Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,611 members, 7,979,068 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed (100611 Views)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by sharpwriter(m): 5:01am On Jul 14, 2018
franchasng:
what they call money ritual in Nigeria is the same as money spell or financial luck spell.

How does it work

The ritual is performed to attract unmerited financial favors to the person performing the ritual such that whatever he does to make money, he will be having unbelievable luck. For instance, if he is an accountant in a company, he will be getting promotion so fast than those that merit it. He will be getting unmeritted salary increase and career advancement favors.

If he is a car dealer, he will be selling cars so fast than other car dealers as car buyers will always prefer to buy cars from him no matter how costly he sells his cars and no matter how bad the car is.

So the ritual is done to appease some evil spirits to turn the stars; astrology in the favor of the ritualist. And financial spell or ritual usually involves very wicked demons who are very difficult to appease, so in order to appease them, they would want the person asking them for favor to perform a very wicked, inhumane act that usually involves killing very dear person to them as a way of turning their souls wicked to perform even more wicked acts to continue to please them.

It will get to a point that these demons they perform deadly sacrifice to please for money favor will then ask for their own soul because he will tell them things not to do which are usually impossible on the long run.

So its not as if the killed person will be vomiting money for them as showcased in Bollywood movies, hope u get it now

It is highly abominable act!

What most people don't know is, if u are not destined to be rich, if u do money ritual, it will fail u and even lead to your death or total madness, but if u are destined to be rich in life like say at 50yrs age, if u do money ritual at say 25yrs age, the demon will help bring your destined fortune closer in exchange of your total lifespan on earth.

So Yahoo Yahoo boys do the money ritual to attract extraordinary financial favor such that any foreign client they are trying to scam his or her money must obey their command of sending them money for their useless reasons.

That is why they call it Yahoo Plus. They added money ritual to their internet fraud crime making it double crime: internet fraud crime + money ritual using human blood cry

Traders, politicians, civil servants, lecturers, medical doctors, company owners, contractors, military and police officers, even some fake diabolic pastors and Imams do money ritual too.

Very apt.... you are not like foolishly and fake civilized people who only think about what the physical eyes can see only. They are ignorant and bereft of spiritual activities and possibilities which are around them by thinking only science .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 14, 2018
lamidebaby:

Heard his initial rendition and I was like " is this guy ok? what does he take us for?"
To my utmost dismay some folks actually fell for it. shocked
Don't mind some people, they can actually believe anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 6:29am On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

Lmao grin
please don't quote me again on a serious note. i don't want remember your name after this. i didnt mean to entertain you though. you can laugh your asss out all you like but please don't let me know about it. thanks
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 6:33am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
please don't quote me again on a serious note. i don't want remember your name after this. i didnt mean to entertain you though. you can laugh your asss out all you like but please don't let me know about it. thanks

Or you could stop quoting me. You know? That’s an option too
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 6:39am On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

i hope you are aware this is internet bully. contacting anyone via the internet in a way they dont want is bully. whats so hard about turning down a request and then leaving the person in peace? why follow it up with so much injury? everytime i see a mention notification and its you, it disturbs me psychologically. you are intimidating me cococandy. its serious enough, I'll soon take legal steps

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
i hope you are aware this is internet bully. contacting anyone via the internet in a way they dont want is bully. whats so hard about turning down a request and then leaving the person in peace? why follow it up with so much injury? everytime i see a mention notification and its you, it disturbs me psychologically. you are intimidating me cococandy. its serious enough, I'll soon take legal steps
Geroutrahere!! you can not do Nada! the girl turned you down After you told her she is pretty and asked to be friends with her, now you are claiming she is bullying you, what kinda cry baby are you? grow up man! girl don't want to you, so move on! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

So After you turned his friendship request down, he claims you are bullying him online and threatens to go legal, grin grin you better go get yourself a good team of lawyers. or....

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 14, 2018
sacajawea:
Is this really true?
Like is it really money ritual and the person would become rich, how? Original currency notes would magically appear? or The deity would bless the work of his hands or businesses?

My brother just look at the kind of thing people still believes in this century.. Just imagine.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by omoelerin1: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2018
adecz:
angry angry

A truly sad & gruesome end.

But you can be sure she was not
hypnotized in any way. She was just
enjoying the boy friends cucumber.

Girls of these days are just too wayward
& overexposed from an early age.

Somewhere in Benue last year, after
spending holidays at her home town,
an undergraduate girl was taken to motorpark by her
parents to travel back to her school In
a diferent town, over 200km away.

After they paid her TP fare, they left
her in the park & went home. She later called
them that she arrived safely In her school town.

