let's see the truth and say it jare, lol
different strokes for different folks. i personally find her face annoying.
just as some people swear that kelly can never look better than beyonce, but some people prefer kelly because thats what they like.
abeg, keep your opinions to yourself, i hate when people try to force it on others.
WE SHALL NOT CONFORM!
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by thegeorgy(f): 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
if my opinion dey pepper u,sorry ooooo.the fact remains that she is beautiful.i'm not asking u to conform to it,it's just the fact.no need to beef me over her.thank u for ur co-operation.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by johnjoel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
sucker grin angry sad shocked cool
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by meine: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2011
she should hug the transformer abeggggg
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by chyket(m): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2011
She is one of the most horrible actresses in Africa.I don't think anyone will miss her here in Nigeria
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by nanidee(f): 2:07am On Apr 29, 2011
her acting aint good imo,
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by dplomaticVal: 7:43am On Aug 26, 2013
Travelista: Yikes, THIS is the most beautiful girl in Ghana? I can't even begin to imagine what the average girls look like. As for her comment about what's wrong with Nigeria, she needs to sit down; Nollywood is still chugging along with or without her participation, so she could have refrained from her blanket statement about Nigeria.

actress..
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 8:48am On Aug 26, 2013
She did not bash Nollywood.Dven if she did, she is not actually in hot demand by fans of Nollywood......How much is she even featured in Ghanaian movies?

I dont think she is that pretty, her body is nice and her height, but to me she looks like a man in the face.

As far as looks, she is prettier than alot of WELL KNOWN Nollywood actresses, but there are some small screen naija actresses that are prettier than her facially IMO.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2013
Osas is prettier imo.....

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 8:55am On Aug 26, 2013
....And Lilian Esoro

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2013
....Or princess Chineke

All the above Naija girls give a run for her money and are prettier (imo). With no Lebanese parent in sight.

Nollywood does not promote just the prettiest or most attractive, Ghallywood does.

Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by dplomaticVal: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2013
^^ lool
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by omochristi: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2013
How did dis gal become a celeb,she nor get 1 single talent.instead wey she go talk say nolly wood nor gree call her 4 movie role she dey here dey mk noise
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by Nella(f): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2013
Funny how we Nigerians like to make too much noise, there's nothing bad or " dissing" about wht she said there, and as for her looks there is not even one Nigerian actress that is as fine as her nose alone how much more d rest of her. But she sha has NO acting talent, Chei her acting suckkks ehhh. Gollywood need to knw sayy beauty nobi talent.
Re: Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Bashes Nollywood by londoner: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2013
dplomaticVal: ^^ lool

All of those women are prettier than her imo.....I just dont think she is as pretty as people make her put to be.

Well.....we all have our opinions dont we.

To me she looks like the kind of women that has to get her upper lip and chin waxed, periodically.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Fires Back At Designer Who Called Her Out For Not Tagging Her-PIX / Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo's Daughter, Tolu Odukoya's Traditional Wedding / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.