Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:04 AM

How To Estimate Cargo Import Clearance Cost In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Estimate Cargo Import Clearance Cost In Nigeria (295 Views)

High Exchange Rate: Cargo Import Drops To 65% At Seaports / Please Help To Estimate The Cost Of This Kiosk / How To Estimate Import Duty And Clearing Cost In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Estimate Cargo Import Clearance Cost In Nigeria by clearant: 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
The concern of every importer is how much he would spend besides the cost of items of import to get his goods to a destination of interest. What is the duty cost for instance, and how much will the import clearance and handling take overall? In this article we shall looking at import clearance cost in Nigeria, using sample cases for a Direct Assessment cargo import. Subsequent articles will look at the conventional cargo clearing cost estimate.

Read Also: HOW TO IMPORT ITEMS RESTRICTED FOR FOREIGN EXCHANGE IN NIGERIA

SAMPLE DIRECT ASSESSMENT JOB AND CARGO IMPORT CLEARANCE COST:

Client Writes:

Dear Vagmon,

I am a new importer with the Nigerian logistics market, and have read your articles on import options in Nigeria. Due to the urgency and other matters best known to me, I like to clear the items I have imported on direct assessment cargo import basis.

Kindly look through the goods detail below and advise the import clearance cost in Nigeria by direct assessment method.

Item description:

Size: 42 inch Voltage/Hertz: 220V/50Hz Colour: Sand nickel colour Energy efficiency grade: No Power: 55W Blades: 4 ABS hidden blades Reverse function: No Usage area: 9-12 square meter Motor: 153*15mm Light: 32W LED Switch: Remote control Stick length: 12.5cm & 25cm Unit price: $33.75 Quantity: 10 Amount: $337.50.

Give me the invoice format in a template, also advise on whom to use as the consignee as I do not have a registered company or Tax Identification Number (TIN) in Nigeria yet.

Our Response:
http://www.clearingandforwardingnigeria.com/how-to-estimate-cargo-import-clearance-cost-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

US Sportsbetting Website (agent-user) For Sale. Run Your Own Pph Business / For Bitcoin Enthusiast Only / Ways To Earn Passive Income From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.