About 5 days later a public vehicle leaving
her same home town, was involved in a ghastly accident
in which every soul (cool perished..... She was
one of the dead. undecided undecided undecided

Alas, it happened that,
when her parents left her at the park,
she disembarked from the vehicle
& went to camp for 5 days in
a boyfriends house, in another part of her hometown !!! shocked shocked shocked

After 5 days of satisfactory banging & trying out
all the latest styles & positions, she was
fully satiated & now returning to school and
entered the illfated vehicle.

You can imagine the shock, heartbreak
disappointment of the poor parents when
the news finally reached them.

Girls of these days....? ? ? Na only God.

May her soul RIP..

How did you know she tried all the latest styles and positions? Were you inside the room with them?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by zeus9634: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2018
First confession. Was a total lie. It was so obvious the dude was lying

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
Geroutrahere!! you can not do Nada! the girl turned you down After you told her she is pretty and asked to be friends with her, now you are claiming she is bullying you, what kinda cry baby are you? grow up man! girl don't want to you, so move on! grin
who call you inside the matter? i tell you say i no know watin i dey do? abeg park go park your aeroplane for airport make we see road pass.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by omoelerin1: 7:45am On Jul 14, 2018
ednut1:
which pple be dat. If i am her father she dare not date any yeye bricklayer angry
I still wonder about the kind of the father of the girl. For him to have sent her daughter to Adeyemi College of Education and then Adekunle Ajasin University, when even a local Govt chairman would rather send their wards to a private uni, if they can't send them abroad.

He is an unusual Nigerian politician.

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by omoelerin1: 7:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Fearlez:
Nigeria police still believe in money-making rituals at an institutional level!

No wonder these fools can't even protect themselves never mind the public.
That is the personal opinion of the police man. That statement does not represent the opinion of the Nigerian police as an institution.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by ednut1(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2018
omoelerin1:
I still wonder about the kind of the father of the girl. For him to have sent her daughter to Adeyemi College of Education and then Adekunle Ajasin University, when even a local Govt chairman would rather send their wards to a private uni, if they can't send them abroad.

He is an unusual Nigerian politicians.
d man fit get many wives na and he may not be dat rich too. Cos na one term he use as deputy gov.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
who call you inside the matter? i tell you say i no know watin i dey do? abeg park go park your aeroplane for airport make we see road pass.
Right! so you are trying to blackmail the girl emotionally into becoming your friend, that makes you Inadequate mentally, if you can not handle a simple rejection of friendship by a female. grin

And what has an Aeroplane and Airport got to do with this matter?

You are trying to get a girl to be your friend and you are accussing her of bullying you online, what kinda Woose! are you? grin

And oh! if you don"t want me to get involved, take your matter else were not on here were everyone can read it. Ciao!! grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
Right! so you are trying to blackmail the girl emotionally into becoming your friend, that makes you Inadequate mentally, if you can not handle a simple rejection of friendship by a female. grin

And what has an Aeroplane and Airport got to do with this matter?

You are trying to get a girl to be your friend and you are accussing her of bullying you online, what kinda Woose! are you? grin

And oh! if you don"t want me to get involved, take your matter else were not on here were everyone can read it. Ciao!! grin
oga free me oooooh... abeg! no quote me. i no dey read watin you dey write. make i play with chicks as i deem fit. put your nose where it belongs abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 8:32am On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
So After you turned his friendship request down, he claims you are bullying him online and threatens to go legal, grin grin you better go get yourself a good team of lawyers. or....

Don’t mind him. He’s enjoying the mentions. If he didn’t want it, he would stop quoting me.

Anyway I think I’ve entertained him enough now. It was funny for the first few posts. Kinda lame now. You have a nice day.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by fortunejum: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused
You dey asked me?
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
oga free me oooooh... abeg! no quote me. i no dey read watin you dey write. make i play with chicks as i deem fit. put your nose where it belongs abeg!!!
well.. for some reason you seem pretrified of been quoted as you keep warning everyone not to quote you, if it gives that much sleepless nights then.. i will move on, cheers!! grin grin

And oh! you can Always quote me, i am not Aprehensive of been quoted. Ciao!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

Don’t mind him. He’s enjoying the mentions. If he didn’t want it, he would stop quoting me.

Anyway I think I’ve entertained him enough now. It was funny for the first few posts. Kinda lame now. You have a nice day.

Dude prolly likes you, grin but do not know how to go About it. Ciao!!

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Mcy56(f): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Andrewgame42:
I don't understand how this money ritual of a thing works.. Is that the dead body or private parts will turn to dollars...if so how? ..I don't understand some one should explain using scientific methods if possible what are the likely formula used in the evil thing ...am a scientist and am Confused
A fellow to be put on watch list. lipsrsealed
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by doskie(m): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
well.. for some reason you seem pretrified of been quoted as you keep warning everyone not to quote you, if it gives that much sleepless nights then.. i will move on, cheers!! grin grin

And oh! you can Always quote me, i am not Aprehensive of been quoted. Ciao!!
loool. im not oh.... i was kidding you okay.

okay men talk about business and money.
whats your husstle, what car you drive, what business idea can you give me. im a solar engineer (side husstle) but im with the federal govt. i need business ideas to be very rich so pretty chicks like cococandy will stop saying no lol.
oya na...

