Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:50 AM

Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi (653 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / Okocha Better Than Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo - Sam Allardyce / World Cup: Oghenekaro Etebo Has Completed More Dribbles Than Messi, Ronaldo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by sportblitzz: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
Cristiano Ronaldo’s former Manchester United teammate, Ryan Giggs, believes the Portuguese’s decision to leave LaLiga and Real Madrid in favour of Juventus has everything to do with his rivalry with Barcelona’s Lionel Messi.

The tiresome debate of who is the better player looked like it might finally end with them no longer going head-to-head in the same league, but Giggs thinks this new move only adds more fuel to the fire.

“Cristiano is obsessed with beating Messi,” he told ITV.

“Now he has the argument of having won in England, Spain and with Portugal, so he wants to say ‘I’ll do it in Italy as well.’

“He can use it in his favour in the argument of who is better between them.”

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/07/12/giggs-cristiano-ronaldo-is-obsessed-with-being-better-than-messi/#ixzz5L4FRhvfI

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by theunnamed: 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
G's just naturally great

1 Like

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by Babiod: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Competition drives towards excellence the more,I see nothing wrong,he(ronaldo) makes you know and see how hardwork beats talent when talent refuse to work hard,I think football politics,and having a say on players to buy is slowly getting into Messi's head...

3 Likes

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by ITbomb(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
I remember then Messi was compared to Maradona and Pele but all through Ronaldo career, the only player he is being compared to is Messi

3 Likes

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by babakb: 4:51am On Jul 13, 2018
ITbomb:
I remember then Messi was compared to Maradona and Pele but all through Ronaldo career, the only player he is being compared to is Messi

Minus me, I have always compared Cr7 to Pele.

1 Like

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:43am On Jul 13, 2018
what do you mean sir?
Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2018
CLICK LIKE FOR RONALDO SHARE FOR MESSI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by Humchi(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
That is why he will keep moving from big club to big club for help.
The king messi isn't even perturbed about it.
Do you know why?
It is because a lion does not have a sleepless night over a threat of a sheep.
Re: Giggs: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Obsessed With Being Better Than Messi by babakb: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2018
See lies, haba giggs just say you prefer Messi to Cr7 period, is it a crime to change club again.

Wailers are scared lest Cr7 wins another UCL and league titles with Juventus.

Please u guys should leave Cr7 alone, he is not asking Messi to leave or remain in spain.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Luka Modric Deserve Ballon d'Or Award? / Croatian Politicians Wears Country Football Jersey To Work (photos) / Samuel Kalu Scores Stunning 1st Goal For Bordeaux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.