Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,166 members, 7,916,411 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:47 PM

One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. (2602 Views)

The Mindset That Cures SIMPING / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Donshaga(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hey guys,

In my last post I talked about how to smoothly approach women in the daytime and get her number.

In today's post, you'll learn a secret that will definitely improve the results with girls and get them to like you.

So make sure you read this post till the end and take action.

This #1 mindset will turn you from "average guy" to an attractive guy women chase, as long as you apply what you'll learn today.

Alright let's roll..

The powerful mindset that attractive guy have is what I call
[/b]THE OVER-ABOUNANCE MENTALITY.

Now most guys, who are not yet good with women usually make this mistake,which is.. [i][/i]thinking of a woman as a scarce commodity & therefore put too much importance on her.

If you think girls are scarce , you're going to treat whoever particular woman you're dealing with as if she's your only chance.

You'll be more likely to put a needy behavior, trying everything to please her & so you don't loose her. This kind of behavior is unattractive to the woman you're dealing with.

To overcome this sabotage thought-pattern, adopt the mindset of [b]
"There are plenty of women, so this time around, I'm just practising in order to learn the skill. I'm not going to worry the outcome as the worst could happen is that I'll learn from it.

The thing to remember whenever dealing with girls who is behaving badly is that she's easily replaceable.
Having the mindset that women are plentiful will help you get women easily.

[b][/b]And come to think of it, why worry about messing up an approach?

There are plenty of women on the streets,in bars, in clubs,at the mall, campus, [i][/i]everyday!

If you rely merely on chance encounter , example; meeting women randomly through mutual friends, you're making women seem more scarce than they really are& giving them more value than they deserve.

By making an effort to go out & approach women you're increasing the size of the pool of women from which to have to try ,fail & succeed. Thus, you reduce the importance of any one woman & increase your chances of success with each outcome because you're reducing the amount of power they wield over you.

Think of it as this way , a hot woman will blow most men because they get approached so often, they know they can replace the suitor with the next guy that comes along.

If you apply that her frame & start treating her as an over-abundant commodity, with whom you can afford to fail & replace , she'll realise you're not the type of guy who can't be mistreated or given rude behavior.
[/b]You and other guys like you won't be there if she behaves that way.

In romance movies, the girls wants to be treated like as if she's the only girl in the planet.

The truth is that, when you start treating her like she's the only one. It gives her an impression you're not very desirable to other girls either in general, which makes her feel less interested in you

I'f you're aware of the bountiful sea from which you have to fish, your words, body language and action will show that you could be with any number girls. Since they must think you're attractive ,[i][/i]she'll think you're attractive too.

From the change of mindset from scarcity of women to plenty of women, the negative signal from your subconscious will be reversed to more attractive ones.

So anytime you think she's the only one who you have a chance with, repeat this to yourself ten times over,

[b]
"There are THREE BILLION MORE women on this planet.

Not letting her become a priority or too important in your
life also remains crucial.

If you take anything away from this post, let it be this:

[b][/b]The most important factor in whether or not you’ll always get a girl to like you, is making sure that women are NEVER your top priority.

If a girl knows that she can easily have you whenever she wants you .. you're done. It's over. Sure she may like you, may care about you but never have that passionate "desire" for you.

So, as a guy , it’s your job to find out what’s the most important to you. It is a hobby? Is it a business? Is it travel? Is it your job? Whatever it is… make sure it’s not women. Because girls are really like men who have drive, purpose and know what they want in life.

Women want a guy who they have to win over , it's really every girls fantasy to win over & seduce a guy who's out of their league.

Women don't want guys that throw themselves at them to easily & always over shower them with compliments as if she's an idol. Or take her too over seriously.

Lots of guys who successfully connect with a girl they like , later mess up... because they made her too important. Instead of taking "NEXT" attitude which is all kinds of attraction they act TOO NEEDY , generally doing this will make women lose interest in you.

It's much better to have a MINDSET of
[b][/b]I enjoy this woman's company as long as it's a good thing. The moment she becomes a stain or paint , I'm out of here. I don't need problems or drama in my life & my happiness is more important than any woman"

The first response to this is usually "But this woman is special she's not like other women. She's the one. blah blah blah.

Well the "ONE" isn't looking for a womanish-unmanly needy guy. Don't turn into a wuss just because you decide you really like a girl. Don't start calling her 47 times a day say "Ohh, baby I really miss you". Don't be that guy.

If you like what you've learnt today , then this is just the piece of the cake, because on 16th of July I'll be launching my new book called "Rapid Seduction Secrets" this will help you for total transformation & get results fast. Don't miss out on this.

Till next time,
Your man
Chris Uzor a.k.a Donshaga

2 Likes

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by mimimile93: 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
I had this mindset and no naija girl ever chased me but the moment I started making money, these ho.es were all over my inbox...

Moral Lesson : chase money girls will chase you..

10 Likes

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by freshbossie(m): 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nice one Chris
Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Bintabisiriyu: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
When someone has overdozed on fufu he began to type Offpoint.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Offpoint: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

While should overdose of Fufu make someone to type me? how is that possible?

