Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,136 members, 7,907,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix (1602 Views)

Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps / Ekiti Elections: APC Loses Own Online Poll. PDP Wins Its Own (Pics) / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
See attached

Mynd44

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by aolawale025: 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
What
Haba police be transparent and neutral
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by seunmsg(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
And you can't mention the names of the observers and the organisation that they represent. Why are you Fayose asslickers like this?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
aolawale025:
What
Haba police be transparent and neutral
No they're active participants.
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:
And you can't mention the name of the observers and the organisation that they represent. Why are you Fayose asslickers like this?
You funny auditor... Where's your minister of finance's NYSC certificate?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Lawalatm: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Because of the current economic situation.....hid your goats and chickens....otherwise, they may arrest them too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by seunmsg(m): 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shalomc:

You funny auditor... Where's your minister of finance's NYSC certificate?

You opened the thread and still want to derail it. Mentioning the names of the observers and the organization they represents shouldn't be too much for you if your post is accurate and true.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by activistjohnny(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ekiti people will resist any form of rigging on saturday governorship election.
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:

You opened the thread and still want to derail it. Mentioning the names of the observers and the organization they represents shouldn't be too much for you if your post is accurate and true.
Contact the nottooyoung to run handle. I think you claim to be a chartered accountant...
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Omeokachie: 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
They don't want the world to know how they will rig the election come Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Paperwhite(m): 7:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hehehe! APC is in trouble.Anywhere they swing it to their rigging plan will not work.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by magoo10(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
APC and terrorism are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by calaway: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Desperate and wicked APC.....GOD forbid they succeed in our beloved Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by calaway: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Answer his question..... blatantly robed in sin and yet posing piously. no lie no evil no deceit like APC and it's supporters..

if you like ban me for speaking the truth I hate this forum for that attribute anyway.
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by CanineOfJackal: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:

Just keep quiet. You are always making noise on every illegal acts of this government.

Your job was gotten through illegal act also
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by CanineOfJackal: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
calaway:

Answer his question..... blatantly robed in sin and yet posing piously. no lie no evil no deceit like APC and it's supporters..

if you like ban me for speaking the truth I hate this forum for that attribute anyway.
He is a nobody here. I know him and his family in Abuja so don't mind him
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Babacele: 7:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:

bros ignore these noise makers. Only today they have bombarded the e-space with different lies ; from " arm string on broken neck' , ' Gunshots at government house' , ' APC brings N18b to rig Ekiti' to ' Fayose flown to Abuja in an air ambulance' and before you could shout Yee ,another ugly thread popped from their lie stable that ' Fayose back to head PDP rally'. Can't you see through their desperate grasping at straw strategies ? It tells you who is afraid of the July 14 referendum in Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
He is a nobody here. I know him and his family in Abuja so don't mind him
He's not even hidden from me. I have only been smiling quietly.... Like a lion yawns at a prey
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by babyfaceafrica: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Babacele: 7:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
calaway:

what is this thread about Mr Truth teller? What are the biostatistics of the supposedly arrested observers ? Simple question come hard una truth tellers.
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 7:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ekiti State Governorship polls is bumper for bumper vote and stay.
Re: Ekiti Elections: Police Detains Accredited Observers Pix by Shalomc(f): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
seunmsg:

your anonymity is unveiled.... keep on keeping on.

(1) (Reply)

Osun: 3,439 Delegates Pick PDP Candidate Saturday / Breaking News; Nigeria’s Economy Attracts N8.5tn Investments In Three Years... / BREAKING: Governor Amosun Reportedly Defects To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.