Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,120 members, 7,970,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:57 AM

EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? (1610 Views)

Hardship: I Regret Voting For Tinubu - Nigerian Man (Video) / Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2018
We citizen of ekiti would go to poll on saturday to elect a new governor. I would like everyone of us to state a candidate we support and why you support such candidate ?
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:48am On Jul 13, 2018
Why do you want them to state their choices here? Does this place looks like a polling unit?

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2018
Eleka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Lanruze: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Eleka

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Pdp

From Upper Iweka, Onitsha?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by chiefolododo(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2018
Voting Fayemi is very dangerous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by babyfaceafrica: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
wetin concern u?
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
For me i would be supporting the candidancy of dr kayode fayemi and here are my reasons.

Free health care for the young,old and pregnant citizen.

Free education for student.

Provision of learning material for student.

Rehabiliation of infrastruction

Timely provision of safe and clean water and so on

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 8:53am On Jul 13, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

From Upper Iweka, Onitsha?

From Ado Ekiti

I will vote for PDP for peace to reign. APC will bring herdsmen to kill our people in Ekiti.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by smellingmenses: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

From Ado Ekiti

I will vote for PDP for peace to reign. APC will bring herdsmen to kill our people in Ekiti.
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 8:55am On Jul 13, 2018
Lanruze:
Eleka
state your reason
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 8:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

From Ado Ekiti

That is a childish view think of another thing coz ekiti and fulani have alwayz live in peace and harmony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2018
chiefolododo:
Voting Fayemi is very dangerous

the first job of fayemi will be to return herdsmen to ekiti farms.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
That is a childish view think of another thing coz ekiti and fulani have alwayz live in peace and harmony

How many Ekiti farmers have been brutally killed by fulani herdsmen? Google is your friend.
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Sprumbabafather:

How many Ekiti farmers have been brutally killed by fulani herdsmen? Google is your friend.
Sprumbabafather:

Why would i ask google when am a citizen who live at ekiti. and are u saying there is currently no fulani at ekiti

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 9:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
Why would i ask google when am a citizen who live at ekiti. and are u saying there is currently no fulani at ekiti

Fulani may be in ekiti but fayose has kept them at bay. Fayemi will allow them graze freely on our crops.

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Lanruze: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Hafeexla post=69333190] state your reason[/quote

1, Peace There was peace for 3 years until fayemi came with thugs to Ekiti.

2, Youthfulness We need young ideas like that of Lagos. Eleka is young and so is his deputy.

3, Grassroot participation Fayose has shown that the grassroots matter. He drives around his domain freely and doesn't even windup his cars. He also speaks the language of his people as such can be related to unlike Grammar speaking Fayemi who thinks he can just play revenge.

4, [b]Emotional[/b]Eleka will get sympathy votes cos people here just like Fayose for his Charisma. Charisma is innate and not learnt.

Opinion polls favour PDP bro.... Let see what happens on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by centoke30(m): 9:14am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
just keep quiet and respect other people's view. must they buy your own views? go and vote with your colossal reasons and allow then to vote with their minor reasons.
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Lanruze post=69333553][/quote] Which kinda peace was truncated or was it the same peace where high court judge were beaten or the vandalization of property.

And secondly, wasn't it the same eleka that wouldn't make a statement without first getting approval 4rm fayose

finally, arguement based on been young is a ruse because what matter is intelligency
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Fulani may be in ekiti but fayose has kept them at bay. Fayemi will allow them graze freely on our crops.
If you don't have something meaningful else to say you could just keep shut
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 9:20am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
If you don't have something meaningful else to say you could just keep shut

ok, I have only one thing to say again, fayemi should remain in Abuja and not return herdsmen to harass us in Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
centoke30:
just keep quiet and respect other people's view. must they buy your own views? go and vote with your colossal reasons and allow then to vote with their minor reasons.
Don't be pained, if you don't have something meaningful to say you could log out or best of it hug a transformer
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

ok, I have only one thing to say again, fayemi should remain in Abuja and not return herdsmen to harass us in Ekiti state.
Do you know afao ?
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:22am On Jul 13, 2018
FAYEMI NI JOOR
APC NI JARE
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAYEMI NI JOOR

APC NI JARE

ELEKA NI JOOR
PDP TI TAKE OVER JARE

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
FAYEMI NI JOOR

APC NI JARE
Please state a reason why you would want him to mount the affair of the state
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by ivandragon: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
ekiti people have an option between two evils, a lesser evil & greater evil...

notwithstanding, I think eleka has the edge...

1. he is from ekiti south, zone that has never produced governor. so expect a lot of sympathy votes from there, especially Ikere;

2. fayose's support base & by extension, eleka's is from the 'streets'... drivers, artisans, okada riders etc. some might call them the 'dregs' of society, but these are the people that will go out to vote & are ready to defend those votes. fayemi's votes come from the mid to upper class, people who would rather stay in their homes & avoid 'had I known';

3. eleka's running mate is a youth with Muslim connections... its a strong point for youths & Muslims in the state to get behind PDP;

4. eleka is gunning for a first term, all things being equal, he will want a second, so it would be easier for the people to hold him accountable than for fayemi who knows he would have nothing to prove since he can't go for a 3rd term;

5. eleka, despite being fayose's stooge, has a completely different demeanor to his 'godfather'. most people hope he carries this into governance & become the 'fashola or ambode of ekiti', people who rode on the coattails of godfathers to become their own men;

6. it is envisaged that fayose will be too busy running helter skelter from the expected fg assault on expiration of his tenure to bother eleka that much;

7. eleka might be PDP, but he is seem as different, if he wins & fayose keeps his trap shut, even APC apologist can live with eleka & give him benefit of doubt. if fayemi wins, his vindictiveness & use of federal might would cause unrest in the state;

these are some reasons I think eleka has an edge.

at the end of the day, let peace reign, whoever emerges.

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

ELEKA NI JOOR PDP TI TAKE OVER JARE
Do you know afao
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by centoke30(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
Don't be pained, if you don't have something meaningful to say you could log out or best of it hug a transformer
I doubt if you are a youth or even a Nigerian. Moreover you seem so lame and silly. you can't even make a constructive argument rather you are showing how primitive and deluded you are. Go and get a life and stop bathing outside my friend, your no longer a kid

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Sprumbabafather: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
Please state a reason why you would want him to mount the affair of the state

because he wants revenge. His main mission will be to scatter all Fayose works.

1 Like

Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Hafeexla(m): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2018
centoke30:
I doubt if you are a youth or even a Nigerian. Moreover you seem so lame and silly. you can't even make a constructive argument rather you are showing how primitive and deluded you are. Go and get a life and stop bathing outside my friend, your no longer a kid
That is you people you aren't exposed to international briefing of event happening, you kept giving lame excuses.
Re: EKITI2018 : Who Are You Voting For ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2018
Prof. Kolapo E L E K A........"maybe" APC should try again in 2022 sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Be Shocked If Tinubu Dumps APC? / Atiku May Lose 2019 Presidential Election – PDP Governor / Atiku Wins In 7 of 10 Local Governments In Ondo Official Results So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.