1 Like

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Offpoint: 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lol, if I can read something this long I woulda become a doctor or lawyer

2 Likes

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by MrCork: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Donshaga:
Hey guys,

In my last post I talked about how to smoothly approach women in the daytime and get her number.

In today's post, you'll learn a secret that will definitely improve the results with girls and get them to like you.

This #1 mindset will turn you from "average guy" to an attractive guy women chase, as long as you apply what you'll learn today.

Alright let's roll..

Now most guys, who are not yet good with women usually make this mistake,which is.. [i][/i]thinking of a woman as a scarce commodity & therefore put too much importance on her.

If you think girls are scarce , you're going to treat whoever particular woman you're dealing with as if she's your only chance.

You'll be more likely to put a needy behavior, trying everything to please her & so you don't loose her. This kind of behavior is unattractive to the woman you're dealing with.

"There are plenty of women, so this time around, I'm just practising in order to learn the skill. I'm not going to worry the outcome as the worst could happen is that I'll learn from it.

The thing to remember whenever dealing with girls who is behaving badly is that she's easily replaceable.

There are plenty of women on the streets,in bars, in clubs,at the mall, campus, [i][/i]everyday!

If you rely merely on chance encounter , example; meeting women randomly through mutual friends, you're making women seem more scarce than they really are& giving them more value than they deserve.

By making an effort to go out & approach women you're increasing the size of the pool of women from which to have to try ,fail & succeed. Thus, you reduce the importance of any one woman & increase your chances of success with each outcome because you're reducing the amount of power they wield over you.

Think of it as this way , a hot woman will blow most men because they get approached so often, they know they can replace the suitor with the next guy that comes along.

If you apply that her frame & start treating her as an over-abundant commodity, with whom you can afford to fail & replace , she'll realise you're not the type of guy who can't be mistreated or given rude behavior.

In romance movies, the girls wants to be treated like as if she's the only girl in the planet.

The truth is that, when you start treating her like she's the only one. It gives her an impression you're not very desirable to other girls either in general, which makes her feel less interested in you

I'f you're aware of the bountiful sea from which you have to fish, your words, body language and action will show that you could be with any number girls. Since they must think you're attractive ,[i][/i]she'll think you're attractive too.

From the change of mindset from scarcity of women to plenty of women, the negative signal from your subconscious will be reversed to more attractive ones.

So anytime you think she's the only one who you have a chance with, repeat this to yourself ten times over,

[b]

[b][/b]The most important factor in whether or not you’ll always get a girl to like you, is making sure that women are NEVER your top priority.

If a girl knows that she can easily have you whenever she wants you .. you're done. It's over. Sure she may like you, may care about you but never have that passionate "desire" for you.

So, as a guy , it’s your job to find out what’s the most important to you. It is a hobby? Is it a business? Is it travel? Is it your job? Whatever it is… make sure it’s not women. Because girls are really like men who have drive, purpose and know what they want in life.

Women want a guy who they have to win over , it's really every girls fantasy to win over & seduce a guy who's out of their league.

Women don't want guys that throw themselves at them to easily & always over shower them with compliments as if she's an idol. Or take her too over seriously.

Lots of guys who successfully connect with a girl they like , later mess up... because they made her too important. Instead of taking "NEXT" attitude which is all kinds of attraction they act TOO NEEDY , generally doing this will make women lose interest in you.

[b][/b]I enjoy this woman's company as long as it's a good thing. The moment she becomes a stain or paint , I'm out of here. I don't need problems or drama in my life & my happiness is more important than any woman"

The first response to this is usually "But this woman is special she's not like other women. She's the one. blah blah blah.

Well the "ONE" isn't looking for a womanish-unmanly needy guy. Don't turn into a wuss just because you decide you really like a girl. Don't start calling her 47 times a day say "Ohh, baby I really miss you". Don't be that guy.

If you like what you've learnt today , then this is just the piece of the cake, because on 16th of July I'll be launching my new book called "Rapid Seduction Secrets" this will help you for total transformation & get results fast. Don't miss out on this.

Till next time,
Your man

...chase up were?....Bro this will not work on Nigerian women! ! (Truss me) undecided

2 Likes

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Make money first, then girls would apply formats to meet you. All this long stories ain't sh!t .

Bye peasants

1 Like

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by bigocean(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Please specify you are strictly advising guys who are not ready to settle down.
Donshaga:
Hey guys,

Alright let's roll..

[b]

Till next time,
Your man

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
So op means guys too should be forming hard to get?
Foolishness at its peak. Your long epistle has no value

1 Like

Re: One Mindset That You Need To Have That Will Make A Girl To Chase You. by Donshaga(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
@Themanoftomorrow

You didn't get my point, it's simple STOP acting too needy around girls, this is very unattractive too women and she'll start taking you for granted.

An attractive man may want a woman but doesn't NEED her to survive, when you stop tolerating bad & rude behavior from her, she'll take you more seriously knowing fully well that you can replace her and don't need her to survive.

(1) (Reply)

Early Humans Did Doggy. Religion And Culture Brought Missionary / Endtime Advert: "Female House Help Needed, To Make Oga Happy Sometimes " / I Still Played Bet9ja Today. Capslocked Was Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.