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2018
doskie:
loool. im not oh.... i was kidding you okay.

okay men talk about business and money.
whats your husstle, what car you drive, what business idea can you give me. im a solar engineer (side husstle) but im with the federal govt. i need business ideas to be very rich so pretty chicks like cococandy will stop saying no lol.
oya na...
well.. if you wanna know what car i am driving, it's a 2016 320 AMG benz SUV, so what car are you driving? I don't think coccandy is Interested only in guys who are rich, otherwise she wouldn't have been quoting you or bullying you online as you have claimed.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
adecz:
u

They were crushed by an empty
fuel tanker ; it took two days to
remove their corpses from the mangled
wreckage.

Just put yourself in the position of
the poor parents.
i dont know why some girls are just irresponsible.i can imagine the pain the poor parents are going through right now.dont be surprised dat the boy wey she go shack up with for some days na probable an igbo smoker.as she don die now d boy go probably don already replace her with another new girl.she just died for nothing.
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by skales67(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Keep memorizing monikers that damaged your psyche

I have no idea who the fvck you are, plenty of similar piglets graduated from my home-training school.

Now keep on ranting here about Yorubas who don't know u exist grin

STFU! And you think Igbos know you exist too? Onye ara!!
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 3:30pm On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
I don't think coccandy is Interested only in guys who are rich.

Yes I am.

No time for broke boys
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

Yes I am.

No time for broke boys
grin cheesy so why have you been stalking or bullying that fella as he claimed? he clearly have explained that he isn"t rich.

Good luck finding a rich guy! grin
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by LexngtonSteele: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
skales67:

skales67 to his fagg0t father and spermbank mother:

STFU! And you think Igbos know you exist too? Onye ara!!

They might not...but you definitely do, that's why you memorized my name

I crushed you mercilessly but still...please get a job and stop memorizing the names of yorubas who annihilated you
wink
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by cococandy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
gypsey:
grin cheesy so why have you been stalking or bullying that fella as he claimed? he clearly have explained that he isn"t rich.

Good luck finding a rich guy! grin

Stalking and bullying indeed grin

Anyway I’ve found my rich guy. Thank you for the good luck wish
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
cococandy:

Stalking and bullying indeed grin

Anyway I’ve found my rich guy. Thank you for the good luck wish
well...that's what he said.. cheesy

If you accepted my Goodluck wishes, i think you will find that means you are still looking for a Rich guy, If you have found one. you wouldn't be needing Anymore lucks would you? tongue
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by bangging(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Temptee101:
So you no read the story abi are you a potential yahoo plus club member? Be sincere
yes call sars
Re: Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed by ladygudhead(f): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2018
franchasng:
what they call money ritual in Nigeria is the same as money spell or financial luck spell.

How does it work

The ritual is performed to attract unmerited financial favors to the person performing the ritual such that whatever he does to make money, he will be having unbelievable luck. For instance, if he is an accountant in a company, he will be getting promotion so fast than those that merit it. He will be getting unmeritted salary increase and career advancement favors.

If he is a car dealer, he will be selling cars so fast than other car dealers as car buyers will always prefer to buy cars from him no matter how costly he sells his cars and no matter how bad the car is.

So the ritual is done to appease some evil spirits to turn the stars; astrology in the favor of the ritualist. And financial spell or ritual usually involves very wicked demons who are very difficult to appease, so in order to appease them, they would want the person asking them for favor to perform a very wicked, inhumane act that usually involves killing very dear person to them as a way of turning their souls wicked to perform even more wicked acts to continue to please them.

It will get to a point that these demons they perform deadly sacrifice to please for money favor will then ask for their own soul because he will tell them things not to do which are usually impossible on the long run.

So its not as if the killed person will be vomiting money for them as showcased in Bollywood movies, hope u get it now

It is highly abominable act!

What most people don't know is, if u are not destined to be rich, if u do money ritual, it will fail u and even lead to your death or total madness, but if u are destined to be rich in life like say at 50yrs age, if u do money ritual at say 25yrs age, the demon will help bring your destined fortune closer in exchange of your total lifespan on earth.

So Yahoo Yahoo boys do the money ritual to attract extraordinary financial favor such that any foreign client they are trying to scam his or her money must obey their command of sending them money for their useless reasons.

That is why they call it Yahoo Plus. They added money ritual to their internet fraud crime making it double crime: internet fraud crime + money ritual using human blood cry

Traders, politicians, civil servants, lecturers, medical doctors, company owners, contractors, military and police officers, even some fake diabolic pastors and Imams do money ritual too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / The Prison Where Hushpuppi Will Stay For 11 Years In The US / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.