Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,648 members, 7,930,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW (23187 Views)

Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / Nicki Minaj Suffers Embarrasing Nip Slip At NYFW [see Photos] / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As Her Nipple Slip Open At NYFW, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Samirana360(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneCorner:
As a flat head, I’m angry wit dz news
tribal bigot
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
Keep making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Afonja007: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2018
OneCorner:
As a flat head, I’m angry wit dz news
n.a. only him with likes of musibau isiaka sakarudeen toyibu go wear that Taliban trouser ; angry
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Ijaya123: 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2018
Before opening the tread, I know he will be one. Haters, where una dey?

1 Like

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alonzoh:
Afonja Amaka !!!

It's called Ọmọlúwàbí. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Diso60090(m): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Which design?
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Lomprico2: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2018
Toafeek!

Alfa jumpie 'wuzzup' trousers! cheesy
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by 9gerian: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
Naija shocked

Now jamb scores are advertised/ sold online?!

JambEditing9000:
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by VictorLinus(m): 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
The scam too dey visible, lmao at ya age, your friend dey write jamb And the message from your "Jamb Office" was error-filled. ;(
JambEditing9000:
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Sagay212: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Why do oyinbo people like to make mumu clothes? This kinda clothes no go ever sell for naija na
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by nowpresence(f): 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
I love the designs
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I saw this on Essence and WWD website. The youngest ever at the Men's New York Fashion Week.

He said his dad was a tailor in Lagos and he grew up helping him. The father must be so proud. I'm sure as he was doing his tailoring he never saw his son as an intl designer presenting at NYFW. And at 19. Truly Inspiring.

3 Likes

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Dareal90s(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Sharpshooota:
So u think we've forgotten ur brother Mr. Clifford Orji? Iyanmuri flatskull
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by mercyville: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote a embarasseduthor=Sharpshooota post=69340286] [/quote]

grin

2 Likes

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Hienna(m): 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
always the south
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by GGclef(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
Afonja007:
n.a. only him with likes of musibau isiaka sakarudeen toyibu go wear that Taliban trouser ; angry
hehehehehe
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Gggg102(m): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
JambEditing9000:
when did nairaland become a crime promoting forum
Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by vakins28: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
This is a 3-in-1 Training package that better introduce you to world of Photography, Digitally Marketing as well as craft design branding for your business that we GUARANTEE YOU CANT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE!

 PHOTOGRAPHY: learn the various aspect of photography
 DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING: Market to your crowd and target audience!
 GRAPHICS DESIGN – make your own logo, banners etc by yourself!

You don't want to be anywhere on 21st of July and it is absolutely FREE. No training materials to buy, no fees to pay for this training. Just come with your camera/phone, laptop/device & writing materials

Re: Taofeek Abijako Is The Youngest Designer To Ever Present At NYFW by Sharpshooota: 6:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
mercyville:

grin

I dey show you pictures I took yesterday in Ibadan... You dey show me your ancestors grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos / Dating A Guy For Over 5 Years Is A Waste Of Time – Toke Makinwa / Teni: I Will Go To South Africa If Burna Boy Returns Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.