Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why I Haven’t Bought Arsenal FC Yet – Dangote - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Haven’t Bought Arsenal FC Yet – Dangote (448 Views)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Download Video: Arsenal Fc Vs Everton Fc 5-1 Highlights And Goals 2017/18 Epl / Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Haven’t Bought Arsenal FC Yet – Dangote by Seunkings02(m): 8:24am On Jul 13, 2018
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man has again stated why he needs to buy Arsenal Football club. According to the business mogul he said:

Though the club costs about $2bn, he is going to slash amount on the investment in order to”bring it up to the expectations of our supporters.”
In an interview with Financial Times, Dangote said his plan to buy Arsenal is still on but after he is done with building the refinery, which he has sunk more than $6bn of his own money. He said,
“I love Arsenal and I will definitely go for it,” and hopes the recently replaced manager, would not frustrate him as club’s former manager Arsène Wenger, did.
Dangote also says that if he buys it, he would involve himself in rebuilding the team, “chipping in my own advice”, –and “bring it up to the expectations of our supporters.”
All these he says will happen “Once I have finished with that headache”, referring to the refinery project, then he says he will take on football.

Re: Why I Haven’t Bought Arsenal FC Yet – Dangote by Aden777(m): 8:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Common rabbit house I never see build finish... e don gimme fever... na under cars for compound dem dey sleep...
God, abeg help me...
Re: Why I Haven’t Bought Arsenal FC Yet – Dangote by Humchi(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2018
What if we invest in our africa leagues and improve our leagues to be in standard with that of europe

Like you would be seeing abia warriors going against sundowns in south africa in africa champions league

I think we should use our money to build up ourselves rather than ones who don't give fvck about us.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Player Battered Wife For Not Picking Her Calls In His Presence / #onecarlikeme: Other Goalkeepers Rhyme On As Carl Ikeme Hangs His Gloves / Arsenal Vs PSG: Emery Reveals Why Ozil Was Made Captain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.